Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSX]ServX -(POW)-(Scrypt) Fucking regulations killed us - page 17. (Read 84125 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
no days off for me i took 2 this week and thats all i get this year. I'll take time off when I die !
legendary
Activity: 1404
YAY we got our images back!!! sorry it was my fault. I'll be cleaning this tread up (OP) and adding all the shiny graphics back in also we are building ServX.info on the webz and it should be ready by monday so tues I will  be meeting with my bosses attorney and if all goes well LLC

Nice- You need to take off for Labor Day Smiley
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
mick
i like how your doing things
slow and steady
and staying accountable
good luck going forward

WOW !!!
THANKS!!!
you made my day
keep with us we have a slow and steady plan full of announcements and hype coming (just enough hype to keep people interested9wallet updates...chat )
there is stuff i am doing but i wont announce till it is firm (maybe a corporate sponsor???)

legendary
Fucker of "the system"
YAY we got our images back!!! sorry it was my fault. I'll be cleaning this tread up (OP) and adding all the shiny graphics back in also we are building ServX.info on the webz and it should be ready by monday so tues I will  be meeting with my bosses attorney and if all goes well LLC
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
we will be spending 0.398 from investor funds to file as a new business under the state of Indiana

Very nice!
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
i believe you I am sorry I can send funds now thats all you needed to tell me. i have mined that many coins and more ill double your gift due to my incompetence please allow 20 minutes for payment

thank you

Anyone else that has not received payment PLEASE CONTACT ME

EDIT:SENT!
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
we will be spending 0.398 from investor funds to file as a new business under the state of Indiana
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It would probably be beneficial to do this via pm?
Activity: 224
█ If you want logo pm me █
I have not received anything my balance is still 0. you have my XSX address right.
its okay send me an sxs address ill xend ya coins
SMNCozdzYGv2AiJFs1BzdTmiaGSzvh82Tf
If you not believe me I can upload my wallet.dat
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
so user hard road has removed the images and will not give them back because "you do not respect your words" i don't know what that means and I sent him coins he didn't even ask for we never had a agreement (so I thought) but whatever thank god I can do it myself and will be updating the thread this weekend.  I don't know why someone would do that but No worries. we'll have a shiny thread again soon

never had a agreement !!!!
bro I've told you send to me my share and you told me

like I said we will distribute later today I am At my real job

I ask you again

I ask you again

OKAY GIVE ME TILL I GET HOME TONIGHT NO COINS HERE AT WORK

I ask you again

sill at work i dont carry the premine everywhere.. 3 hrs ill get ya

If you have a problem with your coin this is your problem not my problem bro
If you want the images send to me my share or send to my btc. you have my BTC address, my XSX address

are you saying you never got coins because everyone should have been paid by yesterday if i never paid you it is just an oversite I assure you and will get payment out tonight when I leave the office. Sorry if that is the case I had 50 or so payments go out. But I swore I paid you ..... If its my fault I do apologize I cant get this sorted now because I am at my office and dont keep coins here at all
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
I have contacted cryptoasian via twitter and his website just waiting now
Activity: 224
█ If you want logo pm me █
so user hard road has removed the images and will not give them back because "you do not respect your words" i don't know what that means and I sent him coins he didn't even ask for we never had a agreement (so I thought) but whatever thank god I can do it myself and will be updating the thread this weekend.  I don't know why someone would do that but No worries. we'll have a shiny thread again soon

never had a agreement !!!!
bro I've told you send to me my share and you told me

like I said we will distribute later today I am At my real job

I ask you again

I ask you again

OKAY GIVE ME TILL I GET HOME TONIGHT NO COINS HERE AT WORK

I ask you again

sill at work i dont carry the premine everywhere.. 3 hrs ill get ya

If you have a problem with your coin this is your problem not my problem bro
If you want the images send to me my share or send to my btc. you have my BTC address, my XSX address
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
so user hard road has removed the images and will not give them back because "you do not respect your words" i don't know what that means and I sent him coins he didn't even ask for we never had a agreement (so I thought) but whatever thank god I can do it myself and will be updating the thread this weekend.  I don't know why someone would do that but No worries. we'll have a shiny thread again soon
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Hello Friends here at last is the Chinese Translation, sorry for the delay but due to my emigrating and the heavy workload from our own coin launch I have been a bit behind in general, especially working from a dying laptop! Needs replacing fast..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760424.new#new

Blog post will be up tonight. BTW Which wallet now do I need to download or shall I wait for the forking? Smiley
I will also vote for it to go on POLONIEX..

Qi u can do either thanks for helping us
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Hello Friends here at last is the Chinese Translation, sorry for the delay but due to my emigrating and the heavy workload from our own coin launch I have been a bit behind in general, especially working from a dying laptop! Needs replacing fast..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760424.new#new

Blog post will be up tonight. BTW Which wallet now do I need to download or shall I wait for the forking? Smiley
I will also vote for it to go on POLONIEX..
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
no it wouldn't hurt just be disappointed to get trex and not polo. I think we have a winner here and polo only takes winners
Updated op....

Yes bittrex is good but we rwally want polo. Its where the best coins live

Well, it won't hurt if we can get both  Smiley
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Updated op....

Yes bittrex is good but we rwally want polo. Its where the best coins live
My votes go to Poloniex and Bittrex.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Do we want to be. added at btcmarket.org

I think we shouldhold out for bigger ex, s. But at least they asked before adding us I had nothing to do with coinbroker.io adding us. Or these guys. Its no secret im holding for polo
Pages:
Jump to: