Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 39. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 435
Merit: 250
How many more hours?

Less then 48 hours. You have 4320 blocks per day and block 108000 is the end of the 10% daily POS, currently we are at block 100000 so only 8000 left, so 48 hours and we are done with dilution, and then it is important to see what the people will do, holding on (what i hope) or dump everything because they don't have 10% anymore...

It will be very intersting to see what happens when POS 10% ends !

And, I do not know when it will start, but the value of YC will raise !
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
The End Times are Upon Us
People working tirelessly to learn something, stumble a little at announce,
and get called scammer by  completely dis-interested parties developing a coin about urinating.
Nice.

Keep at it choadaboys.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
legendary
How many more hours?

Less then 48 hours. You have 4320 blocks per day and block 108000 is the end of the 10% daily POS, currently we are at block 100000 so only 8000 left, so 48 hours and we are done with dilution, and then it is important to see what the people will do, holding on (what i hope) or dump everything because they don't have 10% anymore...

I am pretty good stuffed and I will hold it 2- 3 months. Then when everything is quite well I sell 25% and I will have much more then after 10% ends;-)

That is my bet. When BTC recovers it will really go to the moon Wink

Of the record, there are some investor groups interested in Yellowcoin. On the record, there are some investor groups interested in Yellowcoin. Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
How many more hours?

I am pretty good stuffed and I will hold it 2- 3 months. Then when everything is quite well I sell 25% and I will have much more then after 10% ends;-)

That is my bet. When BTC recovers it will really go to the moon Wink
legendary
Quiet start at cryptsy

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

on Mintpal we are not moving higher a lot...

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

We need to put some more effort in voting and most important keep on voting. A coin is a success when DEV and community work together.
legendary
How many more hours?

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
legendary
10% Daily POS is almost finished  Cry but then the fun will begin. Moon will color Yellow Smiley
legendary
Hi i just bought yesterday some YC and i keep my wallet open,
I thought that after 24H im gonna mine some YC but after 25h i didnt recevied any coin,
did i something wrong ?

Are you using the latest wallet? Sometimes it is possible that the blocks arrive later... it is not at a specific time, it just generate coins randomly, but the total should be 10%, wait a little longer.

yep im using the new version of the  wallet ,
ok im waitng:)

There is no other option Smiley Btw, smart move of buying some Yellowcoins. When you compare us with some other coins that are having similar structure then 2500sats and more is possible.
Activity: 168
I thought that after 24H im gonna mine some YC but after 25h i didnt recevied any coin,
did i something wrong ?

Are you using the latest wallet? Sometimes it is possible that the blocks arrive later... it is not at a specific time, it just generate coins randomly, but the total should be 10%, wait a little longer.

yep im using the new version of the  wallet ,
ok im waitng:)
legendary
did i something wrong ?

Activity: 168
did i something wrong ?
Activity: 265
legendary
Some little selling prices, or buying opportunities Smiley
legendary
CRYPTSY VOTING

Please note that Yellowcoin has been added to the voting list on Cryptsy....

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

I'm still trying to get Yellowcoin listed automatically, but if there is a good support on the coinvotes then it will keep my life more easy...
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
why poloniex froze the yc market again? i just send some coins and now  it says market frozen do not desposit, hope i dont lose my yellowcoins :@
Believe me i suffer even more, because multipool exchanging-scripts just fell down and i need to check each transaction, that it is processed correctly.
This explains why my credit is not withdrawn but that's not a tragedy.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
why poloniex froze the yc market again? i just send some coins and now  it says market frozen do not desposit, hope i dont lose my yellowcoins :@
Believe me i suffer even more, because multipool exchanging-scripts just fell down and i need to check each transaction, that it is processed correctly.
legendary

Good question, but they are doing maintenance from time to time. Normally your coins should arrive. When your wallet is not open on the network and you open your wallet one day later or so then the coins arrive too, no?
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
Pages:
Jump to: