Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 49. (Read 154387 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
What do you think how many coins will be needed for a Masternode in Q2?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Can please the Dev  show  themselves?  It will help  the priceto go hig

Without  dev  the  price  will stay  in this  range

If the dev  could  show themselves , it  will give  a feel  of  confidence  to all  us investors

They talk on Discord + post announcements regularly , why do people think Bitcointalk is the only source that developers should communicate?

https://discordapp.com/invite/kgSXKrV

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Can please the Dev  show  themselves?  It will help  the priceto go hig

Without  dev  the  price  will stay  in this  range

If the dev  could  show themselves , it  will give  a feel  of  confidence  to all  us investors

Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Ios wallet in q2?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
What is the next function to be implemented? Is not there anything until summer?

The Roadmap is in the OP, the next steps in it are:

- Webwallet
- MacWallet
- Website Update
- Secret project (marketplace)
- IOS Wallet.

I am particularly interested for Q2, that's when the fun starts. Masternodes, and an upgrade to Anonymity.  Q3/4 look interesting as well with the smart contracts and POS.

Q1 android wallet have been done .But it's not good to use.I'm looking forward to the secret project . Q2 Masternodes is another bright spot.

Why is the Android Wallet not available on the googleplay store? I'm not fan to install a wallet on the fly....
Activity: 97
What is the next function to be implemented? Is not there anything until summer?

- Webwallet
- MacWallet
- Website Update
- IOS Wallet.

I am particularly interested for Q2, that's when the fun starts. Masternodes, and an upgrade to Anonymity.  Q3/4 look interesting as well with the smart contracts and POS.

Q1 android wallet have been done .But it's not good to use.I'm looking forward to the secret project . Q2 Masternodes is another bright spot.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
does this coin give anything for staking ?

XSH is not in POS yet.

will it get someday in the future?

Yes.  In my post above I answer that.  Masternodes are coming in Q2 and POS is in Q3/4 of this year.  You can check the roadmap in the OP and see everything they have planned.
Activity: 74
does this coin give anything for staking ?

XSH is not in POS yet.

will it get someday in the future?

- Webwallet
- MacWallet
- Website Update
- IOS Wallet.

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Whales are incoming, once that happens it will moon again. I've been in their forums, they are privately discussing buying up XSH
Activity: 12
Activity: 25
i see no no coin discordapp   XSH ?
Activity: 36
Any community for this coin, I am impressed with the development so far. Would appreciate community links

I did a quick google and was able to find the community Reddit, here: https://www.reddit.com/r/SHIELDCOIN/ what are you specifically looking for though?
Also a discord link on first post
Any community for this coin, I am impressed with the development so far. Would appreciate community links

I did a quick google and was able to find the community Reddit, here: https://www.reddit.com/r/SHIELDCOIN/ what are you specifically looking for though?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
Dev you stupid fuck. Shield walled is broken.
I install the wallet first time, i wait for the wallet to sync and after it synced when try to open did not opened.
I install the wallet again , i wait again for the wallet to sync. it seemed to work fine and i send my coin on the wallet. i encrypted an it restarted .
Now it does not start.
What do i do now?HuhHuh?

Nice way to speak to someone requesting help.

Wallet works fine and always has

i would not say it always worked.

the electrum still barely works and the QT took for forever to show up

but QT works so I am happy
Activity: 141
Merit: 18
BScEE, BScCS, MScCS
Dev you stupid fuck. Shield walled is broken.
I install the wallet first time, i wait for the wallet to sync and after it synced when try to open did not opened.
I install the wallet again , i wait again for the wallet to sync. it seemed to work fine and i send my coin on the wallet. i encrypted an it restarted .
Now it does not start.
What do i do now?HuhHuh?

Do you honestly expect someone you just called a "stupid fuck" to help you out?
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
The important thing is that dev is actually making progress and implementing features.  More exchanges will come with time.  If you want a better exchange, switch over to some shitcoin that has 4-5 exchanges, a giant premine, and a roadmap that consists of nothing but adding mobile wallets and more exchanges.
I asked several times but didnt receive an answer.
What features had been implemented?
Correct answer is - None.
No real dev => no features. Only copypasta from XVG.
You dont need to switch. You are already here. Shitcoin with Giant premine 4-5 exchanges and no real roadmap-just fantasies.

Go find a real use for your time and stop being a sneaky little useless low level fudder and shitty liar. There is no premine, the roadmap is real and, as usual, you're bringing nothing on the table when others are moving their asses and actually work.

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
 The important thing is that dev is actually making progress and implementing features.  More exchanges will come with time.  If you want a better exchange, switch over to some shitcoin that has 4-5 exchanges, a giant premine, and a roadmap that consists of nothing but adding mobile wallets and more exchanges.
I asked several times but didnt receive an answer.
What features had been implemented?
Correct answer is - None.
No real dev => no features. Only copypasta from XVG.
You dont need to switch. You are already here. Shitcoin with Giant premine 4-5 exchanges and no real roadmap-just fantasies.

There was no premine. So why did XVG github commits drop off when XSH ANN was created? Besides this guy anyone want to take any wild guesses?  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: