Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 65. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 705
Merit: 500
Jeez, over 1250 sat already, and we haven't yet started  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Still 5-7 days of 10% POS left, buy them up and get that stake!  Keep upvoting on mintpal, we're up to #4 now Smiley

Is it still 7 days? i thought it was only 4 days left , but not complaining Cheesy
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Still 5-7 days of 10% POS left, buy them up and get that stake!  Keep upvoting on mintpal, we're up to #4 now Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For the benefit of medical research
10% pos daily, no wonder no one is selling,

For another week... then it's just ~3% annually. So nobody will be selling until then...when it will no longer make sense to hold. There will surely be a mass unloading.

I totally disagree. With ONLY 50,000,000 coins available at that time, i believe if the big bag holders are holding that we can see the moon. Remember 42? That was trading at 150BTC and hit 1800BTC on the first day it entered cryptsy. This can happen here too. I only own 100K coins, but i'm sure that we have a few with more then 1M coins, and if they hold and manipulate the price then we are in for a nice big profit.

Remember, YC is trading at less then 20% of Whitecoin scam and only 2% at Blackcoin, so a lot of movement can happen here...
+1
Activity: 686

For another week... then it's just ~3% annually. So nobody will be selling until then...when it will no longer make sense to hold. There will surely be a mass unloading.

yes but until then, who knows where the price will go, those holding now are enjoying there stake, and like many have said look at the scam coins fac and wc, they are much higher than us, yet we are cheap. its not like once the 10% daily pos is over this coin is useless we have a legit dev working on projects. with no one wanting to sell who knows where this could go as the higher it goes the bigger the daily POS reward.
legendary

I totally disagree. With ONLY 50,000,000 coins available at that time, i believe if the big bag holders are holding that we can see the moon. Remember 42? That was trading at 150BTC and hit 1800BTC on the first day it entered cryptsy. This can happen here too. I only own 100K coins, but i'm sure that we have a few with more then 1M coins, and if they hold and manipulate the price then we are in for a nice big profit.

Remember, YC is trading at less then 20% of Whitecoin scam and only 2% at Blackcoin, so a lot of movement can happen here...
legendary

Grin Indeed, and when we hit mintpal on time then it will fly to the moon. 100K YC can be 5BTC Cheesy
Activity: 490
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

Activity: 182
I'd save your bitcoins voting on MintPal, guys - you aren't going to make a lot of money off a coin distributed like this (not to mention the color gimmick is already dead) - take a look at my track record: I haven't miscalled the fate of a coin yet. 7 days of mining and then 10% daily POS-only? Then it drops to ~3% annual POS-only? There will be nobody interested in buying this coin. Enjoy it if you're enjoying it but don't put all of your eggs in one basket here.

And, and, and, I think YellowCoin is one of the first POS to work as fine as it does !

The POS portion is an exact copy of the code from several other POS coins - nothing is different?

Something is different... we have a REAL person that want to work for his coin, not those scam coins like Whitecoin.

Well hopefully I'm wrong and they stick with it - just seems to be designed from the ground up for a dump and run - 7 days of mining and then, after holding for 10 days, you get 250% in interest. Seems completely pointless to me since all of the coins are already mined and nobody is going to be trading with 10% daily interest? Then, POS instantly drops down to a typical annual rate? Regardless, maybe that's all most people are looking for - a quick buck - I'm sure there's money to be made if you got in early. I just feel like it would have been even smarter to keep the crazy interest going longer to trick more people into buying it on the exchange thinking they'll make a killing off the interest. Now, the incentive to own the coin will already be gone by the time it's trading on a major exchange. I'm done raining on the parade - said what I wanted to say and I don't know anything you guys don't. I just hate to see optimistic people separated from their money as it takes money out of the hands of honest people and out of alts and gives it to the con artists that just dump everything for cash. Good luck to all of you - I hope I am proven wrong.
Activity: 435
I'd save your bitcoins voting on MintPal, guys - you aren't going to make a lot of money off a coin distributed like this (not to mention the color gimmick is already dead) - take a look at my track record: I haven't miscalled the fate of a coin yet. 7 days of mining and then 10% daily POS-only? Then it drops to ~3% annual POS-only? There will be nobody interested in buying this coin. Enjoy it if you're enjoying it but don't put all of your eggs in one basket here.

And, and, and, I think YellowCoin is one of the first POS to work as fine as it does !

The POS portion is an exact copy of the code from several other POS coins - nothing is different?

I did not say it was a new code, I just said it was working great and it hasn't been the case for all other POS coins.
I have been getting every day 10% of all my YellowCoins !

Still, around 7 days left !
legendary
10%  now  ? ? ?

Yeap, but it is 10% in little pieces, as i notice that i receive a few times a few blocks with a total of 10%
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
legendary

Something is different... we have a REAL person that want to work for his coin, not those scam coins like Whitecoin.

Colors never die !!!

ps: great link for great music...sweet player !
http://www.klassikradio.de/liveplayer.php?channel=lounge
legendary
The bus to the moon has started. We are above 1000sats. Everyday my wallet increase by 10%  Shocked Price up, wallet up, lack of coins, moon here we come Smiley
Activity: 210
can this be removed from OP

https://www.coinopend.com/trading/YC_BTC  - My BTC never arrived and no response.This websites is scam so becareful guys
If, you have got just one basket it is your problem.
I, personnally, have many baskets, and when I got a basket: I put as many eggs inside I want !

Happy Easter !
 Kiss   Kiss    Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: