Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 46. (Read 154387 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
There is a chart on twitter: https://twitter.com/CramerKees/status/956845178089811968 which compares some privacy coins. DeepOnion is not included but most of the other alternatives can be found there.
Activity: 4
Does anyone know how can i restore the shield wallet if the wallet dosen’t have seed or recovery key  but i saved the backup.dat but i don’t have any option to restore the wallet from that .dat file
I attached some printscreen

https://ibb.co/mkyxoH
https://ibb.co/cHFz2c
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
Very interesting project, I would love to read more on how does it compare to other ones like deepOnion, etc.
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
what actual Electrum information ? Electrum wallet not worked
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Excited about the future XSH POS and MN.
Now I will mine it for a long time hoping to get good rewards later! Smiley
Activity: 150
Merit: 3
What is the best pool to mine XSH? Is it possible to dual mine e.g. ETC+XSH?

Sample bat to help you get started with claymore.

Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum+tcp://pool.ellaism.io:8002 -ewal WALLET -epsw x -allpools 1 -allcoins 1 -gser 2 -eworker rig1 -dpool stratum+tcp://s.antminepool.com:5766 -dwal WALLET -dcoin blake2s -dpsw c=XSH -r 1 -dcri 50

Thank you.
Activity: 31
NEW SHIELD XSH - blake2s Pool 0% FEES

http://korepool.com

This is for all you XSH miners running Claymore and having trouble finding a pool with capacity. We're running on a dedicated server. No fees.

Claymore Settings:
Code:
-dpool stratum+tcp://korepool.com:5766 -dwal WALLET_ADDRESS -dcoin blake2s -dpsw c=XSH

Miner Settings:
Code:
blake2s -o stratum+tcp://korepool.com:5766 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=XSH

Other coins (YTN, GBX, DIN) & more coming.

Happy Mining Everyone.

Activity: 308
Merit: 107
I red 200'000 or 500'000 coin to run a masternode. That's to much for my bags.
Could the dev team setup official shared masternode for small token hodler? (min 10'000 coin?)
It could be very appreciate --> don't make the richer even richer....

When  this  coin  will see  the brightnees  and  better place  

Waht  are the  Walhes  doing?

Why dont  they   come in?

I prefer whales stay a little out of projects.
In other words is better if "normal" users buy the coin.
Whales dump as fast as they pump.
Users can sustain a slow but powerful growth.

Oy I am a XSH whale. don't be rude. not all whales pump and dump

*I hold my SHIELD in coinsmarkets.com and unfortunate the site is down for the last 2 months. Can SHIELD developers recover the coins from Coinsmarkets exchange!

Nope. sorry. If developers could just move coins around from exchanges then it wouldn't be decentralised.

If you don't have the private key of a wallet (in this case the wallet the exchange set up for you) then you  can't touch the coins ever. It's the unfortunate thing about crypto and why people always say to NEVER keep your coins on a exchange.

Technically speaking the ONLY thing that can be done is if the coin does a roll back fork but that would be stupid amounts of work
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
Most coins are down today

Btw, Is there any reward for this coin via social media?The popularity of coins and the market are still important, and most teams will be very active in social promotion such as the community, Facebook and so on

There is a bounty in the works that will be all about writing articles/social media/shilling
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Most coins are down today

Btw, Is there any reward for this coin via social media?The popularity of coins and the market are still important, and most teams will be very active in social promotion such as the community, Facebook and so on
Merit: 105
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January
Why is this coin difficulty already so high? Been mining all night at 4-5 GH/s (Blake2S) and got... 10 XSH?

You can check your hashrate/profit here:

blockstats.pw/shield/
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

Sample bat to help you get started with claymore.

Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum+tcp://pool.ellaism.io:8002 -ewal WALLET -epsw x -allpools 1 -allcoins 1 -gser 2 -eworker rig1 -dpool stratum+tcp://s.antminepool.com:5766 -dwal WALLET -dcoin blake2s -dpsw c=XSH -r 1 -dcri 50
Activity: 388
Merit: 13
Why is this coin difficulty already so high? Been mining all night at 4-5 GH/s (Blake2S) and got... 10 XSH?

Because people know this has a great future. Lots of hash hits blake2s randomly every day. This happened after the last block halving too.

Yes, I also am using dual mining with claymore's 11.0.

I stopped mining Verge because in a week, difficulty also skyrocketed.

I changed to Shield because I saw hashrate in antmine is roughly 40x lower than Verge, but gains seems almost equal...
Activity: 103
ETC+XSH - yes off course. I use http://antminepool.com
Happy mining)
Activity: 150
Merit: 3
Activity: 784
Merit: 100

When  this  coin  will see  the brightnees  and  better place  

Waht  are the  Walhes  doing?

Why dont  they   come in?

I prefer whales stay a little out of projects.
In other words is better if "normal" users buy the coin.
Whales dump as fast as they pump.
Users can sustain a slow but powerful growth.

I also prefer users who have few volumes / coins in their possession. Due to whales I lost a little money years ago
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

Because people know this has a great future. Lots of hash hits blake2s randomly every day. This happened after the last block halving too.
Activity: 388
Merit: 13
Merit: 105
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January
*I hold my SHIELD in coinsmarkets.com and unfortunate the site is down for the last 2 months. Can SHIELD developers recover the coins from Coinsmarkets exchange!

I dont think so..

Please try to contact the developer on discord for further instructions.
Activity: 14
Pages:
Jump to: