Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 48. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 250
Hi Yellowcoinpool. When will the next payout?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I have problem whit the pos.Yesterday and this morning my pos are not valided why ? There is 0 confirmation ! You have an idea ?

Generated but not accepted.

I indeed had the same problem. But i believe when you calculate all yours PoS that you still have your 10%. It are the PoS that only requires 3 confirmations and not 50 confirmations. Those with 50 confirmations will work. Don't ask me why... but if you calculate the number of coins that you will receive today, then it should be close to that 10%
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
I have problem whit the pos.Yesterday and this morning my pos are not valided why ? There is 0 confirmation ! You have an idea ?

Generated but not accepted.

legendary
Just for anyone who is interested I think these dates are correct. I know they are slightly off because of the wallet stake problem first time round.

Day 1: 22nd April (PoW Started)
Day 14: 4th May (PoW Ended)
Day 15: 5th May (10% daily PoS Started)

Day 25: 14th May (10% daily PoS Ends)
Day 26: 15th May (3.65% annual PoS Starts)

So I make us about half way through the best bit Smiley

Grin The best bit is on Day 26 Smiley Not a lot of extra coin will hit the market. I'm currently trying to increase the number of people that are interested in Yellowcoin, as when you have now 100 investors and 40,000,000 coins and next week you have 200 investors for the same amount of coins, then you know what will happen with the price.

In contact with the guy from Dopecoin if he is interested in creating that Pokergame for Yellowcoin too. This will give us a entering point in gambling, and i know that a lot of people like poker Smiley
legendary

Great, we are really looking good, but as you can see, there is already nice interest on the smaller exchanges, so it is just a matter of time before we get listed on mintpal.
legendary
Just create ticket on cryptsy:
Code:
Please consider adding YellowCoin
Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=578727
It has about 80BTC day trade volume(45 on poloniex and 35 on bittrex) and this volume will be even bigger if cryptsy will add it.
Join me, lets climb to cryptsy.

Smiley I contacted cryptsy directly.... waiting for some response from Big Vern.Smiley
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Just create ticket on cryptsy:
Code:
Please consider adding YellowCoin
Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=578727
It has about 80BTC day trade volume(45 on poloniex and 35 on bittrex) and this volume will be even bigger if cryptsy will add it.
Join me, lets climb to cryptsy.
Activity: 7
Why I can not get any Stake Interset after updated to 1.0.0.1 ? All the Stake Interset shows "Generated but not acceptd". I get 0.  Huh Huh

I have the same problem!! Angry
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I have sold all my YC 800, when Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 896
Devs premined this coin too hard.

20% was premined and they still have 3.75 million YC getting 10% interest a day for 10 days.  Dumping to 0 on polo takes less than a million YC so they're trying to pump it first.

Pinkcoin isn't a bad alternative.  Similar block times, 0% premine, working POS, no ridiculous interest rate (only 1% a year), and it's currently priced at 1/10 of what yellowcoin is priced.
Activity: 28
10 second block time? Wouldn't that create a couple of extra forks? Grin
Activity: 39
Why I can not get any Stake Interset after updated to 1.0.0.1 ? All the Stake Interset shows "Generated but not acceptd". I get 0.  Huh Huh
Activity: 323
Activity: 705
Merit: 500
Just for anyone who is interested I think these dates are correct. I know they are slightly off because of the wallet stake problem first time round.

It's more like sex, the best part is near the end.
And those are merely the preliminaries  Wink

/ meanwhile 5th on mintpal
Activity: 198
Merit: 100

Activity: 435
legendary

Great job Placebo !!!
I send you now 1000 YC !

Best wishes

Now you're talking Cheesy
Activity: 435