Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 43. (Read 154387 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 342
the Trend is Your Friend?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Seems the project is more dead than alive. Thread starter was online 6 days ago last time.

would you feel safer if they came out each week with an update to the extent of translating the whitepaper into some low-use language...like most projects?
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Dead? One of the most active developments I have seen actually. Some projects are about talking sh*t and announcing it all the time, this one is rather about getting work done.
Activity: 37
Definitely not dead.  Plenty of new things have been added and are being added in the last week alone.  The new web wallet is up and looks great; better than most other wallets for sure!  And having access to your own private keys is huge. 2FA had a glitch, but I'm sure that will be fixed in a matter of a day or two, based upon past requests.  Also, the QT wallet had a recent update as did the web page.  shieldx.sh

Plenty of work getting done!  Join the discord and you'll see more real-time bug fixes and releases.
Activity: 140
Seems the project is more dead than alive. Thread starter was online 6 days ago last time.
Activity: 37
The web-wallet update is occurring right now.  Very exciting upgrades, including 2FA and private key management abilities.  I don't think that will help you @jukKas, but I could be wrong.  With Q2 around the corner, we are going to see a lot of updates coming. Fill your bags while the mining-pools are auto-dumping; I doubt it will continue much longer as the coin moves to PoS and MN and as more and more people learn about all the unique technologies in this coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I noticed that my Android-wallet don't update my XSH balance anymore. There just reads No Connection. How can I get it working again?

Also is it possible to use my Android XSH wallet pass phrase with Web wallet or desktop wallet?
Activity: 4
dev, enough sleep, release a wallet with a dag  Cool
Activity: 294
Are there any updates on the masternodes and mining? Where do I get the newest Infos about Shield?

Discord?

Ok, thank you. Discord is not my favorite source for news. It can get chaotic when you want to follow a few projects.
How can I withdraw coins from electrum wallet? After trying send it to other wallet I got error: TX rejected. I use 104.131.33.106:50002 server

In case of emergency you can always export your private key and import it in another wallet. You can then use the qt wallet instead.
Activity: 66
Guys join discord(official) there are many helpful people there is also quite good #info section.

https://discord.gg/H2gJ5h

Estimate now for a MN is 200k XSH, will depend on the price before implementation(Q2).
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Has it been said how many coins you will need for a masternode when it's implemented (or staking percentage)? I couldn't seem to find that info anywhere.
Activity: 8
How can I withdraw coins from electrum wallet? After trying send it to other wallet I got error: TX rejected. I use 104.131.33.106:50002 server
Activity: 129
Are there any updates on the masternodes and mining? Where do I get the newest Infos about Shield?

Discord?
Activity: 129
https://twitter.com/SHIELDcurrency/status/970865892631310338

Google continue to make progress in #QuantumComputing. This is why #crypto needs future proof projects like SHIELD $XSH.  😉

Let SHIELD grow up with google!

Really hope so.. Shield from +-$0.37 to like $0.04 is a huge dump. Everyone just say that all crypto is down.. True, but most of them made back like over 50% of what they lost.
Shield just kept on going down.

Hopefully the MN will help.

Just my 2 shield
Activity: 292
https://twitter.com/SHIELDcurrency/status/970865892631310338

Google continue to make progress in #QuantumComputing. This is why #crypto needs future proof projects like SHIELD $XSH.  😉

Let SHIELD grow up with google!
why the price so much down?  Sad

That you can buy more  Wink I would say because the total market cap is currently so low. Look at this site, it's not only shield, all altcoins are currently dumped.
https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/
Activity: 292
The information on BTT is always slow to update. The team seems to have forgotten this piece. This is the latest update on the official twitter.

There was a bug with coin control, we fixed it in the newest update. Please update to v1.3.2. 

Download the update here (or from our website):
https://github.com/ShieldCoin/SHIELD/releases/tag/v1.3-win … 

Sorry for the inconvenience.   
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
What makes you expect integration of so not trivial techs? Especially with such skimpy list of commits on GitHub for six months?
Pages:
Jump to: