Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp - page 70. (Read 286457 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
No worries. But I take offence to slander and bad words. Can you please remove the swear word.
Thanks.

Please post questions on their thread if you have concerns.
I quickly looked at their architecture (POS etc...) and it will be very difficult to implement IMO.

As I understand they are licensing, so I am not sure it will be open sourced. We will see..

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

10X more crypto-tokens? Hmmm. Simple math to me. Would that make TileCoin a bargain? Wink

I am confident we will be the first, because I know what is being completed and who is on the team.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

i know who is exactly behind shitbay.

sorry to troll here, but i can't resist sending alarm

Thanks dev. we trust you.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Thank ASIC-8Tile. we will head up to stand with BTC.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app

10X more crypto-tokens? Hmmm. Simple math to me. Would that make TileCoin a bargain? Wink

I am confident we will be the first, because I know what is being completed and who is on the team.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

i know who is exactly behind shitbay.

sorry to troll here, but i can't resist sending alarm

Thanks dev. we trust you.
Activity: 250
I am glad to see more infrastructure being built around IoT.
We will see if/when they deliver.

I will be attending Wavefront IoT – Building Real Value Event November 17th, 2014 in Montreal.
http://www.wavefrontac.com/wavefront-events/iot-building-real-value/

If anyone wants to meet me, please PM me. We can set a time and location.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
hopefully a good day for XTC
I am glad to see more infrastructure being built around IoT.
We will see if/when they deliver.

I will be attending Wavefront IoT – Building Real Value Event November 17th, 2014 in Montreal.
http://www.wavefrontac.com/wavefront-events/iot-building-real-value/

If anyone wants to meet me, please PM me. We can set a time and location.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
www.cd3d.app
stupid ppl are dumping XTC for bitbay, which is obviously a big scam.

www.cd3d.app
Just amazing. The same people who moan about how terrible a scene the altcoin world is are the first to start trolling and calling 'shitcoin' at any perceived threat, in this case BitBay.

Just because BitBay will have an IOT aspect does not make it a threat. The IOT market is estimated at 30 billion over the next 10 years. There will be countless interfaces / access points to the IOT ecosystem. All you people having tizzie fits just because another project is integrating something that every project will soon integrate - relax. Stop being so threatened. Stop with the knee jerk trolling.

For the record I hold Tilecoin, and I will also research BitBay. My inclination is to invest in multiple avenues of IOT.

amazing some scam artist saw great potential in IoT and come up with an idea to buying license from David and promise a wet dream with a bunch of features. they will simply grab the BTC from ICO and disappear right after that. the altcoinmarket mafia is behind the scam scheme.

warning to all potential "investor" of upcoming huge ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Just amazing. The same people who moan about how terrible a scene the altcoin world is are the first to start trolling and calling 'shitcoin' at any perceived threat, in this case BitBay.

Just because BitBay will have an IOT aspect does not make it a threat. The IOT market is estimated at 30 billion over the next 10 years. There will be countless interfaces / access points to the IOT ecosystem. All you people having tizzie fits just because another project is integrating something that every project will soon integrate - relax. Stop being so threatened. Stop with the knee jerk trolling.

For the record I hold Tilecoin, and I will also research BitBay. My inclination is to invest in multiple avenues of IOT.

agree with this.
legendary
Activity: 1148
we need a ecosystem for IoT features.

more coin add IoT features, then maybe good to Tilecoin.

do not judge coins from the beginning.
Activity: 378

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Cool! But will take some time to implement all this  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
November 6, 2014 - Development Update

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Very good, take your time, don't rush out, the first show is very important especially in crypto world, Sys is overturned cart in front, make sure you guys did enough testing before releasing anything.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

1.) Thank you for everyone's support!

2.) The Enclosure is in the print queue. The 3D printer company is so busy that it might take until Monday, November 10th to have an enclosure developed with colour.

3.) Still Looking for C developer for bit-c (C spv wallet) instead of picocoin for firmware

4.) We have a new advisor in regards to Hardware/Firmware/Security. His resume is quite impressive and his approach to problem solving (opportunities) was very refreshing.
He will be available as of Monday, November 10, three times a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) for 2.5 hours each day to guide us/develop a secure IoT strategy using the bitcoin block chain with our wallet.

I am very confident that he can help us develop an optimal first-class secure hardware/software implementation with regards to IoT devices and their usage.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Thanks dev, looking promising. I was a bit skeptic at first about a daily update, but it's actually really nice to see the progress and amazing work that's being put into the coin. Can the community do anything about you still looking for a C developer?

Now if only that showoff with his 5-15btc sell orders either sells his coins or holds them, the price could actually start moving  Roll Eyes

*edit* 5-30 btc sell orders  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1330
Thanks dev. your approach is very refreshing in this shitty altcoin market.

very lucky to have such a project.
All of these NDA's and contracts are mind boggling.
It will be nice to have a standard Smart Contract associated to specific services/products globally, instead of by country/state/province...etc...

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

1.) Thank you for everyone's support!

2.) The Enclosure is in the print queue. The 3D printer company is so busy that it might take until Monday, November 10th to have an enclosure developed with colour.

3.) Still Looking for C developer for bit-c (C spv wallet) instead of picocoin for firmware

4.) We have a new advisor in regards to Hardware/Firmware/Security. His resume is quite impressive and his approach to problem solving (opportunities) was very refreshing.
He will be available as of Monday, November 10, three times a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) for 2.5 hours each day to guide us/develop a secure IoT strategy using the bitcoin block chain with our wallet.

I am very confident that he can help us develop an optimal first-class secure hardware/software implementation with regards to IoT devices and their usage.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
Activity: 266
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a scenario in which objects, animals or people are provided with unique identifiers and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction. IoT has evolved from the convergence of wireless technologies, micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) and the Internet.   XTC will become a superman! Grin
      Wait and see
Pages:
Jump to: