Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSX]ServX -(POW)-(Scrypt) Fucking regulations killed us - page 3. (Read 84125 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Bro.....you did notice that is only for 7 days right?  Not gonna make but a few cents off of that, not really worth it unless you plan on using them for more hashpower.  I signed up to see what it was about but didn't even bother setting up the free hashes, waste of time in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
wow gpu cloud mining lifetime contracts 200 free khs just for signing up here https://hashprofit.com/en/registration/?hp=102170  my free account makes .00147 per day
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
looks like mostly everyone wants to fork to pos  Shocked

I agree, one or two guys don't compare to the large majority.

And if anyone really wants the security of PoW, then a hybrid can be done with only a small amount going to PoW, like 1 coin per block or something.

Hopefully this can be fully implement soon before the next imminent crypto boom in order to take full advantage of the new incoming demand by new investors who really do look at the inflation and max dilution.

Cheers!

sounds like you fully understand the current scene and have good ideas to place us if and when the next boom hits i'm gonna have to agree with vlad here
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

I agree, one or two guys don't compare to the large majority.

And if anyone really wants the security of PoW, then a hybrid can be done with only a small amount going to PoW, like 1 coin per block or something.

Hopefully this can be fully implement soon before the next imminent crypto boom in order to take full advantage of the new incoming demand by new investors who really do look at the inflation and max dilution.

Cheers!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I don't want POS. It's way behind in technology. I would go with other features for POW. I would add a feature such as merged mining, multi-algo mining or counterparty. Or just continue with the store type idea until it's finally done and price will go up.

I like the cheap price. It's going to allow some skilled but poor people the ability to get in on the coin.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
added poll to top of op please vote
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
i tried to push i failed no ones buying n one cares i lost my ass on this but no fears i havent given up yet !  Stay tuned

Can you at least kill the inflation so the price doesn't get taken to nothing?  Inflation and dilution is way too high for this coin at this point.  A simple code update can fix it.

Cheers!

okay if thats what you guys want we will look to fork to pos and kill the pow phase gimme a few and i will raise funds to pay for updates
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
i tried to push i failed no ones buying n one cares i lost my ass on this but no fears i havent given up yet !  Stay tuned

Can you at least kill the inflation so the price doesn't get taken to nothing?  Inflation and dilution is way too high for this coin at this point.  A simple code update can fix it.

Cheers!
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
It's very quiet here, I hope big news coming.
Activity: 62

Dev, what's going on with the website and other updates?  Price has taken a big hit but that's ok as long as real developments are forthcoming.

Also, I think too many new coins are being minted every month - it's hard for any coin to move up with that much inflation; are there any plans to reduce the inflation [subsidy] and the dilution [max cap].

Otherwise this coin looks very promising.

Good luck!
hope this coin is real development.
Activity: 84
May I ask what is going on with the certs that were supposed to be awarded to the initial IPO investors?  It has been quite some time!
this guy is the biggest tosser ever take fuck all in what he as to say he is a complete dick you fuckin gimp
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Is this coin dead?  The price has collapsed completely.  It would help a lot to get it listed on a real exchange like Bittrex or Cryptsy but that won't happen if the dev is gone.

Anybody know what's going on?  The concept was pretty interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
May I ask what is going on with the certs that were supposed to be awarded to the initial IPO investors?  It has been quite some time!
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
No need for calling out the DEV that way Ahole some people also have a life beyond the crypto world...the cyber world isn't real life incase you might have thought it was
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
did the dev turn chickenshit and tuck his tail and run?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
nice coin) i like mine it)
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Anybody know when this is going to bittrex?  That would be a big help!
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
some big miners came in and the estimated coin mined goes down alot, too bad i just started last night, sigh
Pages:
Jump to: