Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 50. (Read 154387 times)

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
does this coin give anything for staking ?

XSH is not in POS yet.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
does this coin give anything for staking ?
Activity: 36
When you open it, just leave it, can take a few minutes to sync up, a friend of mine said anytime he tried to click on it or even put his mouse near it, it would crash, so just leave it and dont do anything for a couple of minutes
Is it the QT wallet you have?

Yes. Is there any other for windows? One that is better than this one ?
https://shieldcurrency.com/index.php/wallets
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
 The important thing is that dev is actually making progress and implementing features.  More exchanges will come with time.  If you want a better exchange, switch over to some shitcoin that has 4-5 exchanges, a giant premine, and a roadmap that consists of nothing but adding mobile wallets and more exchanges.
I asked several times but didnt receive an answer.
What features had been implemented?
Correct answer is - None.
No real dev => no features. Only copypasta from XVG.
You dont need to switch. You are already here. Shitcoin with Giant premine 4-5 exchanges and no real roadmap-just fantasies.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
When you open it, just leave it, can take a few minutes to sync up, a friend of mine said anytime he tried to click on it or even put his mouse near it, it would crash, so just leave it and dont do anything for a couple of minutes

As far as there is no real dev behind this scamproject there is no other version. Just that buggy one made by onetime hired student.

Dev you stupid fuck. Shield walled is broken.
I install the wallet first time, i wait for the wallet to sync and after it synced when try to open did not opened.
I install the wallet again , i wait again for the wallet to sync. it seemed to work fine and i send my coin on the wallet. i encrypted an it restarted .
Now it does not start.
What do i do now?HuhHuh?

Nice way to speak to someone requesting help.

Wallet works fine and always has

Sorry i am mad.
If it works fine why it does not open?

Do you receive any errors?

it open's and say LOADING BLOCK INDEX.....  and stay's like that 
I install the wallet first time, i wait for the wallet to sync and after it synced when try to open did not opened.
I install the wallet again , i wait again for the wallet to sync. it seemed to work fine and i send my coin on the wallet. i encrypted an it restarted .
Now it does not start.
What do i do now?HuhHuh?

Sorry i am mad.

Do you receive any errors?
Now it does not start.
What do i do now?HuhHuh?

Sorry i am mad.

Sorry i am mad.
Which is the biggest pool?

I personally use BSOD, never any problems and always a good number of miners
Now it does not start.
What do i do now?HuhHuh?

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Which is the biggest pool?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
Hi guys. What mining pool do you suggest me (SCRYPT) and how much XSH can I earn daily with 500 Mh/s?
Thank you in advance
Activity: 141
Merit: 18
BScEE, BScCS, MScCS

The world does not revolve around zpool.  Zpool is a parasite for all coins.  It throws a bunch of hashpower at a coin until the difficulty skyrockets then it moves on to the next.  It also then sells what it earns immediately, driving down the value of the coin.  The important thing is that dev is actually making progress and implementing features.  More exchanges will come with time.  If you want a better exchange, switch over to some shitcoin that has 4-5 exchanges, a giant premine, and a roadmap that consists of nothing but adding mobile wallets and more exchanges.

Edit:  To add to that, I didn't realize Zpool was having issues and disabling XSH but that would explain why my earnings have doubled despite the reward halving to 125.  Good riddance.  I hope it stays off Zpool.

And that is exactly why you all need to start supporting p2pools instead !!!
Mining was created to be decentralized and not governed by pool operators.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
wallet does not compile!  Grin Grin
Activity: 15
Need help with my mobile Android wallet pls..... keeps saying out of syn  and does not display balance for over a week now.... can someone direct me on how to get it sync please.
Thanks
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131
Anything outside of BTC uncertainty that has caused such a dramatic price decrease with XSH?

I've been following for a while and there is nothing that I can see, the only other possible reason is that possibly some of the bad Verge publicity rubbed off on Shield.

One big problem was stocks.exchange had withdraw issues which made a lot of people stop using that place. Community came together to pay to get listed on coinexchange. This all happened while BTC started to drop.  Cool
Any chance of getting listed on cryptopia so you can get mined again on some of the larger pools?

I'm sure we will get there soon, cryptopia is currently having so many issues so I think right now they can't cater on adding any more new coins. If you ask me I think it's better if shield will just stay in coinexchange and not be added on cryptopia, currently shield seems to regain its previous hype and is now being talked about again, the community is so strong with this project so I think being added in cryptopia will do more harm than good with shield. Cryptopia is getting so much negative reviews right now and shield doesn't really need to be a part of that.
You say bad reviews but coinexchange can't even make their btc payouts to zpool or zergpool and they have to keep disabling shield as a coin to mine or being paid in.  If cryptopia is bad coinexchange is a dumpster fire right now.

The world does not revolve around zpool.  Zpool is a parasite for all coins.  It throws a bunch of hashpower at a coin until the difficulty skyrockets then it moves on to the next.  It also then sells what it earns immediately, driving down the value of the coin.  The important thing is that dev is actually making progress and implementing features.  More exchanges will come with time.  If you want a better exchange, switch over to some shitcoin that has 4-5 exchanges, a giant premine, and a roadmap that consists of nothing but adding mobile wallets and more exchanges.

Edit:  To add to that, I didn't realize Zpool was having issues and disabling XSH but that would explain why my earnings have doubled despite the reward halving to 125.  Good riddance.  I hope it stays off Zpool.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Anything outside of BTC uncertainty that has caused such a dramatic price decrease with XSH?

I've been following for a while and there is nothing that I can see, the only other possible reason is that possibly some of the bad Verge publicity rubbed off on Shield.

One big problem was stocks.exchange had withdraw issues which made a lot of people stop using that place. Community came together to pay to get listed on coinexchange. This all happened while BTC started to drop.  Cool
Any chance of getting listed on cryptopia so you can get mined again on some of the larger pools?

I'm sure we will get there soon, cryptopia is currently having so many issues so I think right now they can't cater on adding any more new coins. If you ask me I think it's better if shield will just stay in coinexchange and not be added on cryptopia, currently shield seems to regain its previous hype and is now being talked about again, the community is so strong with this project so I think being added in cryptopia will do more harm than good with shield. Cryptopia is getting so much negative reviews right now and shield doesn't really need to be a part of that.
You say bad reviews but coinexchange can't even make their btc payouts to zpool or zergpool and they have to keep disabling shield as a coin to mine or being paid in.  If cryptopia is bad coinexchange is a dumpster fire right now.
Pages:
Jump to: