Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 59. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Noticed that the votes at MP really slowed down as soon as MP started requiring active accounts in order to vote. Coincidence? Guess what - the did it because they don't want to add YC. Believe me I've spoken to the MP people and they really don't want to add YC. Notice how most of the other coins didn't lose votes percentage-wise? Also noticed that they took away a lot of votes because they were fraudulent. Wow this sounds like a real legitimate coin I'm sure you'll all be millionaires in no time! The only thing left to overcome now is the fact that nobody wants YC which is why you are trying so aggressively to fraudulently push it onto MP to dump. Nobody has any plans of buying! Ask yourself: are you excited about MP because you want to buy more YC? Or are you excited because you're stoked to dump the bag you're holding? If it's the latter (which it is) guess what? Everybody wants to dump and nobody wants to buy which doesn't really work too well if the goal is increasing the value. You can all sit around in here blowing smoke up each others asses but everybody knows it's BS. It's as high as it's going to get right now so take advantage of it and dump what you can. As soon as that 10% POS is done nobody will want to hold anymore and it's definitely not going to make it on MP this week. Not looking good, guys. This scam could easily flop.

I honestly do not understand what is your goal on this thread, we have understood what you want to say !

And, if YC is Bullshit, what are you then, MegaBullShit !

Some FUD guys are at least funny, but you are just sad and boring !

This scam could easily flop
        you think   YCproject
wants to scam us--possible--maybe he changes his mind when will be quarter of quarter way to the moon--and he will just enyoi the ride    

your comments are scamming us----out on the streets you would probably get into fight  with me.....and I dont get into fights      Wink Grin
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Btw u don't need your coins to be in a wallet to get stakes, u can have them on exchange. I still recieve BC coins but newer had them in my wallet  Smiley. Ppl just don't know that, unless they r afraid that exchange (like cryptorush) will close.
Ko je to padl iz 90k na 12k, sem pomoje za trenutek tudi nehal dihati ;-). Sem pa ravno danes gledam in ugotovil da sem celo nekaj BC kovancev (okoli 500) pametno prodal pri malo čet 90k (pomoje se mi je bolj usral kot ne he he). Pa ti si mel kej BC-jev?

sem hotel več kupit---   pa sem imel tisti mesec hardcore minus Grin--na banki----stupido, pa nisem hotel prodat drugih altcoinov

500satoshis                 13000satoshis     vrh 80000+   NE?
   pa je iz    0kratnika   prišlo na   nevem 5kratnik....in boom  150+kratnik                              

dobil dinarje ampak se ni več izplačalo   za masne profite---

pa ti veš da so nas nategnil vse po vrsti  z črnim kovancem
[/quote]
Itak, jst mam še zmeri na sumu ustarjalce kovanca do so jih odvrgl tko kot pri ostalih kovancih, razn če je še kšna teorija ki jo jaz ne vem, pa bi jo rad slišal Smiley
Activity: 686
Noticed that the votes at MP really slowed down as soon as MP started requiring active accounts in order to vote. Coincidence? Guess what - the did it because they don't want to add YC. Believe me I've spoken to the MP people and they really don't want to add YC. Notice how most of the other coins didn't lose votes percentage-wise? Also noticed that they took away a lot of votes because they were fraudulent. Wow this sounds like a real legitimate coin I'm sure you'll all be millionaires in no time! The only thing left to overcome now is the fact that nobody wants YC which is why you are trying so aggressively to fraudulently push it onto MP to dump. Nobody has any plans of buying! Ask yourself: are you excited about MP because you want to buy more YC? Or are you excited because you're stoked to dump the bag you're holding? If it's the latter (which it is) guess what? Everybody wants to dump and nobody wants to buy which doesn't really work too well if the goal is increasing the value. You can all sit around in here blowing smoke up each others asses but everybody knows it's BS. It's as high as it's going to get right now so take advantage of it and dump what you can. As soon as that 10% POS is done nobody will want to hold anymore and it's definitely not going to make it on MP this week. Not looking good, guys. This scam could easily flop.

I honestly do not understand what is your goal on this thread, we have understood what you want to say !

My goal is to just make sure innocent people reading this thread don't lose a bunch of money on this turd. My goal is to prevent the lining of the dev's pockets at the expense of people new to crypto. If you guys want to screw eachother over that's fine but I'm trying to do my small part to clean up the trash polluting this market. I'm sick of garbage coins with garbage devs and communities full of greedy, desperate jackasses. I'm looking at the big picture here and coins like YC are seriously making a mockery of cryptocurrency. Why do you guys support it? We all know how it will end! Why did you get involved?! I will never understand.

dude you lied, simple as that, we know your goal, and your troll, so do what you want MEGAMAN has been BUSTED.
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town

My goal is to just make sure innocent people reading this thread don't lose a bunch of money on this turd. My goal is to prevent the lining of the dev's pockets at the expense of people new to crypto. If you guys want to screw eachother over that's fine but I'm trying to do my small part to clean up the trash polluting this market. I'm sick of garbage coins with garbage devs and communities full of greedy, desperate jackasses. I'm looking at the big picture here and coins like YC are seriously making a mockery of cryptocurrency. Why do you guys support it? We all know how it will end! Why did you get involved?! I will never understand.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Hey all, this has probably already been answered before but.. Why is the YC wallet frozen on poloniex?
Ko je to padl iz 90k na 12k, sem pomoje za trenutek tudi nehal dihati ;-). Sem pa ravno danes gledam in ugotovil da sem celo nekaj BC kovancev (okoli 500) pametno prodal pri malo čet 90k (pomoje se mi je bolj usral kot ne he he). Pa ti si mel kej BC-jev?
[/quote]

sem hotel več kupit---   pa sem imel tisti mesec hardcore minus Grin--na banki----stupido, pa nisem hotel prodat drugih altcoinov

500satoshis                 13000satoshis     vrh 80000+   NE?
   pa je iz    0kratnika   prišlo na   nevem 5kratnik....in boom  150+kratnik                              

dobil dinarje ampak se ni več izplačalo   za masne profite---

pa ti veš da so nas nategnil vse po vrsti  z črnim kovancem
Activity: 504
Yes I think 3 k will get a good price for the next peak point to sell.

And then to rebuy at about 1800-2000 satoshi.

Have the game now in my blood.lol.

Good try to let grow your gain in the last phase of  the 10 % staking phase.

In the meantime I would be stupid if I would sell Wink
10000 here we go!

+1

that is very possible because it is very difficult to know if current holders will sell due to the 10% POS, and new investors will want in on that. a whale can invest 50btc and get 5btc a day. hold your seats people, i have a feeling 10k could be a understatement

They will all sell the second the 10% POS ends - anybody who doesn't is a moron. If it were me, I'd sell a couple days before to beat the flood and also to lure in idiots that think they'll get rich off the 2 additional days of 10% POS - the price will drop much faster than the extra coins will make up for because there just aren't enough people THAT stupid to buy this coin. It won't take long for people to realize this thing is completely worthless. 10k an understatement? You must be holding a HUGE bag full of pisscoins. 10k!? Funniest thing I've heard all day. I predict 1-2 satoshis within 30 days if any exchanges are even still running this buggy wallet.

yes listen to the guy who lied guys.

guys read his posts about yellow coin, you decide

this is his history you can see his intention right here

you at it again you have been BUSTED go find another coin to troll
and multipool

we have multipool also...and a good one

so where are miners...      

and I dont mind that steady rise...lovely

someone wants to know why BC fell so hard??
Pred mojimi očmi v manj kot 24-tih urah Sad, in ne samo on WC, AC, FLT vsi so zdej na 700 sat

nisi zadihal z njimi Wink Grin 

people   dont be greedy     and dump   yellowcoin,,when well be big---lets realy go to the moon

looks like were all human here,,we come in piece as community

I personaly bellive  Im making this steady rise  (of course all together with  multipool)
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town
and multipool

we have multipool also...and a good one

so where are miners...      

Pred mojimi očmi v manj kot 24-tih urah Sad, in ne samo on WC, AC, FLT vsi so zdej na 700 sat
10000 here we go!

+1

that is very possible because it is very difficult to know if current holders will sell due to the 10% POS, and new investors will want in on that. a whale can invest 50btc and get 5btc a day. hold your seats people, i have a feeling 10k could be a understatement

They will all sell the second the 10% POS ends - anybody who doesn't is a moron. If it were me, I'd sell a couple days before to beat the flood and also to lure in idiots that think they'll get rich off the 2 additional days of 10% POS - the price will drop much faster than the extra coins will make up for because there just aren't enough people THAT stupid to buy this coin. It won't take long for people to realize this thing is completely worthless. 10k an understatement? You must be holding a HUGE bag full of pisscoins. 10k!? Funniest thing I've heard all day. I predict 1-2 satoshis within 30 days if any exchanges are even still running this buggy wallet.

I just hopeit won't stop @ 2,5k like WC and AC did, i'll be happy with 3k. I question off topic what's with the CINNI coin, i mean i don't see anything special about it but the price just keep going up and not even a month old coin. Any ideas? (just curious that's all)  Smiley

why would it stop at 2.5k wc had 300million coins we have 25million
I've said I HOPING that YC will get to 3k, just hoping for now. Been on too many pump and dump trains, that for now i'm just HOPING to at least double my investment and that YC won't nnosedive that's all, i don't even want (or hear "to da moon" ever!) to think about 10k. Why do people immediately start yelling 10k every time that coin that passes 1k, ther's 2k,3k and so on, so it's a long road to get there  Undecided
anyone else having node connection issues with wallet. Alot of timeouts?

I have-had      issue--noooo   lots of disconnections--noooo

im staking  24/7   sometimes I look in wallet     and slowly shes sync-ing          

then its all good again Grin
and multipool

we also have multipool...and a good one

http://50.19.166.179/

so where are miners...      

Activity: 532
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
anyone else having node connection issues with wallet. Alot of timeouts?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
10000 here we go!

+1

I just hopeit won't stop @ 2,5k like WC and AC did, i'll be happy with 3k. I question off topic what's with the CINNI coin, i mean i don't see anything special about it but the price just keep going up and not even a month old coin. Any ideas? (just curious that's all)  Smiley

Nothing with CINNI, but look at the marketcap of CINNI and compare it with YC, then it again indicates that YC is way to cheap. No?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
10000 here we go!

+1

why would it stop at 2.5k wc had 300million coins we have 25million
Pages:
Jump to: