Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 20. (Read 154347 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
So 11.5K blocks left for masternode test? How long do you think it will take time to test it and release Mastenodes? Price jumped nicely after such a good news. Still holding mine coins. Almost 6 months Wink

The price is up...but I'm not sure it's because of the XSH good news. All of Crypto is up:

Unless you think the XSH announcement is why the entire market is up =)

(Which, to be fair, we can't prove is not the case)
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
So 11.5K blocks left for masternode test? How long do you think it will take time to test it and release Mastenodes? Price jumped nicely after such a good news. Still holding mine coins. Almost 6 months Wink
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Yes I am currently mining on the testnet pool as well. Cannot wait for the transition into the v3 wallet.  Cool
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
SHIELD V3 is live on testnet among a small group of miners, including me. Really excited as we now have some proof this is coming soon!!!

Activity: 54
Hi there! Thanks for the work you've done, it's impressive! BTW, have you heard of Paytomat? Everyone is talking about it now. It has a working product with proven traction across variety point-of-sales in Ukraine. I hope that soon it will be working all over the world. Their platform already supports 12 cryptocurrencies. I think they worth your attention.

Seems like a good concept. Are they planning to expand this in the future to lets say other countries? Defenetly something to look into.
From discord:
Quote from: NullFunction
Hello @everyone!
:confetti_ball: There’s just over a week left until the SHIELD v3 upgrade! :confetti_ball:

SHIELD v3 is a complex upgrade, which brings:
• A brand new codebase based on Bitcoin Core v0.16.1!
• A new difficulty algorithm for fairer mining!
• A SHIELD Testnet deployment!
• Masternodes! (enters public testing phase on Testnet at block #800K)
• … and a 6th mining algorithm (!!)

Masternodes on Mainnet will be released after public testing is complete!
Next to that they just released a sneak peak of the new linux wallet. Go check it out on discord, looks very slick if you ask me. There are some great things happening in the near future. Cant wait to enjoy this ride!!
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Preview of the new v3 wallet was just shown in Discord. Exciting stuff!  Cool

Activity: 66
On the new version there will be a new mining algorithm added. What's the point of having so much algorithms?

So everyone can mine, no discrimination.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
On the new version there will be a new mining algorithm added. What's the point of having so much algorithms?
Activity: 8
From discord:
Quote from: NullFunction
Hello @everyone!
:confetti_ball: There’s just over a week left until the SHIELD v3 upgrade! :confetti_ball:

SHIELD v3 is a complex upgrade, which brings:
• A brand new codebase based on Bitcoin Core v0.16.1!
• A new difficulty algorithm for fairer mining!
• A SHIELD Testnet deployment!
• Masternodes! (enters public testing phase on Testnet at block #800K)
• … and a 6th mining algorithm (!!)

Masternodes on Mainnet will be released after public testing is complete!
Activity: 49
SHIELD has enhanced privacy and security,
It is very wonderful to offer safe and cheap dealings at high speed.
SHIELD participates in a wonderful community,
I am happy to have a conversation about SHIELD with other members.
I am looking forward to the future of SHIELD.
Activity: 293
The project has beautiful websites, but XSH seems to have been updated for a long time. Are you on vacation?

You're probably looking on our Github, which isn't getting a lot of updates as we've switched to gitlab Wink
Activity: 348
Merit: 119
The project has beautiful websites, but XSH seems to have been updated for a long time. Are you on vacation?

Hi , you just proove you arent following this project.
there was many update last month , fix to prevent 51% /wallets / bitcoin core / shield 3.0. pos/MN implement, etc etc.

were you in vacation  ?  Roll Eyes
 Wink

Activity: 2
Roll Eyes BTC BTC BTC Roll Eyes
Roll Eyes BTC BTC BTC Roll Eyes

BigMine is fast, safe and low fees. Payout every hour after the first confirmed block.

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=XSH as your password.

We're using Yiimp, no registration required.

Be aware that you will have to use a different wallet address for each algo.

For lyra2v2 :
Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://bigmine.org:4533 -u ADDRESS_1 -p c=XSH,stats

For myr-gr :
Code:
-a myr-gr -o stratum+tcp://bigmine.org:5433 -u ADDRESS_2 -p c=XSHG,stats

For blake :
Code:
-a blake2s -o stratum+tcp://bigmine.org:5766 -u ADDRESS_3 -p c=XSHB,stats

For x17 :
Code:
-a x17 -o stratum+tcp://bigmine.org:3737 -u ADDRESS_4 -p c=XSHX,stats

For scrypt :
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://bigmine.org:3433 -u ADDRESS_5 -p c=XSHS,stats

For NiceHash add ,d=1024 to your password
Example for NiceHash:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://bigmine.org:3433 -u ADDRESS_5 -p c=XSHS,stats,d=1024

I have a payment issue that I have been trying to get in contact with you about, but there is no contact info on the website.  I tried to message you about it here but you do not accept messages from newbies.  How can I go about getting help?  I have a payment that was "sent" but the Tx code is . . .
Activity: 46
The developper is working his ass off as far as i know. Come join the discord channel and talk to him. There is allot going to happen on block 800k with the introduction of the new core (bitcoin 0.16) and Masternodes+staking. So make sure youre part of it!
So staking will be enabled after 800k blocks? Good to know, this gives more info than Q3 Wink
Current blocks 778,191. So 20k more.
The developper is working his ass off as far as i know. Come join the discord channel and talk to him. There is allot going to happen on block 800k with the introduction of the new core (bitcoin 0.16) and Masternodes+staking. So make sure youre part of it!
Activity: 336
Activity: 48
How many masternodes roughly are in existence?
You mean at all? There is some websites with list of best masternodes and what not. Just google it. It's hard to say how many are there. Each day it get added few more.
Activity: 49
How many masternodes roughly are in existence?
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
What are the main advantages to use masternodes instead of just using 'smaller' nodes and reward them with proof of stake? Is it just the (probably higher) availability of the node compared to a staking wallet?

I have often read that this is a requirement for instant transactions, but I don't see any delays when sending xsh.

Masternodes can be more profitable, its easy to work out if there are more masternodes than blocks in a day you'd be better off staking.

for example theres a coin i was staking for ages and making good profits I reached enough for a masternode and started running one at first I was getting 3-5 rewards a day now there are a lot more masternodes its only giving 1 reward daily
Pages:
Jump to: