Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 57. (Read 186649 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
If you guys are really dumb enough to think YELLOWCOIN, a 20% premined coin with 10% daily POS, about to have 55,000,000 coins in circulation, is going to be worth 20,000 Satoshis... then why aren't you buying like crazy? Why are there sell orders out there for 1/20 of that price? Everyone keeps claiming it's a bargain but nobody is taking advantage of this amazing opportunity? Why is that?

Here we go again.... 20%, it is time that you start learning math..... First of all of the so-called 20% pre-mine (what is of course BULLSHIT) they gave away 1,000,000 coins. They gave away coins for the multipool, etc and currently they only own 750K coins, and that is FUCKING LOW!!!! If i already have 100K coins and DEV with 20% pre-mine  Grin  Grin  Grin only has 7 times more... you sound pretty ridicules, at least that is my point of view. Do your maths good, check where the coins went, and then start complaining.

Take a look at the blockchain - 5,000,000 coins were premined. The dev didn't give them away - you really believe that? You really believe he has 3 programmers, 2 graphics guys, a dozen marketing firms, and all of that crap working for YELLOWCOIN? All of those wallets are his! Where is the marketing? It's the same 10-12 delusional bagholders in this thread trying to unload their coins on eachother. How can you not understand how ridiculous this is? No need for "maths" - just common sense and a pair of eyes.

If it is a shit coin why in the hell do you spend time on this coin? Don't you have a life.... This indicates that you just want cheap coins. I'm not on the BC thread, or on other coins thread because i don't care about those coins, and if i don't like a coin then i just don't waste time on it. So nice try to get cheap coins, or you are just wasting a lot of personal time (and that is even worse).

haven't you heard he is the only saviour of the cryptoworld. the hundreds of thousands who invest in cryptoworld do not care lol

No  Grin It is really silly, everybody knows that those people are just here to create panic and get your cheap coins, but it will not work with me, already too old in altcoin world to know the rules Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
If you guys are really dumb enough to think YELLOWCOIN, a 20% premined coin with 10% daily POS, about to have 55,000,000 coins in circulation, is going to be worth 20,000 Satoshis... then why aren't you buying like crazy? Why are there sell orders out there for 1/20 of that price? Everyone keeps claiming it's a bargain but nobody is taking advantage of this amazing opportunity? Why is that?

Here we go again.... 20%, it is time that you start learning math..... First of all of the so-called 20% pre-mine (what is of course BULLSHIT) they gave away 1,000,000 coins. They gave away coins for the multipool, etc and currently they only own 750K coins, and that is FUCKING LOW!!!! If i already have 100K coins and DEV with 20% pre-mine  Grin  Grin  Grin only has 7 times more... you sound pretty ridicules, at least that is my point of view. Do your maths good, check where the coins went, and then start complaining.

Take a look at the blockchain - 5,000,000 coins were premined. The dev didn't give them away - you really believe that? You really believe he has 3 programmers, 2 graphics guys, a dozen marketing firms, and all of that crap working for YELLOWCOIN? All of those wallets are his! Where is the marketing? It's the same 10-12 delusional bagholders in this thread trying to unload their coins on eachother. How can you not understand how ridiculous this is? No need for "maths" - just common sense and a pair of eyes.

If it is a shit coin why in the hell do you spend time on this coin? Don't you have a life.... This indicates that you just want cheap coins. I'm not on the BC thread, or on other coins thread because i don't care about those coins, and if i don't like a coin then i just don't waste time on it. So nice try to get cheap coins, or you are just wasting a lot of personal time (and that is even worse).

haven't you heard he is the only saviour of the cryptoworld. the hundreds of thousands who invest in cryptoworld do not care lol
legendary

dump incoming?

900 sat last on bittrex

It will only get worse from here. Start depositing fast. Dev just realized MP isn't going to happen.

hahaha 2.44btc buy order on poloniex at 1184

whatever we believe we ain't believing MEGAMAN the liar

You can only ignore basic facts for so long. It's not rocket science - look at the blockchain.

don't need, when you have 1 dude from the whole community trolling, you know things are going north
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm gonna clean up this town
dump incoming?

900 sat last on bittrex

It will only get worse from here. Start depositing fast. Dev just realized MP isn't going to happen.

You can only ignore basic facts for so long. It's not rocket science - look at the blockchain.
dump incoming?

900 sat last on bittrex

bid is 1184 on poloniex and ask is 1200,
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
dump incoming?

900 sat last on bittrex
Hey,

Hoping a Dev can assist with a transaction that has gone missing.

I sent some funds out of my YC wallet to an exchange and they are not showing up at all on the blockchain at all.. However the funds have been deducted from my balance. Details below

Date: 7/05/2014 11:17
To: YC6Tc7E1vBXXxESjRko4DE7Zj6S1bT7KHR
Debit: -9635.664927 YC
Transaction fee: -0.12 YC
Net amount: -9635.784927 YC
Transaction ID: f5874d3abc158d6db500a931d9bede0200fb1c54d359d4c1e7d417425b529629

Appreciate any help

Cheers

Status: 0/unconfirmed - Please contact the exchange to upgrade their YC wallet to the newest version 1.0.0.1

The exchange is Poloniex, I have spoken to their support and they have said due to it not appearing on the blockchain they cannot help me. They have asked me to speak with you guys

Hoping you can help!

my transaction was pending for 12hours, it has showed up now. it is not yc coin fault poloniex had to just update wallets. contact yc project. my deposit has arrived

Oh no why are you depositing at an exchange? You just told me the price will go up 20 times! Why would you sell? I'm confused.

you will remain confused, i said it was sent 12 hours ago, as i was testing the wallet after poloniex said it had issues. lol your recent lies aint working digging up new one. lol

poor soul

Oh okay. I was confused - nice save. Great work testing that out for everyone. Also maybe you should look up the definition of "lie" - you clearly don't know what it means. No need to feel sorry for me - you're the one holding a bag of rotting yellowcoins.

legendary

Hey,

I sent some funds out of my YC wallet to an exchange and they are not showing up at all on the blockchain at all.. However the funds have been deducted from my balance. Details below

Transaction ID: f5874d3abc158d6db500a931d9bede0200fb1c54d359d4c1e7d417425b529629

Appreciate any help

Cheers

Status: 0/unconfirmed - Please contact the exchange to upgrade their YC wallet to the newest version 1.0.0.1

The exchange is Poloniex, I have spoken to their support and they have said due to it not appearing on the blockchain they cannot help me. They have asked me to speak with you guys

Hoping you can help!

my transaction was pending for 12hours, it has showed up now. it is not yc coin fault poloniex had to just update wallets. contact yc project. my deposit has arrived

Oh no why are you depositing at an exchange? You just told me the price will go up 20 times! Why would you sell? I'm confused.

you will remain confused, i said it was sent 12 hours ago, as i was testing the wallet after poloniex said it had issues. lol your recent lies aint working digging up new one. lol

poor soul
Activity: 336
quote   bitcoinwonders010

[/quote]

you see....I learned this...if you would get it right away you would sell for less,,or?

in 2005  I was 20  I made round 1100eur+- per month...(belive me it was alot for that time in my country)

I wanted to buy  sony ericsson 900i,,it costed 300+eur      mother said   NOOOO,,  ofcourse I bought

I had it for 20 min,,,riding my bike home,,recived call,,looked at the phone.....slamed into streetlamp      

wheel bended,,phone kaput    
                                               greedy leasson I learned,,,now others are gready  and dump on me leaving me bagholder,, ..ck

let's vote on mintpal, the votes of yc catch up itc soon

Before you waste too much time you might want to Email MintPal - it sounds like they don't plan to add this coin no matter how many votes you get. Don't take my word for it but that's what they told me (and I was glad to hear it).
Go back to your own coins and keep your negative energie for you and it seems you are scared that CleanWaterCoin loses it's place on Mintpal...

I don't actually. Every coin in the top 10 is a joke although YC is probably the worst of the bunch. I'm telling you the truth - MP has no desire to add YC to their exchange. The highest coin on the list that isn't a 100% certified piece of crap is Vertcoin and you can already trade it at a high volume on Cryptsy.

so mintpal not adding YC is your opinion not fact

No - I emailed them and asked them if they actually intend to add YC. They replied and said that after reviewing it, it didn't meet their requirements. I'm assuming they would have to refund any donated BTC? How did they handle Goddesscoin or whatever? It was at the top of the list and then they just removed it. Did they return the BTC? If not, that's a bit shady. If they don't want crappy coins added they shouldn't put them on the voting list in the first place.

here is MEGAMAN LIE BUSTED

This is MEGAMAN history decide for yourselves
Hey,

Appreciate any help

Cheers

Hoping you can help!

our saviour is back lol BUSTED
guys yellow coin on poloniex has been unfrozen trade away. cinni profits heading our way
Pages:
Jump to: