Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSX]ServX -(POW)-(Scrypt) Fucking regulations killed us - page 20. (Read 84125 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Folks, I run the http://servx.chickenstrips.net pool and I spoke with the dev he went to bed like an hour after launch.  There's no ill intent here, I just think the 15 second blocks and whatever gravity well they're using didn't appreciate the gigahashes sent from china on launch.  I'm not trying to shift blame onto some evil foreigner, but I think that's what happened.  He should be around shortly, so please remain calm.  I also bought into the IPO with .25btc because after talking to the guy for a while I can see this is a cool project he has always wanted to do and he believes in it, it's not some shitcoin scam bullshit.

If he has to fork this, then so be it, I know he'll be here for the long haul so I'm really not worried.  You can see me mining this on my pool, I wouldn't be if I thought this was assbunk.

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Gotta go now, in the mean time I suggest some hard mining to all Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Dave want pizza -> Dave mines XSX -> Dave calls coinservice -> coinservice order a pizza for Dave -> Dave pays for pizza with XSX -> Dave starves to death

this is just fucking stupid!!!

insane premine and insane low coin-supply

and whats up with DIFF-fucking us?

Why don't you say how you really feel:-)

Surprised another dev would come across like this on another coin thread, seems pretty stupid to me in and of itself!!  You are inviting the same on your thread and you are showing you are not a very nice person the way you come across man! 

"Insane low coin supply".......that comment seems REALLY silly coming from someone that recently launched a coin with a MUCH MUCH lower coin supply!

I feel ripped off so far mining this coin!

And don´t piss on my coin - My coin is 0 premine and 0 instamine, and Proof of Work is over and done and in the hands of the collectors and traders now, while this piece of shit is just pissing me off and loosing me money because of shitty ass code where diff is not re-target correctly.

JESUS CHRIST!! DO I NEED MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS HERE OR WHAT???

FUCK!!!

Dude, you really need to just calm the fuck down man.  Why in the hell are you getting so pissed off brother?!  As a coin developer, you of all people should know that problems are expected to arise!!  This dev knows there is an issue with the mining and will be doing something to address it.

You know what I did because this problem was apparent right from the start.......I didn't mine it and still won't until it makes sense to do so for me.........so why the hell are YOU, someone that obviously knows a hell of a lot more about all this than I do BTW, still mining it if it is not profitable or making sense to you?!

How would you like people to come at you like this, or better put how DO you feel as you have to have encountered FUD and bullshit from people being a coin developer?

You should I guess use different accounts as you are making yourself look like an immature ass.....I really don't mean to offend man, but come on!
Launch was good overall (although I missed it because of my time zone), lets hope this coin carries some weight in the long run.
Let's see what happens in 2 weeks, anyway good luck to all miners!
My asic is getting here in a couple days, Ill make this one my first test (unless things change)

Good luck!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Launch was good overall (although I missed it because of my time zone), lets hope this coin carries some weight in the long run.
My asic is getting here in a couple days, Ill make this one my first test (unless things change)
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I have sent an urgent PM to the DEV to come and give an answer to all of us here and let us know EXACTLY what his intentions are so we should hopefully here from him soon.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
i really like the idea but having this coin scrypt based drives me away from it , too much electricity ...
anyway good luck with the coin this seems like the right path towards mainstream crypto.

Difficulty: 578.84021219
Network: 2.20 GH/s

Isn't diff too high?
Activity: 224
keymaker
Dave want pizza -> Dave mines XSX -> Dave calls coinservice -> coinservice order a pizza for Dave -> Dave pays for pizza with XSX -> Dave starves to death

Surprised another dev would come across like this on another coin thread, seems pretty stupid to me in and of itself!!  You are inviting the same on your thread and you are showing you are not a very nice person the way you come across man! 

"Insane low coin supply".......that comment seems REALLY silly coming from someone that recently launched a coin with a MUCH MUCH lower coin supply!

I feel ripped off so far mining this coin!

And don´t piss on my coin - My coin is 0 premine and 0 instamine, and Proof of Work is over and done and in the hands of the collectors and traders now, while this piece of shit is just pissing me off and loosing me money because of shitty ass code where diff is not re-target correctly.

JESUS CHRIST!! DO I NEED MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS HERE OR WHAT???

FUCK!!!

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
What just happened here? I am confused. I will be back in the morning. I am not a miner just an investor so no idea what's going on. Huh
legendary
Activity: 1260

keymaker

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Mac Wallet

http://www.mediafire.com/download/15bt3ad8xa4fftb/Servx-Qt.dmg

XSX: SdyrMzJC69UG4p6DasfU6KgiXjt4MibY9x
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
keymaker
damn shitty shitty !!!

FUCK!!!

Not getting blocks, not getting blocks!!!

Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
yea difficulty spiked because a big pool came on

QIBUCKS team is going to buy up some of my personal shares for their ledger

WE AR CLOSING IPO AT 10pm cst

If u didnt buy in early we dont really need the money
we just wanted to spread it around to people
and see if we could raise money

Thanks all who participated

we appreciate your faith
Activity: 213
Well the mining diff on that really broke quite a bit. This is going to be a LONG block.
legendary
Activity: 1522
www.bitkong.com
Usecoin dev?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 405
Merit: 500
Mining stop on block 46 dev don't respond i'm out what a bullshit.
Pages:
Jump to: