Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XSX]ServX -(POW)-(Scrypt) Fucking regulations killed us - page 18. (Read 84125 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Okay...we have tried to fix it without a fork but that cant happen so there will be a hardfork at 4000 please be ready for this. Illbe releasing more news later on this.  We are going to keep the same total coins per day. I think that will helpiners allready mining. There will be. More per day tho since difficulty wont go from 2 to 500 anymore. We will. Try for 15 seconds

I'll be ready.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
OP really needs to be cleaned up...there are a ton of images missing...

Is there a twitter account for ServX?  If not, one should be created ASAP.

I'd also suggest the dev participate in Proof of Developer with Crypto Asian.

Need to get things rolling here and get on an exchange before everyone loses interest.

Sure I have no problems proving who I am I. Thought I did .  Im not a big fan of twitter but I guess ill have to do it. On my phone today so expect lots of typos
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Okay...we have tried to fix it without a fork but that cant happen so there will be a hardfork at 4000 please be ready for this. Illbe releasing more news later on this.  We are going to keep the same total coins per day. I think that will helpiners allready mining. There will be. More per day tho since difficulty wont go from 2 to 500 anymore. We will. Try for 15 seconds
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
My investors wish to remain private
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Under network options i cant tick the box (map port using UPnP) any suggestions how to sort this? Otherwise i guess theres no point in mining anymore
Activity: 924
Syncing just fine.
Activity: 4
No block source available.... 4 days behind ....0 active connection(s) to Servx network

Any reason why the wallet won't update?
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
hey i just sent u coins

dev, have you released list of investor?
legendary
Activity: 1260
hey i just sent u coins

My apologies brother, I misunderstood you the other day.  I thought you had already sent them 3 days ago and so thought there was a problem.......is why I was trying to get your attention.

Coins were received so all is good......thanks!
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
OP really needs to be cleaned up...there are a ton of images missing...

Is there a twitter account for ServX?  If not, one should be created ASAP.

I'd also suggest the dev participate in Proof of Developer with Crypto Asian.

Need to get things rolling here and get on an exchange before everyone loses interest.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
hey i just sent u coins
legendary
we are trying to pay out bounties if you havent sent payment address I cant pay you

Dev......you said you sent me some coins 3 days ago on IRC.  I have since posted here, the IRC and sent you a PM to let you know I never received the coins you said you sent me.  What's going on with this brother?
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
we are trying to pay out bounties if you havent sent payment address I cant pay you
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
U can't buy love with money and what u will get is bigger problems than my coin is facing

LOL, does this coin have some new features?

read about it
Activity: 46
U can't buy love with money and what u will get is bigger problems than my coin is facing

LOL, does this coin have some new features?
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
updated we made an exchange
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Sorry I am late putting up the Chinese translation etc but our coin operations have been swamped so will do that by tonight. Smiley
Activity: 671
mmm just 12 million coins  Wink

any exchanges yet?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I think I added the sig? but i think i am too much of a newb to post links maybe?
legendary
Hey dev......sent you a PM yesterday, did you get it?
Pages:
Jump to: