Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [XUC] Exchange Union Coin: Bridging Digital Currency Exchanges Globally - page 13. (Read 16759 times)

Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
I do really like the team behind Exchange Union coin (XUC) and I'm happy to participate actively in the signature campaign to promote it.

A question, I've read somewhere that there is a pre-sale / pre ICO but I can't remember if it is about this coin or another (who's got a similar name)?
Do someone got any info about it?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Looks good, this project has a plan that can be expected, quite promising, china always has something promising in every project, I think, with a good founder, this project will go well
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
I miss this one!

These look like the biggest project from a while. I don't see any hype...
There's so much well know advisors, could you, please, provide  proof they all are into XUC
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Interestingly, more projects are needed to make it easier to trade! Could you specify and compare how many% of investors would have saved after a period of time of use? Anyway, good luck! Wink
Activity: 492
Merit: 291
TokenMarket.net
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
Hi Friends,

I made review on ExchangeUnion ICO in YouTube

You can watch it by clicking this link https://youtu.be/Mnwfse1L_X4

I hope you will like it, Please like and share my video after watching
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Exchange Union has attracted the attention of key exchanges in China in support of its ‘Universal token’ for cross-platform trading. Exchange Union represents a new focus for Huiyin Blockchain Venture Founder James Wo, who plans to bridge exchanges via a new inter-exchange trading token XUC. Exchange Union will act as an efficient clearing house for exchanges bringing them extra revenue, whilst traders can take advantage of price differences between platforms moving funds seamlessly between them.

ICO's are increasingly capturing the attention of businesses across Asia and Unocoin, the largest digital currency exchange from India, is one of them. Sathvik Vishwanath, co-founder of Unocoin was regarded as a pioneer in the industry back when Unocoin was founded. At that time Bitcoin had just entered Indian markets and the Reserve Bank of India had responded by announcing some adverse policy. Despite that the prosperity of Bitcoin in India continued to grow and Sathvik was proved a visionary.

Read the full article: https://coinidol.com/asian-digital-currency-exchanges-support-for-exchange-union/
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Activity: 700
Merit: 380
Looks this is will be great project, still waiting for the review from owner and I hope this project ongoing here not move to the viral exchange. good luck sir.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
change address twitter number 549 0xe53723C804eFDa69632aEB53EC6c41Ce7dBc8D2b
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
OTHER BOUNTY PROGRAM?

I joined buy in sale
Activity: 252
wrong address put how to change ?
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
Hi friends,

I made article on Exchange union

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@satish143/exchange-union-ico

I hope it will be helpful
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
This project has some high profile people behind it. I think it looks promising to allow trading between exchanges  - just think about the price of Bitcoin on Coinone compared to other exchanges - It would make it possible to take advantage of that.

The project seems to be good and many people who are running exchanges are involved in this ICO. But they are collecting a large amount of money and what are the benefits they are going to provide to the investors.
Activity: 200
More and more Chinese projects, this project is well packaged
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
30 or 50 million USD is normal now for venture capital projects. We in crypto are so used to the old little ICOS but when the Chinese come in something EN MASSE, You know it's going to be BIG, BETTER AND BOLDER than ever before. I am not Chinese but my Husband is and because I watch a lot of CGTN and other Chinese outlets I have come to know of the mentality behind Chinese business. They won't even bother touching any small stuff. This HAS TO BE BIG to attract the BIG WHALES. Good thing is though even small fish like me can get involved, which is why blockchain tech is so fantastic. I am excited to see what this project does and will show my Hubby when he comes home from work and see what He says about it also.  Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Joined signature campaign sir...
Hopefully this project can be successful  Smiley
Activity: 546

I will wait for full information, I'm curious, I think it will be a good project if you bring it to the end, and not just raise money for ICO

Pages:
Jump to: