Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 68. (Read 154387 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Too many coins, we should burn it to 66 million and the price will moon.
Burn the wallets of the top 10? =)
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
188.226.178.216 don't work. Any good adresses to connect the Electrum wallet? Thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Too many coins, we should burn it to 66 million and the price will moon.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
crypto enthusiast
stocks.exchange have lots of problems lately , i couldnt even deposit btc there for days now i cant withdraw.
This is what keeps xsh from getting at least 0.5 usd
Coinomi is a good news but how about another fundraise for something bigger?
I would definitly join the cause...

You're entirely right
Once a new good exchange is reached, the rocket fires   Shocked

Agree, totally undervalued coin, ATM.
I love to mine it too  Cheesy
Activity: 839
Merit: 100
stocks.exchange have lots of problems lately , i couldnt even deposit btc there for days now i cant withdraw.

You're entirely right
Once a new good exchange is reached, the rocket fires   Shocked
Activity: 76

Does anyone know on which exchange the Shield coin will go?

Back few weeks there were some rumors that XSh is going to be listed on coinexchnage. But I don't know what makes it up so hard to be listed there, but maybe it will done within next few days/weeks. I personally hope that after CoinExchange our next stop will be Cryptopia Smiley

XSH needs to be listed on more exchanges

Sure !
And blockfolio would help too
Activity: 49

Back few weeks there were some rumors that XSh is going to be listed on coinexchnage. But I don't know what makes it up so hard to be listed there, but maybe it will done within next few days/weeks. I personally hope that after CoinExchange our next stop will be Cryptopia Smiley

XSH needs to be listed on more exchanges

I'm pretty sure the dev team can now easily raise the needed funds to list on exchanges like Cryptopia and Binance. I think Shield is becoming too big for the current exchanges.

Doesn't the dev team not have any premine?  You're saying they should just pay it themselves?  I'm not offering an opinion on that, just looking for clarification.

if you look at the genesis block you would notice that it have zero premine
if you look at the date of creation of this thread and time when blockchain starts you would notice that they posted this forum thread exactly at the moment of blockchain creation.
So everyone was in position of mining XSH. Even devs. If they mined it, and i hope they does, i see no problem with this fact.

Do you think there may come a point that XSH is so important to the crypto community that exchanges ask to list us, because thier exchange platform feels incomplete without XSH listed?

It is possible, the growth and development is incredible;

Confirmed/In Progress:

Web Wallet - Slight delay
Coinomi - Funds raised by community
Coinexchange listing - If they reply/engage
Social media - Lots of tweets from big accounts including one of the IOTA devs
Mac Wallet

This is after a few short months where the community has grown at an incredible rate and new updates with active development remains evident. This has all happened while the two exchanges with the most volume for XSH have had major challenges under the influx of new users.

It would be the first time an exchange ask for listing themselves Smiley
Activity: 64

I'm pretty sure the dev team can now easily raise the needed funds to list on exchanges like Cryptopia and Binance. I think Shield is becoming too big for the current exchanges.

Doesn't the dev team not have any premine?  You're saying they should just pay it themselves?  I'm not offering an opinion on that, just looking for clarification.

if you look at the date of creation of this thread and time when blockchain starts you would notice that they posted this forum thread exactly at the moment of blockchain creation.
So everyone was in position of mining XSH. Even devs. If they mined it, and i hope they does, i see no problem with this fact.

Do you think there may come a point that XSH is so important to the crypto community that exchanges ask to list us, because thier exchange platform feels incomplete without XSH listed?

It is possible, the growth and development is incredible;

Confirmed/In Progress:

Web Wallet - Slight delay
Coinomi - Funds raised by community
Coinexchange listing - If they reply/engage
Social media - Lots of tweets from big accounts including one of the IOTA devs
Mac Wallet

This is after a few short months where the community has grown at an incredible rate and new updates with active development remains evident. This has all happened while the two exchanges with the most volume for XSH have had major challenges under the influx of new users.
Activity: 196

Activity: 52
Can anyone recommend the best pool for mining XSH using blake2s???  I'm trying to find one with a stable and high community hash rate to maintain a steady stream of mining collection.  It used to be BSOD, then they shut down blake2s, and then bigmine, but they have become lower hash rate and less steady.............what is the best?

I have been trying to mine using x17 on BSOD, but my ccminer keep crashing periodically b/c of overclocking....I have tried changing the intensity to no avail.

I used to mine at altminer.net. At one time they had the biggest hast rate for Shield Blake2s algo. I don't know if that is still true. I haven't mined XSH for a while when the difficult went too high for my mining rig.

Seems altminer.net dropped XSH mining at some point......still on the lookout for the best blake2s pool.....
Activity: 132
Can anyone recommend the best pool for mining XSH using blake2s???  I'm trying to find one with a stable and high community hash rate to maintain a steady stream of mining collection.  It used to be BSOD, then they shut down blake2s, and then bigmine, but they have become lower hash rate and less steady.............what is the best?

I have been trying to mine using x17 on BSOD, but my ccminer keep crashing periodically b/c of overclocking....I have tried changing the intensity to no avail.

I used to mine at altminer.net. At one time they had the biggest hast rate for Shield Blake2s algo. I don't know if that is still true. I haven't mined XSH for a while when the difficult went too high for my mining rig.
Activity: 52

Activity: 299
You think 1$ is doable for the coin within next 2 months ?

Maybe not two months but with this growth rate who knows? The coin has solid dev behind it and great tech, and those things combined create coins that explode.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
Just in a twitter account with 187k followers chose XSH as coins of the week

https://twitter.com/CryptoComets/status/951878661870931970

You think 1$ is doable for the coin within next 2 months ?
Activity: 105
Merit: 20

Cryptopia has been making a name for itself as a reliable coin exchange. Many devs are now dreaming of getting their coins listed in Cryptopia.
Activity: 99
GREAT news

the community has decided to hold a fundraiser for Coinomi support.

I paid for most of it and we have hit our goal of 2 BTC.

XSH shield WILL be coming to COINOMI. this is a great improvement as coinomi is the BEST mobile app.

Also we just got listed on LiveCoinWatch.

and we just keep on winning
People happy news, but also have new friends involved, the other, Coinomi what platform? Why fund-raising and support?
Pages:
Jump to: