Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [XUC] Exchange Union Coin: Bridging Digital Currency Exchanges Globally - page 12. (Read 16759 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Don't you guys think this will once again turned into a scam just like how tokenmarket supported ETHBITS which by now the dev team run away already? ETHbits was to deleiver their exchange site as well just as this XUC is. I think this are the same kind of guys still. Exchange is the easiest project to come up with.

Yeah, I think XUC team just want to get free traffic from bitcointalk. Can you explain this tokenmarket ? Why u supported scam project ? Your project always wasting my times

This doesn't sound good.

ICO is cancel and no news ? Tokenmarket will finish in scam section if they don't honor bounty, bounty is work for what I saw; some guys doing youtube video, make the buzz on twitter, others translate in their mother language, I'm wearing myself their signature from 10+ days ...  ICO's become more and more scam, only get traffic from bitcointalk then quit.

I was part of factom team, we never ever scam anyone!

EDIT / NOW I remove my signature, don't missed me or anyone else tokenmarket.
Guys you need just to learn to read and search. Why you complain, if you dont understand anything? It is stated above that the project has already raised sufficient funds and they didn`t need to do any ICO. This project is successfull already and you will( i hope not) receive your tokens... Just try to open your eyes sometimes.

Yes it is clear from the statement. Anyway wait for the time they distribute coins.Best of luck to the project and also to investors.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
* PM for Japanese Translations *
amazing* to see that theyve raised the amount required from ICO. tsk tsk  Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
Don't you guys think this will once again turned into a scam just like how tokenmarket supported ETHBITS which by now the dev team run away already? ETHbits was to deleiver their exchange site as well just as this XUC is. I think this are the same kind of guys still. Exchange is the easiest project to come up with.

Yeah, I think XUC team just want to get free traffic from bitcointalk. Can you explain this tokenmarket ? Why u supported scam project ? Your project always wasting my times

This doesn't sound good.

ICO is cancel and no news ? Tokenmarket will finish in scam section if they don't honor bounty, bounty is work for what I saw; some guys doing youtube video, make the buzz on twitter, others translate in their mother language, I'm wearing myself their signature from 10+ days ...  ICO's become more and more scam, only get traffic from bitcointalk then quit.

Guys you need just to learn to read and search. Why you complain, if you dont understand anything? It is stated above that the project has already raised sufficient funds and they didn`t need to do any ICO. This project is successfull already and you will( i hope not) receive your tokens... Just try to open your eyes sometimes.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

This doesn't sound good.

Hi,

take a look on telegram.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Can tokenmarket provide clarification on this matter?
I have not removed my signature with hope this is a mere hoax
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
funny answer : "In other words thanks to help us, we screw you"

Tokenmarket are you joking?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

This doesn't sound good.

may i suggest you read officials announcement from the Team  ( EXCHANGE UNION ) about the reasons of "their ICO cancellation "  Before claiming such accusations?

and for Reference , on their website, Telegram channel , and slack channel :

Notice
Since the release of the White Paper on the Subscription of Exchange Union Coin(XUC) on 15 July, 2017, we have received a predefined amount of subscriptions for both bitcoins (BTC) and ethereums (ETH). In other words, the bitcoins (BTC) and ethereums (ETH) we have raised has been sufficient for the construction and operation of the Exchange Union. Therefore, on the one hand, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to those who have kept an eye on and supported us; on the other hand, we are sorry to announce the cancellation of the ICO initiative, which was due to launch on 7 August, 2017. If you need more information, please refer to the amended White Paper on the Subscription of Exchange Union Currency (XUC), which shall govern all information. We genuinely hope that you will continue to support the Union as it develops. We truly appreciate your attention and kind understanding.

Exchange Union Team
August 5, 2017

This doesn't sound good.

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
Since the release of the White Paper on the Subscription of Exchange Union Coin(XUC) on 15 July, 2017, we have received a predefined amount of subscriptions for both bitcoins (BTC) and ethereums (ETH). In other words, the bitcoins (BTC) and ethereums (ETH) we have raised has been sufficient for the construction and operation of the Exchange Union. Therefore, on the one hand, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to those who have kept an eye on and supported us; on the other hand, we are sorry to announce the cancellation of the ICO initiative, which was due to launch on 7 August, 2017. If you need more information, please refer to the amended White Paper on the Subscription of Exchange Union Currency (XUC), which shall govern all information. We genuinely hope that you will continue to support the Union as it develops. We truly appreciate your attention and kind understanding.

Exchange Union Team
August 5, 2017
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
ICO start in 2 days and still no news ? The withe paper give only few information,it would be time to know more about it
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Our latest article

How Exchange Union Become the Bridge Among Crypto Exchanges Globally
http://icomagazine.com/how-exchange-union-become-the-bridge-among-crypto-exchanges-globally/

I checked the web site of the Project and saw there will be a support coming from the Assian blockchain community, particularly from China. This is very good news for us. Becasuse Assian people are adopting projects nicely and this makes the stability of the project high.

with this so big caps at crowdsale - we dont have any perspective to growing. Useless project.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Our latest article

http://icomagazine.com/how-exchange-union-become-the-bridge-among-crypto-exchanges-globally/

I checked the web site of the Project and saw there will be a support coming from the Assian blockchain community, particularly from China. This is very good news for us. Becasuse Assian people are adopting projects nicely and this makes the stability of the project high.
Activity: 253
Our latest article

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

very interesting project.I would like to do your twitter and facebook campaign.I wanna join your social media campaign.
Activity: 216
only signature campaign?? no other??
Just joined the bounty campaign of XUC

By watching the video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RksrWPeu4dI&feature=youtu.be

It is indeed a very great concept where you could purchase coins at the cheapest price among exchanges

I do came across problems where having too many exchanges trading account, or even certain exchanges that are available in other language but couldn't trade.

Exchange Union solves this issue and i strongly believe, it is a very great concept that would also be great for arbitrage traders
Yes, it look like the best solution we look for so long time.

On the WP we read  0.1% fee. How large exchanges that take 0.25% of fees will they accept a drop in their commission?
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Before the start of sales less than a week, I need to prepare a couple of dozen Eth. With such team and advisors, the project will receive a large support.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Just joined the bounty campaign of XUC

By watching the video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RksrWPeu4dI&feature=youtu.be

It is indeed a very great concept where you could purchase coins at the cheapest price among exchanges

I do came across problems where having too many exchanges trading account, or even certain exchanges that are available in other language but couldn't trade.

Exchange Union solves this issue and i strongly believe, it is a very great concept that would also be great for arbitrage traders
Pages:
Jump to: