Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD - page 71. (Read 154387 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Guys, masternodes are still yet to be implemented. Devs said they are thinking of it now, but officialy MN will be implemented somewhere around Q2/Q3 this year, so in next 6-7 months maybe. Also, it is still unknown how much XSH will be needed for running it.

Thanks for the info!
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
Guys, masternodes are still yet to be implemented. Devs said they are thinking of it now, but officialy MN will be implemented somewhere around Q2/Q3 this year, so in next 6-7 months maybe. Also, it is still unknown how much XSH will be needed for running it.
Activity: 123
Depends on the price when we make it to masternode time Smiley

What block does MN rewards kick in?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
How many XSH are required per masternode?

Depends on the price when we make it to masternode time Smiley
Activity: 25
How many XSH are required per masternode?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Seem interesting and promising project. Maybe this project have some issues for now, but at least there is living developers, who trying to improve network, work on and connect with growing community, answer the question and etc. It's not another p/d shitcoin with premine and indiffirent development, it's just need some time to get stronger and better.
Activity: 839
Can't wait anew exchanges listing !

Price falling..  Embarrassed

It's natural for this to happen. People take profits because they have reached their target price. New buyers come in. Price bounces after testing major levels of support. Price then goes back up to potentially create new highs. Don't panic. Shield has a lot of potential.

Instead of looking at it as a bad thing, I look at it as an opportunity to buy back in at a lower price.

Well summarized. If you are a long term investor, you don't have to check the prices daily ;-)

Well said. Thanks !

Otherthing : any plans for Blockfolio listing ?
Or maybe it would work when XSH will reach other echanges, like cryptopia or binance ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

It's natural for this to happen. People take profits because they have reached their target price. New buyers come in. Price bounces after testing major levels of support. Price then goes back up to potentially create new highs. Don't panic. Shield has a lot of potential.

Instead of looking at it as a bad thing, I look at it as an opportunity to buy back in at a lower price.

Well summarized. If you are a long term investor, you don't have to check the prices daily ;-)
Activity: 242
Merit: 7
Very sad this coin, I see potential at 400 Satoshi, try to register to exchange and no confirm email. Now at 2000 and I miss the train
Activity: 512
Merit: 20

Activity: 187
Merit: 1
A very interesting update from Twitter about future plans for Shield: https://twitter.com/SHIELDcurrency/status/950770823564054529
It's not really an update, if my memory serves me well it's been advertised as future quantum-proof thanks to
Lamport signatures for a while now
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
Any plan to add XSH to Cryptopia ?

Or any new exchanges?
Don't forget that Stocks Exchange is also one of those 5 wallets you see in the richlist, used to be number one wallet with over 22 million coins, now it probably is between 10 and 15 million coins, just to show how much has been bought up and taken off the exchange to be held in wallets for the day Master Nodes are implemented.

Well I didn't know that until now, can you please elaborate more about that. Any official statement also ?
That would mean that Stock.exchange can literally at anytime sell their xsh ? By that, there is even more risk from my opinion, I mean, exchanges are here just to earn money not to support us.
Ehm ... Stocks Exchange has a wallet that contains all traders XSH on there, they are not the true owners of those coins unless they want to scam people. But this works for every exchange the same way they are in the list of wallets, there is no way to exclude them from the explorer so you shouldn't be afraid of this. People tend to forget that exchanges use wallets too and these are also shown on the block explorers. Some more advanced explorers do put names from exchanges behind the wallet addresses but this isn't the case (yet) for XSH.

Hey @HO55Y, sorry for no answer till now, I took few days off from crypto world Smiley Anyway, I thought that exchanges don't hold that much of coins in their wallets. By that they can also sell part of their stakes at any time(here we talk about of millions of XSH). That makes me little scared of that, I mean, exchanges are here to earn money from us.

Or were you talking about cold storage of coins which are placed offline?( coins from users that hold xsh on exchange )
Activity: 43
That will be a big problem now. Since Shield is going stronger and stronger everyday. I also want to buy back some of my coins that I sold earlier, but no, as if it can never happened again. This pump is so determined to reach a minimum of $1. Happy  trading to us all.

That's why it is never wise to sell all your coins at once. Sell some, but also hold on to some.  

And yes, I believe it will reach a dollar and more.

i want to buy XSH more again

Do you think it will reach $1 soon ?

Maybe within the next 3 months?

Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
If anyone wants to join me http://35.205.229.103
Lyra2v2 algo, fee 0.4%, payouts 30 min, min payout 50 XSH.

Example conf :
-o stratum+tcp://35.205.229.103:4533 -u -p c=XSH
That will be a big problem now. Since Shield is going stronger and stronger everyday. I also want to buy back some of my coins that I sold earlier, but no, as if it can never happened again. This pump is so determined to reach a minimum of $1. Happy  trading to us all.

That's why it is never wise to sell all your coins at once. Sell some, but also hold on to some.  

Do you think it will reach $1 soon ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January

Use qt version

Thanks for your answer. But how can I transfer my coins from elctrum to QT wallet?
Or is there any other server adress for elctrum, I only have one in the wallet...

You have to import your private key.

Follow this guide:

https://github.com/ShieldCoin/SHIELD/wiki/SHIELDqt-Import-Keys
Activity: 49

Activity: 9

Use qt version
[/quote]
Thanks for your answer. But how can I transfer my coins from elctrum to QT wallet?
Or is there any other server adress for elctrum, I only have one in the wallet...
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
A very interesting update from Twitter about future plans for Shield: https://twitter.com/SHIELDcurrency/status/950770823564054529
Pages:
Jump to: