Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 24. (Read 154347 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 10
Coin work very very slow.... 110 PoS confirmation take me 8h ..... this is small joke :/ and i cant use my funds

We don't have PoS yet, are you sure you're on the right thread?
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Coin work very very slow.... 110 PoS confirmation take me 8h ..... this is small joke :/ and i cant use my funds
Activity: 66
The XSH team will create a new paradigm through this project. XSH is solving the problems that cannot be solved in the block chain.

HUH?   can you explain further?
I'm interested, too  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
The XSH team will create a new paradigm through this project. XSH is solving the problems that cannot be solved in the block chain.

HUH?   can you explain further?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
hey guys howmatch coins do you need for the mn ?

You'll need 200'000 XSH for a masternode. If you don't have enough you can always stake.

when does staking start

it should happen after block 800.000

=====
just curious
how many we get when masternode has started? and if there is roi calculator, its good

glad join this shield 6 months ago, especially when desktop wallet doesn't work Wink

We wrote an in-depth article about the masternodes/ pos a few weeks ago https://medium.com/@SHIELDcurrency/pos-boo-mns-and-qp-in-detail-6b9e61e3acee

the article is really help me to understand about the progress of Shield
and depends on that article, the total supply from XSH will be increased right ?
just want to make it clear
regards

We are planning to do so. But don't worry, the increase in supply will only be felt in 2 years.

The `!rain` command is now active on the discord server!
If you want to receive SHIELD from people using `!rain` make sure you have an active address with `!deposit` and are active in the chat.

Join our Discord here:
https://discord.gg/pd88jUU
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)

You'll need 200'000 XSH for a masternode. If you don't have enough you can always stake.

when does staking start

=====
just curious
how many we get when masternode has started? and if there is roi calculator, its good

glad join this shield 6 months ago, especially when desktop wallet doesn't work Wink

We wrote an in-depth article about the masternodes/ pos a few weeks ago https://medium.com/@SHIELDcurrency/pos-boo-mns-and-qp-in-detail-6b9e61e3acee

the article is really help me to understand about the progress of Shield
and depends on that article, the total supply from XSH will be increased right ?
just want to make it clear
regards

when does staking start

=====
just curious

when does staking start

We hope to have it finished before block 800'000 but as you know it's a completely costum system(first of its kind) so we'll have to do a lot of testing before we can launch it on the main net.
Maybe someone can share experience - what the current mining reward per block and what the best algo for mining on NVIDIA GPUs?

Mining reward per block is 125 XSH (which will soon decrease to 62.5). Depends on your hashrate, our discord bot can give you an estimate profit.

Activity: 312

when does staking start

=====
just curious

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

when does staking start

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Maybe someone can share experience - what the current mining reward per block and what the best algo for mining on NVIDIA GPUs?
Please lets have a discussion about something that I feel is really important and neglected so far: I deeply believe that beside progress in the tech of Shield we need to further build and involve the community. By introducing a fund that is fed by a percentage of the network fee, POS/POW and master node rewards we obtain liquidity that would be controlled by the community using a democratic voting mechanism. These funds can be used for exchange listings, hiring/paying people for marketing and for development in general. Some cryptocurrency projects already employed this system and it is proven to be very effective to make the coin sustainable since it helps to build/involve the community and to stimulate development. Why don't we aim for something similar for Shield?

Let's make the community’s voice a tool that can move things!  Wink
agree Dash is a good model for this.

Yes, I'm talking about giving SHIELD the tool to be able to act as a decentralized autonomous organization that is based on a system similar to that of DASH. Please watch their explanations given on their website and in the video: https://www.dash.org/governance/

I understand that the development of such a system takes time and can only be implemented step by step. Thus, starting with a dev fee is definitely good and important but we should not stop there as decentralization also means to include the community in the process of decision-making.

Such a system would at least take another 6 months to get right. But thanks for the suggestion we'll certain look into developing it.
Activity: 6
200 k
Yes, something like that. I have that kind of coins, but not sure do I need MasterNodes Cheesy
While price cheap, trying to buy more.
Activity: 6
Activity: 119
Merit: 3
hey yooyo
Activity: 5
Please lets have a discussion about something that I feel is really important and neglected so far: I deeply believe that beside progress in the tech of Shield we need to further build and involve the community. By introducing a fund that is fed by a percentage of the network fee, POS/POW and master node rewards we obtain liquidity that would be controlled by the community using a democratic voting mechanism. These funds can be used for exchange listings, hiring/paying people for marketing and for development in general. Some cryptocurrency projects already employed this system and it is proven to be very effective to make the coin sustainable since it helps to build/involve the community and to stimulate development. Why don't we aim for something similar for Shield?

Let's make the community’s voice a tool that can move things!  Wink
agree Dash is a good model for this.

Yes, I'm talking about giving SHIELD the tool to be able to act as a decentralized autonomous organization that is based on a system similar to that of DASH. Please watch their explanations given on their website and in the video: https://www.dash.org/governance/

I understand that the development of such a system takes time and can only be implemented step by step. Thus, starting with a dev fee is definitely good and important but we should not stop there as decentralization also means to include the community in the process of decision-making.
Pages:
Jump to: