Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 69. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
 Grin I get 10% a day Grin since two days Grin

Wink My wallet is open 24 hours non-stop Wink
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Mining since early 2013

Well, you be the judge on what is happening... I'm not able to keep the computer running 24/7, but like I've said, the computer and the wallet usually are online for ~14hours per day. Surely the pos doesn't need the wallet to be on online 24/7?
ycz
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Update on my previous post.

Received coins to wallet 24th of last month. Last stake happened 30th. The amount was 0.0168 YC. After that, nothing. Wallet unlocked and open. Not running 24/7 but about 14 hours a day. Why am I not receiving staked coins? Ppl keep saying "just wait" and "it takes times", but for how long? 5 days not enough?

Sounds like the same situation that I am also facing. I am using wallet v1.0.0.1

You two guys means 10% POS still not kick in , right ?
Are you using the latest wallet ?

YellowCoin version v1.0.0.1
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
10% POS is working fine for me.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Received coins to wallet 24th of last month. Last stake happened 30th. The amount was 0.0168 YC. After that, nothing. Wallet unlocked and open. Not running 24/7 but about 14 hours a day. Why am I not receiving staked coins? Ppl keep saying "just wait" and "it takes times", but for how long? 5 days not enough?

Sounds like the same situation that I am also facing. I am using wallet v1.0.0.1

You two guys means 10% POS still not kick in , right ?
Are you using the latest wallet ?
Activity: 305

My suggestion would to be run wallet for 24 hours straight and see if you get a stake, I leave mine open all the time and get about 5-6 stakes an hour, but I've also made about 30 deposits to it over the since inception of the coin.
ycz
Activity: 176
Merit: 100

Mining since early 2013

Did you download the most recent wallet?

Yes
Activity: 93

Yeah, try download the most up to date wallet, thank you.
Activity: 305

Mining since early 2013

Activity: 78
Activity: 205
Is there a push to get yellow coin on any other exchanges besides mintpal?
It is even better if we can make YC to bter or btc38. they are popular in China.
Exactly. Bter and btc38 are most popular exchanges in China.
Activity: 30
It is even better if we can make YC to bter or btc38. they are popular in China.
Activity: 52
Activity: 18
We change a little our rules due to 10% POS period:
to give our miners full opportunities of POS-mining we are starting to make withdrawals 5-6 times per day(so you could start pos earlier). However, to decrease loss for transaction fee we increase minimal withdraw size to 50YC.(about 4h on 500Kh/s GPU)

MultiPool working steadily?
mining falls off time to time
840 sats, the moon is coming soon Cheesy

Yes, I hope the devs will show up soon.

Then we go to the moon.

Think without any problems 2000 Satoshi Wink

DEV was everyday on this thread, so he seems to be caring of his coin. There is a shortage of coins available. After those 10% POS, of the next few days, then it will run quietly, meaning, not a lot of extra coins added to the market, give dev time to create a hype!!! And we already have a multipool running too.

Thanks for information about my these days most loved issue: the development:-)
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Why did i not bought 200K  Cry Only bought 50K, because mining it was too difficult and didn't make sense for me.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
840 sats, the moon is coming soon Cheesy

Yes, I hope the devs will show up soon.

Then we go to the moon.

Think without any problems 2000 Satoshi Wink

DEV was everyday on this thread, so he seems to be caring of his coin. There is a shortage of coins available. After those 10% POS, of the next few days, then it will run quietly, meaning, not a lot of extra coins added to the market, give dev time to create a hype!!! And we already have a multipool running too.
Pages:
Jump to: