Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 54. (Read 154387 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
I did not get Airdrop. I did the retweet and filled out the form. Why? Undecided
Is there any date for airdrop?
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
What is the progress of the project? Is there any news? Will MN be started  on time  2018 Q2?

They just announced a new project. Check theyr twitter out.
While nothing concrete, I understand the new project will be announced in February. Here is the link to the official announcement https://medium.com/@SHIELDcurrency/secrets-for-sale-c016a6a1838c
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January
What is the progress of the project? Is there any news? Will MN be started  on time  2018 Q2?

They just announced a new project. Check theyr twitter out.
Activity: 11
I did not get Airdrop. I did the retweet and filled out the form. Why? Undecided

Pretty sure I saw the dev on discord state that the airdrop was closed, but had not been distributed yet. Look for it sometime this week.
Activity: 404
Merit: 10
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
it would be great if XSH devs contact blockfolio to add XSH to the app
Activity: 97

Activity: 292
Merit: 100
South exchange is small.Xsh need a big exchange.
Activity: 46
Activity: 103
is the official xsh mining pool ok?

running 6x1080 for 6hrs and nothing
zero pending  Huh

triple checked config &all good

is there another pool/algo recommended for nvidia?

ty guys

What algo are you mining?

was X17  now switched to myr-gr/ umining

guessing difficulty has spiked heaps

Myr-gr has ASIC miners so definitely dont do that one.  Blake2s is the most profitable right now:  http://antminepool.com/site/mining

ok
very helpful thankyou Smiley
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

zero pending  Huh

ty guys

Myr-gr has ASIC miners so definitely dont do that one.  Blake2s is the most profitable right now:  http://antminepool.com/site/mining

zero pending  Huh

ty guys

Quantum computing threat is approaching to crypto currencies:
https://www.research.ibm.com/ibm-q/
I'm only investing in quantum resistant coins. Unfortunately there are not many out there. Really hope Dev will implement quantum resistance properly as promised in the roadmap.

I have one question though: Once there is an update with quantum resistant algoritms available, what happens to all the legacy transactions? They somehow need to be resigned, right? Otherwise the blockchain is still vulnerable, meaning the old transactions can be tampered. This can have a massive impact on price and reputation. I think just a wallet update or a hard fork won't do the job. Are there any plans to deal with this problem?

Luckily Shield does not have that many historic transactions (yet) compared for example to Bitcoin. Because of Bitcoin's huge legacy transactions, I think Bitcoin can never become quantum proof. So now it's a good time to sell Bitcoins, and invest in Shield coins Smiley

The bright future of Shield depends on the proper implemention of making the blockchain quantum resistant. This job may not be underestimated. But Dev did an excellent job so far, and I'm counting on them. And the quantum resistance should be implemented very soon. Not that quantum computers will be available the next years - although you never know - but mainly to address concerns mentioned above. Go ahead with the great work Dev!

What an idiotic post.  The ability to break bitcoin is 10+ years away.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-quantum_cryptography

zero pending  Huh

ty guys

zero pending  Huh

ty guys
I'm only investing in quantum resistant coins. Unfortunately there are not many out there. Really hope Dev will implement quantum resistance properly as promised in the roadmap.

I have one question though: Once there is an update with quantum resistant algoritms available, what happens to all the legacy transactions? They somehow need to be resigned, right? Otherwise the blockchain is still vulnerable, meaning the old transactions can be tampered. This can have a massive impact on price and reputation. I think just a wallet update or a hard fork won't do the job. Are there any plans to deal with this problem?

Luckily Shield does not have that many historic transactions (yet) compared for example to Bitcoin. Because of Bitcoin's huge legacy transactions, I think Bitcoin can never become quantum proof. So now it's a good time to sell Bitcoins, and invest in Shield coins Smiley

The bright future of Shield depends on the proper implemention of making the blockchain quantum resistant. This job may not be underestimated. But Dev did an excellent job so far, and I'm counting on them. And the quantum resistance should be implemented very soon. Not that quantum computers will be available the next years - although you never know - but mainly to address concerns mentioned above. Go ahead with the great work Dev!

Please explain in details.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Could you explain why a hard fork wouldn't work?
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
Never Go Full Retard
Whatever bought some cheap XSH  Grin
Activity: 66

I am following this project. XSH needs a good decent exchange which its worth. It deserve a very good price for its technological measure. BTW when will airdrop arrive in our wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: