Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSX]ServX -(POW)-(Scrypt) Fucking regulations killed us - page 7. (Read 84125 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
we need chatter on here.... people need to see a new page on the forum every day or they wont think anything is happening just another dead coin so tell your friends post on twitter facebook other coins forums if you all really want this to work

yea what he said
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
we need chatter on here.... people need to see a new page on the forum every day or they wont think anything is happening just another dead coin so tell your friends post on twitter facebook other coins forums if you all really want this to work
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
I dropped 15 mil hash on here to help get the ball rolling was on bitmark but 6hrs no block sent me here to help you guys out profit or not lets make this work

thanks friend its people like you that can help us get this moving again
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello sorry for my delay in doing the blog post but I just moved country and been very busy with our coin. I also need to pm you to collect our coins re our purchase etc.. I will pm in a couple of days.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
You still need some help with mining?  I will talk to my Mining Expert tomorrow..I am still in moving house process, very busy but hope to have more time to help you Guys out next week. Is the Coin sold on any exchange yet?
Activity: 395
Ein Pool wo noch Geht?
Activity: 240
I dropped 15 mil hash on here to help get the ball rolling was on bitmark but 6hrs no block sent me here to help you guys out profit or not lets make this work
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
I continue to mine it off/on as I support a few coin teams. I hope things start turning up.

glad to have ya
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
I continue to mine it off/on as I support a few coin teams. I hope things start turning up.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
This coin why only this value?

we havent found a whale to marry into our family yet. dev team (mostly me) have sunk quite a bit into this project and we are looking to the corporate world currently Smiley
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
network is slowly dwindling because buy support is not there and miners are not happy mining at a loss until we go full scale its okay because when we finish what we are doing behind the scenes (i cannot speak about it) things should improve quickly i dont care if its just me mining to keep it alive this project wont die EVER !!!!!!!!
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
This coin why only this value?
legendary
Activity: 1404
jimlite told me u got a bit of a hash problem.  i thew some at it Smiley

What hash problem?  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
jimlite told me u got a bit of a hash problem.  i thew some at it Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Price is also tanked very badly.
Activity: 924
Hello I just moved country and was busy with bagholder payments on our coin...blog post coming tonight..How is everything good? So when does QBK start receiving revenues for the investment? Is it paid monthly the dividend? Smiley. Also is service just for the U.S at the moment? Smiley

yea its just usA  at this time we are woring on some things now  WE REALLY NEED HASH

Hi!

Yes we do need hash, any ideas how?
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Hello I just moved country and was busy with bagholder payments on our coin...blog post coming tonight..How is everything good? So when does QBK start receiving revenues for the investment? Is it paid monthly the dividend? Smiley. Also is service just for the U.S at the moment? Smiley

yea its just usA  at this time we are woring on some things now  WE REALLY NEED HASH
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
so far all i have tried is dominos grub hub and a few small local caryout places in different cities.  id rather not use grubhub as it was a headache and was not nationwide 
legendary
Activity: 1260
No worries bud, thanks for the update!

How are things looking with the latest tests brother?
Pages:
Jump to: