Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 66. (Read 154387 times)

Activity: 839
Merit: 100
Stocks.exchange works perfectly and is NOT a scam !
And for all those cheap sellers, just regret it once the next exchange is reached.. Wink
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I withdrew BTC from Stocks.Exchange, it works great! and I can show you the blockchain TX ID! not just point you guys to some dumb "tweeter" bullshit, don't listen to this FUDder who can't even spell right.   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 15
Thank you kind people that they gave to buy "XSH" $ 0.19. I thought that I could not buy it already.
Activity: 65
Stop FUD please, withdraw with stocks.exchange works PERFECTLY fine, and fast for me !

For me too,now.
Activity: 839
Stop FUD please, withdraw with stocks.exchange works PERFECTLY fine, and fast for me !
Activity: 15
I think it's cool

people become completely dumb nowadays omg

Agree Cheesy

And it's the same people that sell low and buy high.
Activity: 26
No problems to withdraw my xsh on stocks.  Wink
Activity: 34
is it just XSH that is locked up on stocks? Eth withdrew just fine.
Activity: 160
How many coins are needed for a MN?
Activity: 535
Merit: 267

Attacking anyone who questions you...

Clear evidence that this sub is infiltrated by people who are trying to lower the price so that they can buy...

Unwilling to present even an iota of evidence...

I don't believe you.

Dude, you are constantly saying bullshit.... because i promote XSH even on my twitter -_-  Roll Eyes
and that i even tell to the fudders to move, and you can even check my profil here

I was just saying that the price is dropping because of stocks.exchange, so that xsh is not the problem..

people become completely dumb nowadays omg

(i will gain nothing to lower the price since i'm trying to move my btc from stocks.exchange)
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
So even abudfv2008 is positive regarding this project.
Your problem is that you can't distinguish sarkasm or even joking and meaningfull posts.

Guys! abudfv2008 literally answering to some guy in russian that his spreading FUD to lower the xsh price to buy it up.
He is been trying to do that since 15 sat.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25430591

Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Your problem is that you can't distinguish sarkasm or even joking and meaningfull posts.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
I think XSH coin need some time. Is around only since 4 months and it made a huge grow in value.
You compared with XVG,but Verge is around since February 2016..
Sure I may be wrong,but I decided to give XSH more time to evaluate this coin.
Simply avoid to use Stocks.Exchange because now there withrawals are locked,so do not waste your time,simply choose another exchange,like Cryptobridge,that is working fine.
I'll ask once again. What was done for this 4 months? Think about it.
Activity: 196
GOT SCAMMED BY STOCKS.EXCHANGE

Guys, contact the FBI tweet them with the @FBI and @StocksExchangeR

Thanks.

You all has been scammed.

Can you please explain in detail what's the point?
I had problems with pending withrawals some weeks ago,but they solved some hours later.
Now what's the problem?
Is anyone having issues?

We cout it in weeks no in "hours later" now. and you have more details on their tweeter if you read all the messages from their members, like me. I don't want to repeat everytime.

You haven't explained it *anywhere*. Not in your own thread, not here, not anywhere.

Just explain it ONCE somehwere and then people can refer to it.

Asking people to refer to "tweeter" is meaningless.

Listening you is meaningless because you are saying a lot of bullshit, since everything is explained on twitter. Read the message from others who already did it. stupid poor nasty noob.

Seems like the price is dropping dude Smiley Smiley Smiley

Stocks killed everything

Attacking anyone who questions you...

Clear evidence that this sub is infiltrated by people who are trying to lower the price so that they can buy...

Unwilling to present even an iota of evidence...

I don't believe you.
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
GOT SCAMMED BY STOCKS.EXCHANGE

Guys, contact the FBI tweet them with the @FBI and @StocksExchangeR

Thanks.

You all has been scammed.

Can you please explain in detail what's the point?
I had problems with pending withrawals some weeks ago,but they solved some hours later.
Now what's the problem?
Is anyone having issues?

We cout it in weeks no in "hours later" now. and you have more details on their tweeter if you read all the messages from their members, like me. I don't want to repeat everytime.

You haven't explained it *anywhere*. Not in your own thread, not here, not anywhere.

Just explain it ONCE somehwere and then people can refer to it.

Asking people to refer to "tweeter" is meaningless.

Listening you is meaningless because you are saying a lot of bullshit, since everything is explained on twitter. Read the message from others who already did it. stupid poor nasty noob.

Seems like the price is dropping dude Smiley Smiley Smiley

Stocks killed everything
Activity: 390
Sadly the price is dropping..
1sat is not very far.  Grin

Guys! abudfv2008 literally answering to some guy in russian that his spreading FUD to lower the xsh price to buy it up.
He is been trying to do that since 15 sat.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25430591

I think XSH coin need some time. Is around only since 4 months and it made a huge grow in value.
You compared with XVG,but Verge is around since February 2016..
Sure I may be wrong,but I decided to give XSH more time to evaluate this coin.
Simply avoid to use Stocks.Exchange because now there withrawals are locked,so do not waste your time,simply choose another exchange,like Cryptobridge,that is working fine.
Activity: 336
Bunch of late comers trying to fuck over the early adapters. Coin supply means jack. Xsh will never be 100 bucks a coin but it doesnt have to. Why the hell does a coin HAVE to be some stupid ass dollar amount?

And if you seriously think small amount of coins = high price. Then just get out. HRMC only 55000 coins if i remember right. Coin is worth like 100 sat

And GG burn the top 10 wallets.  You just burned some wallets of the exchanges and made thousands of investors lose their money because you greedy little shits didnt get into the coin early enough and want it to burn early people's coins for your own damn profit

Get out. Please. You dont know wtf you are talking about and you only want change so you can fill your own pockets.

Shield does not have to be 200 dollars a coin. It was never meant to do that

Amen. Shield has done well on the strength of its underlying technology. Not cheap tricks that add no fundamental value to the coin.

Technology of XVG? Yes it should be good. But XVG dev's are constantly working. What so called XSH dev has done? Not capable even to compile already existing wallet? Hired someone from the side to compile buggy and ugly wallet. The same with android wallet. Since then - no movement at all.
Have I forgot something?

Too many copy 🐱, cuz they can't create their own idea or coin......
I suggest to use cryptobridge,I just made a transaction+trade and it's working fine.
Pages:
Jump to: