Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 21. (Read 154347 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
What do you think how many coins will be needed for a Masternode in Q2?

hey guys howmatch coins do you need for the mn ?

You'll need 200'000 XSH for a masternode. If you don't have enough you can always stake.

Is it big difference between masternode reward and staking? I have 200k coins, but not very good at tech.
dont worry about this question ,when the masternode come out ,the community will make a very
specific toturial to tell you how to bulid your own masternode .Just wait for the masternode!

Thank you for answer. I already forgot when to expect it Smiley But anyway, time to join discord I guess, to check it out.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
What are the main advantages to use masternodes instead of just using 'smaller' nodes and reward them with proof of stake? Is it just the (probably higher) availability of the node compared to a staking wallet?

I have often read that this is a requirement for instant transactions, but I don't see any delays when sending xsh.
copper member
Activity: 153

You'll need 200'000 XSH for a masternode. If you don't have enough you can always stake.

Is it big difference between masternode reward and staking? I have 200k coins, but not very good at tech.
dont worry about this question ,when the masternode come out ,the community will make a very
specific toturial to tell you how to bulid your own masternode .Just wait for the masternode!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
XSH price took a big dive, the trading volume is very bad ! what's going on!

Indeed, the price becomes lower and lower ... Most likely this is due to a bad market situation. All tokens and coins everywhere lose in value. Given that in the near future there will be masternodes, now is a good time to buy coins.

Yup, correct. It's the best season to buy shield coins. As masternode approaches. You can buy cheap coins and setup your masternode. Shield is a very steady growing project. And you are correct, market situation is on bear season. All we have to do is hold on the coins before the bull market returns.
Activity: 46

Activity: 54

Indeed, the price becomes lower and lower ... Most likely this is due to a bad market situation. All tokens and coins everywhere lose in value. Given that in the near future there will be masternodes, now is a good time to buy coins.

Everything is down at the moment. As soon as BTC picks up all will be allright.
I am sure that the dev will deliver all the new things. He delivered everything (and more) thats on the roadmap till now. The new 0.16 core + masternodes and staking will make XSH to take off in Q2! Make sure you buy in cheap while you still can! Roll Eyes
X4s
Activity: 42
trade satoshi with problems in the shield, I have coins stuck there.

Huh, any idea what the problem is? Or don't you get an error? I'd recommend to create a ticket on ts and ask them if they can help you, if they cannot help please contact us and we'll try to get it solved asap.

I asked for support, they simply answered. "Sorry but there's no information and ETA yet on when exactly XSH wallet be completely fix and back online again."
Is in an infinite maintenance.
Activity: 778
Merit: 141
☆☆☆☆☆★

Activity: 66

200k for a masternode.
200k for a MN
Activity: 293

It has been disclosed on multiple occasions but you'll need 200'000 XSH for a masternode
its been a while since i logged in, XSH Still Rules  Cool

Thanks Smiley

Huh, any idea what the problem is? Or don't you get an error? I'd recommend to create a ticket on ts and ask them if they can help you, if they cannot help please contact us and we'll try to get it solved asap.
Activity: 51

Activity: 91
X4s
Activity: 42
Activity: 47
You can now mine SHIELD in OURPOOL.NET

We recommend that you join OurPool.net , is a high performance plateform for mining developed by latest technologies
Low latency
High scalability and secure mining pool infrastructure
Responsive Web Design, One Size for All Devices
Automatic payouts every 120 minutes
No registration required

Code:
-a blake2s -o stratum+tcp://eu.ourpool.net:2140 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=XSH -R 5

You need a hashPower ? OurPool.NET is compatible with NiceHash and Miningrigrentals.

We are waiting for all of you in OURPOOL.NET !

Join us Now on : Twitter and  Discord
Activity: 294
I can't send coins.  

error: transaction creation failed

I had the same issue with the qt wallet from another coin. The private key was not available in the wallet.dat and therefore the transaction could not be signed.

You can test to sign a message or to dump your private key to see if its the same issue.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
I can't send coins. 

error: transaction creation failed
one of the most undervalued coins at the market,

Great tech, determined and professional devs, low coin supply and really cheap atm
+1
Just accumulated some more coins  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: