Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 89. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
I just got the coins from the giveaway , thank you very much
No coins for me het.
What is the probleem?
I have registrated on time.
pleace van somebody check?

I have the same problem...I registered and had the color the moon stuff in my sig... but my name never showed on the distribution list (which is now no longer accessible).

DEV?
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
I just got the coins from the giveaway , thank you very much
No coins for me het.
What is the probleem?
I have registrated on time.
pleace can somebody check?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Looking at the block explorer, it seem like every block has a single PoS reward, for just one wallet address. Is that normal? Shouldn't there be other transactions? If only one person is getting PoS rewards at a time, there aren't going to be enough blocks in a day to reward everyone.

just threw a photo

how long to wait?

I don't know. Every couple of hours some of my coins move to "Stake", and then a reward is generated. Some people report this happening several times an hour. But for me it is much less frequent than that. Also, it isn't paying 10%. So if you are expecting 10% you will disappointed. I am still waiting for an explanation from the developer(s).
Doing the math:
At 3.65% annual percentage rate the equation is: 1.0365=(1+x)^365 ... daily percentage rate is therefore 0.0098223%.

jeee but he He speaks of  Block Day 8-17 (POS): Nominal Stake Interest: 10% Daily

10% PoS should have started at block 30,240. The developer posted something earlier about it being 30,240 + 4,320, but that isn't what the code says. The code starts using 10% at block 30,240. Besides, we are way past both of those numbers. We are over block 41,000.
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research

I don't know. Every couple of hours some of my coins move to "Stake", and then a reward is generated. Some people report this happening several times an hour. But for me it is much less frequent than that. Also, it isn't paying 10%. So if you are expecting 10% you will disappointed. I am still waiting for an explanation from the developer(s).
Doing the math:
At 3.65% annual percentage rate the equation is: 1.0365=(1+x)^365 ... daily percentage rate is therefore 0.0098223%.

jeee but he He speaks of  Block Day 8-17 (POS): Nominal Stake Interest: 10% Daily
It is very unusual to measure PoW in days. Usually it's measured in blocks. So maybe today is day 8 (although it's day 7)?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hay

just threw a photo

how long to wait?

Doing the math:

jeee but he He speaks of  Block Day 8-17 (POS): Nominal Stake Interest: 10% Daily
hay

just threw a photo

how long to wait?

I don't know. Every couple of hours some of my coins move to "Stake", and then a reward is generated. Some people report this happening several times an hour. But for me it is much less frequent than that. Also, it isn't paying 10%. So if you are expecting 10% you will be disappointed. I am still waiting for an explanation from the developer(s).

THX!
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research

just threw a photo

how long to wait?

Doing the math:

just threw a photo

how long to wait?

I don't know. Every couple of hours some of my coins move to "Stake", and then a reward is generated. Some people report this happening several times an hour. But for me it is much less frequent than that. Also, it isn't paying 10%. So if you are expecting 10% you will be disappointed. I am still waiting for an explanation from the developer(s).
hay

just threw a photo

how long to wait?
why can not I unlock wallet to get interest ?

way button is disabled?

If the button is disabled then your wallet is already unlocked. You just need to wait for your coins to stake.
I found an issue:

The actual stake reward is never set to the value returned by GetProofOfStakeReward(). It is set to GetValueOut() - nValueIn. So nothing in the code is telling it to generate 10%.

I found another reference to GetProofOfStakeReward() in the wallet.cpp file. I'm investigating.

Ok, I can't figure out what is going on. When I turn on debug, I am showing blocks being generated, but they are not being added to the wallet or sent to the block chain. What I do know is that we are not getting 10% / day on our coins. We need the developer to explain.
hay
why can not I unlock wallet to get interest ?

way button is disabled?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Activity: 126
I just checked the most recent block. Still not paying 10%. Has anyone received 10% (or even anything close to 10%) on any stake?
I only got 0.05YC/day  , I mined 1500YC , don't know why?
BEcouse you need get stake at day 8 note there is fe ttimezones.
And when you get stake after 24h you will get your 10% it should work that way
not so clear what you are talking about???
I found an issue:

The actual stake reward is never set to the value returned by GetProofOfStakeReward(). It is set to GetValueOut() - nValueIn. So nothing in the code is telling it to generate 10%.

I found another reference to GetProofOfStakeReward() in the wallet.cpp file. I'm investigating.
Activity: 705
Merit: 500
the giveaway are for the Signature ?
The giveaway is over, still cheap on poloniex tho.
Top10 by volume now
I just checked the most recent block. Still not paying 10%. Has anyone received 10% (or even anything close to 10%) on any stake?
I only got 0.05YC/day  , I mined 1500YC , don't know why?
BEcouse you need get stake at day 8 note there is fe ttimezones.
And when you get stake after 24h you will get your 10% it should work that way

Nothing in the code is waiting for "day 8". It is all based on block height. And we are way past that block height.
Activity: 62
the giveaway are for the Signature ?
https://github.com/YCteam/YellowCoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L994
Code:
const int DAILY_BLOCKCOUNT =  4320;     // 1440 * 3
int64 GetProofOfStakeReward(int64 nCoinAge, unsigned int nBits, unsigned int nTime, int nHeight)
{
    int64 nRewardCoinYear;
nRewardCoinYear = MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE;

if(nHeight < (7 * DAILY_BLOCKCOUNT))
nRewardCoinYear = 1 * MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE;
else if(nHeight < (18 * DAILY_BLOCKCOUNT))
nRewardCoinYear = 1000 * MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE;

int64 nSubsidy = nCoinAge * nRewardCoinYear / 365;
if (fDebug && GetBoolArg("-printcreation"))
        printf("GetProofOfStakeReward(): create=%s nCoinAge=%"PRI64d" nBits=%d\n", FormatMoney(nSubsidy).c_str(), nCoinAge, nBits);

return nSubsidy;
}

Seems nothing wrong with the code. We will get 10% POS soon.

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with this function. But somehow, nSubsidy is not returning 10%. The first thing I would check is that nHeight is being passed correctly to this function. It is the only thing I can think of that would explain why we are getting a reward on our stake, but not the right reward.
Pages:
Jump to: