Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTC] TileCoin| IoT (Internet of Things) bitcoin blockchain - ĐApp - page 66. (Read 286457 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Could we get clarification about the confirmation (block, transaction) times? Quick transaction is key with hardware and you claim 24 seconds transaction time which is not too bad. When can we see a working software that demonstrate this feature?

BTC ecology is more important than transaction time.You can refer to XCP.

Tough I have been using Bitcoin for years  I don't know what BTC ecology is ... but I believe if you want to perform an Internet of Things function then the transaction time is pretty vital. I thought, if you want to turn on a sensor or turn on/off a light you can't wait 60 seconds until the transaction is processed (i.e.. included) in the blockchain.

This is a wonderful project like BitBay or GadgetCoin and I am sure you have a working solution, I would just like to understand how your solution works terms of one of the most important aspects of it, the real time hardware control.

XTC is directly based on BTC blockchain. The transaction time is BTC block interval.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Could we get clarification about the confirmation (block, transaction) times? Quick transaction is key with hardware and you claim 24 seconds transaction time which is not too bad. When can we see a working software that demonstrate this feature?

Tough I have been using Bitcoin for years  I don't know what BTC ecology is ... but I believe if you want to perform an Internet of Things function then the transaction time is pretty vital. I thought, if you want to turn on a sensor or turn on/off a light you can't wait 60 seconds until the transaction is processed (i.e.. included) in the blockchain.

This is a wonderful project like BitBay or GadgetCoin and I am sure you have a working solution, I would just like to understand how your solution works terms of one of the most important aspects of it, the real time hardware control.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100

Activity: 5

ASIC-8Tile,

please answer the two questions:

1. How about the source check? Any update?

2. Will the wallet be released according to plan?
Activity: 784
legendary
Activity: 1246
no stay away, i lost a lot of money from cloak bcuz of u guys. i was here first

Maybe you should have traded smarter?  Cloak had insane gains and you didn't sell?

Actually in the real world, you know, one not run by manic depressant autistic tards like what makes up most of cryptoland, putting your money in a growing and successful investment is the smart thing to do. However in crypto candy land, that usually results in you buying at the top like all the poor souls who bought Blackcoin at 90k satoshi thinking this is going places only to see it drop all the way to 10k overnight.

This is why I learned by now, only buy a coin when it's cheap otherwise you'll end up in a slaughter house. And when you hear a pump group is in a coin, SELL NOW because that means they already accumulated for weeks and are ready to dump on your ass!
Activity: 1
tilecoin is future. trust me. buy guys! 5000 sat here we go!
Activity: 42
no stay away, i lost a lot of money from cloak bcuz of u guys. i was here first

Maybe you should have traded smarter?  Cloak had insane gains and you didn't sell?
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Interesting coin you guys got here.. I'll be watching to see how this one plays out.

If bob is on this coin, I'm in.   Judging from his past coins, they have all done pretty well.

Yep, tru story. I am also in, past has shown "his" coins makin 500% at least.  Cool

Glad bobs in this coin.

NOM ON OM OM OM  MOAR cheap XTC.
Interesting coin you guys got here.. I'll be watching to see how this one plays out.

If bob is on this coin, I'm in fully.  Gives me more confidence in my investment.   Judging from his past coins, they have all done pretty well.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Just scooped up some Tilecoin on BTER.
This coin is a sleeping giant.
Will definitely keep popping by this thread to see the latest updates.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
Two questions:

Anyone can do me a favor, answer the two questions?

let the dev answer your question tomorrow.

after seeing the fake volume of Bitbay, I have more interest in XTC. if dev can deliver on time,  I am much willing to buy a lot by then.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Two questions:

Anyone can do me a favor, answer the two questions?

1.) Is TileCoin a bargain? 100,000,000 at 0,00000542 sats (XTC) vs 1,000,000,000 at 0.00000252 sats for a fork/license? With all do respect, the head start on the smart tech was easy...

sure! XTC is bargain Smiley

2.) What features/functionality do you want to see implemented?
   don't we have enough features? or we have xcp like standard?

3.) Do you want an AMA?
    as you wish.

4.) What can we do together to involve more people?
    robust architect and real Dapp will attract more ppl. also the team background and ppl behind scene.

5.) Since the tech will be open sourced, we will focus on adoption. That is the only way we will overcome closed licenses.

Plus. we are waiting for wallet, code review, real Dapp with patience. Thanks again.

Yeah this is definitely a better deal.  Without a doubt.  I was looking at the BitBay ICO, but that 3000btc is absurd!  No thanks.
Activity: 55
This coin looks really good, I'm gonna grab some
Activity: 266
For all the dead ipo bter say oh this is reason of the author
Activity: 266
AMA?great! I have one ----what about code check??until now ,there are no more informition about code check ,please tell us,ok?
      The future
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
AMA?great! I have one ----what about code check??until now ,there are no more informition about code check ,please tell us,ok?
Activity: 770
Merit: 506

I guess sarcasm doesnt translate via the web.  Cheesy
Im in on this for sure.
Activity: 2
Whats all the fuss around here.  Cool
Last i heard tiles were things I put on the bathroom floor or walls.
Maybe I should get a bunch of these tiles  Shocked

the internet of things is going to be the next big thing. web 3.0, you should reconsider your post.
Pages:
Jump to: