Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSX]ServX -(POW)-(Scrypt) Fucking regulations killed us - page 2. (Read 84125 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I don't get it man, why on earth would you just re-post the entire ann in this thread.......half the information in it is now incorrect?!  None of the pools are still alive as they too have all given up on this project and most of the exchanges listed are no longer supporting this either!

At least if you are going to start from fresh and try to move this forward again, give the community up to date and VALID information.

This quoted from your ann.............

"We hereby do swear under penalty
to follow the guidelines as prescribed by this announcement. In the case of a failed company launch or a decision to liquidate,
all assets (including XSX and bitcoin ) will divided up between shareholders according to their shares held. If we fail to launch
all investor funds will be returned in a timely manner
even if they have been used by us to fail to launch. A full public ledger
will be made available in the future"

It is clear as day, you failed to meet these promises and as such, we have the right to request a refund of the ICO funds!  Please honor this and and return my BTC so that I may move on!!
legendary
and you're AGAIN not going to answer me?!

I want out man, please tell me how I can get my BTC returned!

sorry for taking so long to respond buddy i was just devistated

hey bro i have given some thought to this subject and i am sorry we have come to this. At this point tho I am not prepared to offer any investor refunds on the project. I am still actively devolving it and have a few things i am rolling out  we will be forking to pos soon and people that are holding coins now will bear great rewards.  I keep most plans under wraps because i dont like to 1 create false promises
2 cause "hype " ServX is a grass roots project which has the full suport of many community insiders. I admit I have vbeen slow rolling out updates to ServX but that is because iu expected much more enthusiasim from the community.  I figured if they putt 1200 btc ino an ICO with no plans they would buy my coins and help it get to a price where i can susteain commerce.  unfortunately I underestimated the level headedness of the crypto scene in whole  and watched thpousands of btc delivered to devs that ran. I havent rasn Ive been her i have fixed problems as they arise and have sunk a great deal of time money love and anxiety into this.. I have personally bought more than 100K coins trying to keep it alive

I know its not perfect but stick with me please
Mick

Bro, I was very supportive of this project when it launched and i would have no problem "sticking with you" if the situation was not what it was.  The communication here has been CRAP, have been trying to get a response from you for WEEKS man!  This is what has me pissed about this whole thing.  NONE of the promises made have been met and this project has seemed all but dead for a couple months.  

None of the giveaways mentioned in the OP were fulfilled and we were promised some sort of certificates of ownership rights from the BTC we invested.......you mentioned this as a requirement you MUST meet "or one could sue you", you promised a refund if these things were not met and personally with the way things have gone, I don't see this EVER going anywhere and have not faith in you anymore as a dev man.  I am sorry, I think you are a pretty cool guy but your willingness to disappear for weeks at a time and ignore messages here took all my faith away.

I don't see this insider support you say this project has either.......this thread has seemed deserted for some time.  This whole things appears to be a flop to me!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
ServX is the future of digital commerce and we are revamping project we have some exciting things we want to implement

Here are some of the updates we are working on to the project

1) i will be forking the  coin to pos it will be a roller coaster benefiting early adopters and current bagholders

2 days of 40% interest compounded daily for folks that are holding mature coins when pos interest begins (coin maturity will be 3 days)
3days of 20% POS interest compounded daily for late comer
than 20 days of 3.5 % daily pos interest

than `1.5 daily pos interest untill all 12 million coins are minted

than 2.2 pos per anum

The reason I am doing this is because if i WANT to take this project to the next level we need more coins at our current price it takes 35k( about .25 %of supply) xsx to facilitate a 10 dollar order and with these prices. hopfully the pos rollercoaster will bring new life into the project which will help me start part 2 which is simply going into these crypto chat rooms and spamming our services  i may hire a few trolls for this.  Also I will be looking into adding services to the coin  like bookmaking for sports or ponies  Homework services for hire bill pay  and XSX to fiat exchange

legendary
Fucker of "the system"

sorry for taking so long to respond buddy i was just devistated

hey bro i have given some thought to this subject and i am sorry we have come to this. At this point tho I am not prepared to offer any investor refunds on the project. I am still actively devolving it and have a few things i am rolling out  we will be forking to pos soon and people that are holding coins now will bear great rewards.  I keep most plans under wraps because i dont like to 1 create false promises
2 cause "hype " ServX is a grass roots project which has the full suport of many community insiders. I admit I have vbeen slow rolling out updates to ServX but that is because iu expected much more enthusiasim from the community.  I figured if they putt 1200 btc ino an ICO with no plans they would buy my coins and help it get to a price where i can susteain commerce.  unfortunately I underestimated the level headedness of the crypto scene in whole  and watched thpousands of btc delivered to devs that ran. I havent rasn Ive been her i have fixed problems as they arise and have sunk a great deal of time money love and anxiety into this.. I have personally bought more than 100K coins trying to keep it alive

I know its not perfect but stick with me please
Mick
legendary

legendary
Fucker of "the system"
hi friends in answer to your questions we are stil moving forward looking at forking the coin to a pos rollercoaster
legendary
May I ask what is going on with the certs that were supposed to be awarded to the initial IPO investors?  It has been quite some time!

Bump.......dev if this is not going happen with forming the company, perhaps it is time to refund the IPO investors?  Doesn't seem as though things are going well in getting this project off the ground, if this is the case I would like to get my BTC back to invest in another project.  I can wait longer, that is not the problem.....it is the feeling as though this is going nowhere.

Dude, can I PLEASE get a damn answer to this man.......I have been asking now for weeks!  Just refund my BTC man, I want out of this.......way too long to go ignored!!
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
Have you decided how to go forward?
legendary
May I ask what is going on with the certs that were supposed to be awarded to the initial IPO investors?  It has been quite some time!

Bump.......dev if this is not going happen with forming the company, perhaps it is time to refund the IPO investors?  Doesn't seem as though things are going well in getting this project off the ground, if this is the case I would like to get my BTC back to invest in another project.  I can wait longer, that is not the problem.....it is the feeling as though this is going nowhere.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
alot of good ideas but pos wins overwhelmingly

Now the questions is... who has the skills to actually turn this into a POS coin.

Isn't the dev an actual coder?  That was my impression.  

Even if he isn't, its ok. If he has a good job or owns a successful business then he can hire someone to perform the code change. It's not like it's a very hard change. It seems like every coin is switching to PoS now.

legendary
Fucker of "the system"
I can get it done maybe quickly
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Now the questions is... who has the skills to actually turn this into a POS coin.

Isn't the dev an actual coder?  That was my impression. 

legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Why can't I vote? It doesn't say anywhere that vote has ended (as far as I can see)

Probably because you're a newbie account.
Activity: 101
Why can't I vote? It doesn't say anywhere that vote has ended (as far as I can see)
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I voted for going over to POS.. Smiley
Every coin is trying to switch to POS or already has switched. Lately, none of the coins have much price increase from a POS switch. It also cuts off new people from getting in cheap. Trading stops and it gets removed from exchanges. I would go with a merged mining solution. Then users can mine XSX and also mine any scrypt coin with higher difficulty like PotCoin, DogeCoin or LiteCoin.

A POS switch could be made as a testnet incase one day it becomes obvious that the coin should switch. Like if an investor comes in with 1000 BTC and wants a POS switch.

So you're saying when Bitcoin runs out of its 21 million coins then it will automatically be worthless since no more coins to mine?  lol

Supply and demand.  Plenty of great coins like DarkCoin are in pure PoS mode and are doing great.  Sorry we don't have a time machine for those who missed PoW, I wish we did cause i'd go back to find out about Bitcoin before it hit $266.

As for price increases, cutting supply is only half the equation - increasing the demand is the other half and it will come with development and for sure once bitcoin takes off.

Let's be ready for the incoming demand surge with lower inflation and dilution.

I'm saying PoS is lacking behind PoW coins in open source technological innovations. I think merge mining + counter party would increas ethe price 300x. I'm not sure what openbazaar is but it may only work with PoW coins.

A PoS switch fine. I wouldn't mind it. I could then hold my coins for 5 years without them being dilluted. PoS technology will improve and can then be added into the coin.

I think a lot more research has do be done to find an actual way to create this future of buying a pizza with XSX.

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Every coin is trying to switch to POS or already has switched. Lately, none of the coins have much price increase from a POS switch. It also cuts off new people from getting in cheap. Trading stops and it gets removed from exchanges. I would go with a merged mining solution. Then users can mine XSX and also mine any scrypt coin with higher difficulty like PotCoin, DogeCoin or LiteCoin.

A POS switch could be made as a testnet incase one day it becomes obvious that the coin should switch. Like if an investor comes in with 1000 BTC and wants a POS switch.

So you're saying when Bitcoin runs out of its 21 million coins then it will automatically be worthless since no more coins to mine?  lol

Supply and demand.  Plenty of great coins like DarkCoin are in pure PoS mode and are doing great.  Sorry we don't have a time machine for those who missed PoW, I wish we did cause i'd go back to find out about Bitcoin before it hit $266.

As for price increases, cutting supply is only half the equation - increasing the demand is the other half and it will come with development and for sure once bitcoin takes off.

Let's be ready for the incoming demand surge with lower inflation and dilution.

Pages:
Jump to: