Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 44. (Read 186649 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
SOCCER TOURNAMENT IN BELGIUM

Can someone create a nice affliate (or how does you call it) so that i can give away to the people. This weekend we have a soccer tournament, and i'm planning to buy some candy etc for the kids, but i want to have a nice flyer of Yellowcoin that i can add.

On this flyer i need of course the name, the website, and where they can buy the coin. Can someone make this for me? It is pretty urgent!!! Total cost price will be around 1,000 euros. I'll cover most of the cost but of course if people want to donate some coins to me so that i can reduce my personal cost then it is more then welcome.

What do i want to achieve here:

1. Try to increase the number of people that know about Yellowcoin.
2. Try to have news covering.
3. Using those pictures as marketing tool.

PS: Time is critical as i need to prepare everything. Buying the candy for the kids is not a lot of work,and putting it in separate bags is also not too difficult but i need a really nice flyer.

Worst case... There is another tournament next week....
Cheesy

how much days left  to   support deposit?   YC or BTC

We have 2 tournaments. This weekend and the week after. You know soccer season stops in a few weeks Cheesy

Just sent 20K YC to support you Grin

Great!!!! Can someone please help with a nice flyer? As this will be keen!!!! I cannot just giveaway candy to the kids (of course i can) but we need those flyers, so that people know something about Yellowcoin.

I'm trying to prepare a power point presentation that i will use in a later stage, as i'm sure that a lot of people will ask me, what is this? what is Yellowcoin? What is Bitcoin, can you give some more information....
legendary

Can someone create a nice affliate (or how does you call it) so that i can give away to the people. This weekend we have a soccer tournament, and i'm planning to buy some candy etc for the kids, but i want to have a nice flyer of Yellowcoin that i can add.

On this flyer i need of course the name, the website, and where they can buy the coin. Can someone make this for me? It is pretty urgent!!! Total cost price will be around 1,000 euros. I'll cover most of the cost but of course if people want to donate some coins to me so that i can reduce my personal cost then it is more then welcome.

PS: Time is critical as i need to prepare everything. Buying the candy for the kids is not a lot of work,and putting it in separate bags is also not too difficult but i need a really nice flyer.

Cheesy

how much days left  to   support deposit?   YC or BTC

We have 2 tournaments. This weekend and the week after. You know soccer season stops in a few weeks Cheesy

Depositing YC is the best, why? Because then i can use those too for other events were we really want to give away coins to people. First i want to get in the newspapers!!!!

It is a small country, but still when we hit the news, then we can use this globally. Also you will be surprised how many people are here from the Netherlands, Spain, etc.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Cheesy

Just sent 20K YC to support you Grin
legendary

Cheesy

much rush   noo good Grin

with mobile wallet would be easyer---you could just      transfer on the spot      

Something like   --buy--sell--anything--yellowcoin--candy--live giveaway  

yellow weekend  anyone

banner-poster-still needed indeed

We are not giving away coins, we are sponsoring to let people know about the name. That is why we need a flyer with clear instructions how they can buy coins. and with a nice graphic of bitcoin to explain people what the returns can be... as nobody want to keep their money on a bankaccount for 1% interest Wink
legendary

Cheesy

Activity: 98
I tried again, same error !

Please try to delete the block file and block indexs, then re-download again. (Make sure backup your wallet!)
Activity: 70
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
VOTE FOR YELLOWCOIN
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Activity: 133
I had to limit the upload usage of the yellowcoin wallet with a router just so I can use the internet and keep the wallet open all the time.

I thought it was a mistake in upgrading the wallet. At first I just replaced the old wallet software with the new. That's where the problem started. I even followed the procedure they did in whitecoin. I deleted all files in C:\Users\user1\AppData\Roaming\YellowCoin except the wallet.dat and then run the new yellowcoin wallet and resynced. Still the same problem. I saw the debug.log and here's what I saw.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this? I worry the POS period might end with us not getting any additional coins. Thanks.

getblocks 78813 to 00000000000000000000 limit 500
  getblocks stopping at limit 79312 7e2d1d3eddfd4b8271e9
received block 2e2fb983a32f388505a3
ERROR: CheckProofOfStake() : INFO: read txPrev failed
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block 2e2fb983a32f388505a355c9f95adea80a22fa1e3c8b5bcffdc71dc9fe9ad63c
getblocks 77814 to 00000000000000000000 limit 500
  getblocks stopping at limit 78313 2a28f7e86dd017e015eb

received block 3a2340a8f92cdc71190c
ERROR: CheckProofOfStake() : INFO: read txPrev failed
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block 3a2340a8f92cdc71190c99882762b1d04d5ef6d622dfd7644b156157cfc2d286
getblocks 79312 to 00000000000000000000 limit 500
  getblocks stopping at limit 79811 b56da94ba15bf15d29e5

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
same here the wallet is sucking all my bandwidth to the point I couldn't even browse the net without waiting for minutes just to open a single page  Huh
Activity: 133
2 days since changing to 1.0.0.1 and all i get are unconfirmed coins. And if you notice, prior to that I'm only getting less than 1% of my coins. I got around 600+. :/

This is also exactly my problem. My wallet has been open straight for more than 24 hours now and using all of my upload bandwidth. There are confirmations for small coins but only for decimal valued coins of less than one (0.0537, 0.0246, etc.). For whole coins 45, 78, etc., all are unconfirmed. There are a lot of such unconfirmed coins being received by my wallet for the past 3 days already.

Will these coins still be confirmed? Is there something wrong?
Activity: 31
YC is a good investment, I am considering holding this coin for a long term investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
2 days since changing to 1.0.0.1 and all i get are unconfirmed coins. And if you notice, prior to that I'm only getting less than 1% of my coins. I got around 600+. :/

shit    igen,, I bellive much bad luck, Wink,for now     wait till   moon is reached   Grin

Cheesy

much rush   noo good Grin

with mobile wallet would be easyer---you could just      transfer on the spot      

Something like   --buy--sell--anything--yellowcoin--candy--live giveaway  

yellow weekend  anyone

banner-poster-still needed indeed

Activity: 27

http://i.imgur.com/eETnb1J.jpg

Cheesy

Cheesy
legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
ya new wallet.my wallet is running 24/7.I dont touch the coins in my wallet Cheesy
only some more from exchanges but i knew that the min stakeage 1day

1 time is got the stake
1 time i got only 2%(confirmed) instead of 10% and the rest is still unconfirmed ( 0/3)

have round 20k since few days but i got 400coins confirmed and 1600 coins unconfirmed since yesterday

trying to resync
Pages:
Jump to: