Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp - page 67. (Read 286457 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506
Whats all the fuss around here.  Cool
Last i heard tiles were things I put on the bathroom floor or walls.
Maybe I should get a bunch of these tiles  Shocked
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
this coin is so majestic and amazing. i think this coin will go to the moon. the internet of things is the next big thing. buy it up boys!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Interesting coin you guys got here.. I'll be watching to see how this one plays out.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Two questions:
1. How about the source check? Any update?
2. Will the wallet be released according to plan?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
follow me https://twitter.com/AltcoinSnow

and retweet my tilecoin related tweets - get the word out there.

order books looking decent again, might be heading upwards trend shortly
Activity: 69
November 10, 2014 - Questions/Considerations

1.) Is TileCoin a bargain? 100,000,000 at 0,00000542 sats (XTC) vs 1,000,000,000 at 0.00000252 sats for a fork/license? With all do respect, the head start on the smart tech was easy...
2.) What features/functionality do you want to see implemented?
3.) Do you want an AMA?
4.) What can we do together to involve more people?
5.) Since the tech will be open sourced, we will focus on adoption. That is the only way we will overcome closed licenses.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

I was reading through the BTC reddit today and stumbled upon this post, and the idea is genius in my opinion!
It's got to do with IoT, wouldn't something like this be perfect for XTC?

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2ltmy6/all_this_tipping_lately_made_me_think_about/
Activity: 250
ASIC-8Tile

I just hope the time release the wallet, the hope can achieve. So I think we will be very happy

Cheers.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Waaaay ahead of you.   Smiley

Already stocked up in anticipation of a nice pump from some heavy handed investors.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
November 10, 2014 - Development Update

1.) Still Looking for C developer for bit-c (C spv wallet) instead of picocoin for firmware

2.) Website/Marketing (SWOT) and banners will be available this week.
3.) Icons/Graphical Assets in development.
4.) 3 hour Hardware Development/PCB development planning.
5.) Website hardened (Done ahead of schedule).
6.) Lawyer meeting scheduled for November 12th - External Company Structure (non-profit Foundation) and possible VC/Government investment plan/action.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Great process, will be in top 10 soon.
legendary
Activity: 1330

1.) Is TileCoin a bargain? 100,000,000 at 0,00000542 sats (XTC) vs 1,000,000,000 at 0.00000252 sats for a fork/license? With all do respect, the head start on the smart tech was easy...

sure! XTC is bargain Smiley

don't we have enough features? or we have xcp like standard?

3.) Do you want an AMA?
    as you wish.

robust architect and real Dapp will attract more ppl. also the team background and ppl behind scene.

5.) Since the tech will be open sourced, we will focus on adoption. That is the only way we will overcome closed licenses.

Plus. we are waiting for wallet, code review, real Dapp with patience. Thanks again.

Activity: 279
November 10, 2014 - Questions/Considerations

3.) Do you want an AMA?

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

1.) Still Looking for C developer for bit-c (C spv wallet) instead of picocoin for firmware
The reason we are looking for a C developer is for long-term firmware customization. It has nothing to do with the current implementation.

2.) The 3D printing today had an issued with the Logo and we had to edit the files for the .stl. The industrial designer had to fix the files so that they could print on the 3D machine. Tomorrow is the day. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
legendary
Activity: 1330

6.) Lawyer meeting scheduled for November 12th - External Company Structure (non-profit Foundation) and possible VC/Government investment plan/action.

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

Thanks dev. I see a legit coin with XCP potential.

also want to know if the wallet and coin will be ready to launch on time?

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

well this looks rather interesting

2.) Website/Marketing (SWOT) and banners will be available this week.
3.) Icons/Graphical Assets in development.
4.) 3 hour Hardware Development/PCB development planning.
5.) Website hardened (Done ahead of schedule).

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile
November 5, 2014 - Development Update

1.) Website branding - New Logo final.
The logo can be rotated to represent a C (TileCoin), A (TilePay), and V (TileVest)

1.1) Marketing Strategy in Progress Branding Strategy and Marketing Analysis 2014-11-05

2.) Enclosure in print. Will post case sent to 3D printing shop for IoT devices.
2.1) Here is an industrial/company .stl version of the enclosure for multiple IoT devices. We will have the colors tomorrow.

3.) Still Looking for C developer for bit-c (C spv wallet) instead of picocoin for firmware

4.) Agile Update - Stories

4.) Git Update - Code

Regards,
ASIC-8Tile

im interested in seeing the final version of the 3d printed case! i dont think it will be too long now
Activity: 687
Merit: 502
It will be nice to be able to get the coins of the exchange with the new wallet. I dont like to hold coins at exchanges after the recent goxxing going on.
around 3 days till launch! getting intense
Pages:
Jump to: