Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 66. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 781
Merit: 1000
I'd save your bitcoins voting on MintPal, guys - you aren't going to make a lot of money off a coin distributed like this (not to mention the color gimmick is already dead) - take a look at my track record: I haven't miscalled the fate of a coin yet. 7 days of mining and then 10% daily POS-only? Then it drops to ~3% annual POS-only? There will be nobody interested in buying this coin. Enjoy it if you're enjoying it but don't put all of your eggs in one basket here.

Yeee, you really right! All eggs in basket so bad as have nothing.
Now we seen - YC working and coins can be used as payment system - fast transaction, small fee, progressive system of remuneration for storage, daily payments, nice colour and operational support. It's fine promotion; if they will be scam - we know how must be next clone coin.  Grin
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
I'd save your bitcoins voting on MintPal, guys - you aren't going to make a lot of money off a coin distributed like this (not to mention the color gimmick is already dead) - take a look at my track record: I haven't miscalled the fate of a coin yet. 7 days of mining and then 10% daily POS-only? Then it drops to ~3% annual POS-only? There will be nobody interested in buying this coin. Enjoy it if you're enjoying it but don't put all of your eggs in one basket here.

May it be your opinion !
We will see tomorrow, and the 10 days with 10% is like a bonus (which works great!), and the 3% annual interest rate, is 3 times higher than BC and 1,5 higher than WC, so I do not think we can talk about a drop...
And, and, and, I think YellowCoin is one of the first POS to work as fine as it does !
And, a nice and smooth growth is actually great !

Best wishes !
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi folks, We would like to start another 1M YC giveaway and we need your donates to achieve this!

YC Donate Address: YJPz5rofb2h1iayWY3rSddrW1qyUP5eqQK

http://www.yellow-coin.com/giveaway/  (In beta test, we will release it to public once we receive more than 100K YC donates.)

PS: Simply edit your signature as below to get your FREE YC (Acount = Activity x 5).

Code:
Let's Color the MOON: YJPz5rofb2h1iayWY3rSddrW1qyUP5eqQK

Let's Color the MOON!!!
Activity: 336
What the yellow color stands for:

Yellow is the symbol of balance and confidence in yourself.
It, stimulates the will of learning and brings light in your life !

So, let's color the MOON !
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Wink Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
nice

The Multipool address is here http://50.19.166.179/ .    :)heh      

should be under   logo   this big    http://50.19.166.179/

hash it up    ,,  YELLOWCOIN people    

noo need to mine other coin to buy yellowcoin,,,if pool operator does fair-god job.. price should AUTOMATICly go up,, ---today mined 20$--can be 200$ later
What the yellow color stands for:

Yellow is the symbol of balance and confidence in yourself.
It, stimulates the will of learning and brings light in your life !

So, let's color the MOON !
Activity: 305

Come on guys !!! 4.th place on Mintpal, we are nearly there ! Grin

Let's color the MOON !

Chooo Chooo  Cheesy

It's up over 300% in the last 3 days alone, and is still valued at 1/10 of broken whitecoin...  Lots of room to run.

Come on guys !!! 4.th place on Mintpal, we are nearly there ! Grin

Let's color the MOON !

Chooo Chooo  Cheesy
Activity: 98
it is not right to rely on a coin that has done a bang, remember that BC has a community that is slightly afraid to anyone.

here we speak only of the prices and on the moon but for the rest I do not know what they are working great DEV.

if someone explains to me what you're working on and what are the plans for the futro, I can also invest

Hi, we are working on a YC Game Site and a YC Shop. We have a huge plan for the Shop.
Activity: 609
it is not right to rely on a coin that has done a bang, remember that BC has a community that is slightly afraid to anyone.

here we speak only of the prices and on the moon but for the rest I do not know what they are working great DEV.

if someone explains to me what you're working on and what are the plans for the futro, I can also invest
legendary
Activity: 1120
Currently we have 29,653,782 YC

so five days more would put us at 45,000,000 YC or maybe a little higher, and then we have to wait 1 year to have more coins. There will be a lack of coins, and pumpers will love it. I won't be surprise if we can see a big jump on the first trading day at mintpal. When the people with 2000BTC start pumping.

As i stated before, DEV has all the power in their hands, they can make this a big success, earn a lot of money for them, for miners and for investors. What has Blackcoin more then Yellowcoin? Blackcoin is a little older, that is it, no that is not it, they will have double the amount of coins then Yellow coin, so Blackcoin hit 80000sats one day? If Yellow coin will do the same then it need to hit 160000sats one day Smiley Multiple by 200 at the current level.

lol are you implying that a retard will put 2000BTC in YC?

because that is impossible.
A retard could not have 2000BTC, this is not compatible.

What i'm saying is, if i recall correctly then there was some activity on Blackcoin for more then 2000BTC, ok it was not one person, it will be a group of persons, a group of pumpers. Smiley
Activity: 84

so five days more would put us at 45,000,000 YC or maybe a little higher, and then we have to wait 1 year to have more coins. There will be a lack of coins, and pumpers will love it. I won't be surprise if we can see a big jump on the first trading day at mintpal. When the people with 2000BTC start pumping.

As i stated before, DEV has all the power in their hands, they can make this a big success, earn a lot of money for them, for miners and for investors. What has Blackcoin more then Yellowcoin? Blackcoin is a little older, that is it, no that is not it, they will have double the amount of coins then Yellow coin, so Blackcoin hit 80000sats one day? If Yellow coin will do the same then it need to hit 160000sats one day Smiley Multiple by 200 at the current level.

lol are you implying that a retard will put 2000BTC in YC?

because that is impossible.
A retard could not have 2000BTC, this is not compatible.
legendary

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Only at place 86 with a market cap of $104K. Terrible, i mean the marketcap, when you check that scam coin White is almost 10 times as high... and Black coin is 90 times that high...

Because everybody held maybe ?

When erverybody held the coins the price will go up if there is enough request.

The people are a little more sceptical since Asia and WC. Most dont know that even Satoshi has hiddden 1 Mio:-)

A friend told my the story today Grin

Be patient it will rise soon.

I mean they held their bag, but put sell their gain from POS. Its really big profit from POS...
Activity: 336
The Multipool address is here http://50.19.166.179/ .    :)heh      

should be under   logo   this big    http://50.19.166.179/

hash it up    ,,  YELLOWCOIN people    
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I want a longer 10% stake per day Cheesy  so nice to see coin added to your wallet without spending electricity.

Still about 4-5 days to get in on the 10% daily POS.

I hope it will kick in smoothly this time .
Activity: 504
Only at place 86 with a market cap of $104K. Terrible, i mean the marketcap, when you check that scam coin White is almost 10 times as high... and Black coin is 90 times that high...

When erverybody held the coins the price will go up if there is enough request.

The people are a little more sceptical since Asia and WC. Most dont know that even Satoshi has hiddden 1 Mio:-)

A friend told my the story today Grin

Be patient it will rise soon.

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

legendary
legendary
Do i see 900 sats, YES I DO!!! And not a lot of people that want to sell their coins... TO THE MOON.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: