Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 88. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For the benefit of medical research
35159056994887200 * 0,0365 * COIN = 1,1^365 * COIN

This would mean that you will get 10% daily for a year. I think it's rather: coin * 1,0365 + coin * 1.1^8 for one year.

yes it s the annual rate for a year. but it is limited to 10 days. See below :

Code:
if(nHeight < (7 * DAILY_BLOCKCOUNT))
nRewardCoinYear = 1 * MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE;
else if(nHeight < (18 * DAILY_BLOCKCOUNT))
nRewardCoinYear =  35159056994887200 * MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE;

We have the normal rate for the first 7 days. And from 7 to 18 first days we have the super POS rate, currently setted to 1% daily.
OP says: Block Day 8-17 (POS): Nominal Stake Interest: 10% Daily
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

This would mean that you will get 10% daily for a year. I think it's rather: coin * 1,0365 + coin * 1.1^8 for one year.

yes it s the annual rate for a year. but it is limited to 10 days. See below :

Code:

We have the normal rate for the first 7 days. And from 7 to 18 first days we have the super POS rate, currently setted to 1% daily.

This would mean that you will get 10% daily for a year. I think it's rather: coin * 1,0365 + coin * 1.1^8 (roughly) for one year.
Activity: 84
https://github.com/YCteam/YellowCoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L994
Code:
const int DAILY_BLOCKCOUNT =  4320;	    // 1440 * 3
int64 GetProofOfStakeReward(int64 nCoinAge, unsigned int nBits, unsigned int nTime, int nHeight)
{
    int64 nRewardCoinYear;
nRewardCoinYear = MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE;

nRewardCoinYear = 1000 * MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE;

int64 nSubsidy = nCoinAge * nRewardCoinYear / 365;
if (fDebug && GetBoolArg("-printcreation"))
        printf("GetProofOfStakeReward(): create=%s nCoinAge=%"PRI64d" nBits=%d\n", FormatMoney(nSubsidy).c_str(), nCoinAge, nBits);

return nSubsidy;
}

Seems nothing wrong with the code. We will get 10% POS soon.
i think some wrong with nHeight
and maybe work this string in code
Code:

i found
main.h:36:static const int64 MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE = 0.0365 * COIN;   // 3.65% annual interest

so during the pos phase distribution we have 1000*3,65% = 3650% /year It means not 10% daily as dev stated but roughly 1%/daily.

I don t know if it was intentionnaly.

The right number should have been

Code:
int64 GetProofOfStakeReward(int64 nCoinAge, unsigned int nBits, unsigned int nTime, int nHeight)
{
    int64 nRewardCoinYear;

printf("GetProofOfStakeReward(): create=%s nCoinAge=%"PRI64d" nBits=%d\n", FormatMoney(nSubsidy).c_str(), nCoinAge, nBits);

return nSubsidy;
}

Sorry guys

edit : 35159056994887200 * 0,0365 * COIN = 1,1^365 * COIN

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Thank god the dev is alive. What about the 10% issue?

or maybe 10% at day 18 not really daily basis imagine you will double your balances in your wallet if daily basis, lol

That is exactly what we all were counting on - mining for 7 days, and then watching our balances double over the next 10 days.

and that's the reason why he/she said soon, at day 18, (10% of wallet balance)

Code:
{
    int64 nRewardCoinYear;

return nSubsidy;
}

Dev is avoiding the issue.  Dumped my coins and now the price is falling precipitously.  I'm not the only one that sees this.  Get out while you can.

exactly & already dumped ....
Activity: 165
Merit: 101
Code:
const int DAILY_BLOCKCOUNT =  4320;	    // 1440 * 3
{
    int64 nRewardCoinYear;

return nSubsidy;
}

i think some wrong with nHeight
and maybe work this string in code
Code:
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

or maybe 10% at day 18 not really daily basis imagine you will double your balances in your wallet if daily basis, lol

That is exactly what we all were counting on - mining for 7 days, and then watching our balances double over the next 10 days.

Code:
{
    int64 nRewardCoinYear;

return nSubsidy;
}

Dev is avoiding the issue.  Dumped my coins and now the price is falling precipitously.  I'm not the only one that sees this.  Get out while you can.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Code:
{
    int64 nRewardCoinYear;

return nSubsidy;
}

Activity: 154

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
I just got the coins from the giveaway , thank you very much
No coins for me het.
What is the probleem?
I have registrated on time.
pleace van somebody check?

I have the same problem...I registered and had the color the moon stuff in my sig... but my name never showed on the distribution list (which is now no longer accessible).

DEV?
Hi all, glad to inform you that we had concluded the first portion of our giveaway distribution. The total ID we got is 464, in which 367 are valid and 97 are invalid. The sum of all participants' activities is 21729. We have successfully distributed 736,608 Yellow Coins to valid YC wallet addresses. The lucky one who gets the most YC is ID:111810 and his/her nickname is Equate. Equate's activity is 336 and he/she gets 15,463 YC.

For those participants whose YC wallet addresses cannot be recognized by our program, some of them didn't add the YC wallet address to their signatures, others may have wrong format. We will provide another entrance for you to resubmit your ID again in a few days later. If your ID is in our database and you haven't received your free YC, please keep an eye on the progress in this topic. We will publish the new entrance as quick as we can.

Since this is the first time we give away massive YC, errors are difficult to avoid. Sorry for all the inconvenience you have! We have tried our best to make it fair, if you have any suggestions please don't hesitate to tell us. We will take reasonable advices to improve our services. Thank you all!
Thank you
If PoW has ended, why is the network hash rate still 48GH/s?
No coins for me het.
What is the probleem?

I have the same problem...I registered and had the color the moon stuff in my sig... but my name never showed on the distribution list (which is now no longer accessible).

DEV?
Hi all, glad to inform you that we had concluded the first portion of our giveaway distribution. The total ID we got is 464, in which 367 are valid and 97 are invalid. The sum of all participants' activities is 21729. We have successfully distributed 736,608 Yellow Coins to valid YC wallet addresses. The lucky one who gets the most YC is ID:111810 and his/her nickname is Equate. Equate's activity is 336 and he/she gets 15,463 YC.

For those participants whose YC wallet addresses cannot be recognized by our program, some of them didn't add the YC wallet address to their signatures, others may have wrong format. We will provide another entrance for you to resubmit your ID again in a few days later. If your ID is in our database and you haven't received your free YC, please keep an eye on the progress in this topic. We will publish the new entrance as quick as we can.

Since this is the first time we give away massive YC, errors are difficult to avoid. Sorry for all the inconvenience you have! We have tried our best to make it fair, if you have any suggestions please don't hesitate to tell us. We will take reasonable advices to improve our services. Thank you all!
Activity: 98
No coins for me het.
What is the probleem?

DEV?

legendary
why is there no clarification from dev for the 10% question?

fact is we don't even get near 10% and i like to know if there is a problem with the code, if there will be a fix soon, question over question and no official statement ....

if we dont get clarification on this i will drop my 50k soon

I hope the reason he/she isn't responding is that he/she is hard at work fixing this issue. The coin is instantly worth a whole lot less without the 10% / day.

hmm at least YCproject is online the whole day but no clarification.
no problem if the wallet needs an update but we need to know!

time to dump my YC and maybe buy back later .... we will see

fact is we don't even get near 10% and i like to know if there is a problem with the code, if there will be a fix soon, question over question and no official statement ....

I hope the reason he/she isn't responding is that he/she is hard at work fixing this issue. The coin is instantly worth a whole lot less without the 10% / day.
legendary

Hmmmm. No unconfirmed balance. It looks like it might be an orphan. Check under transactions and see what it says.

oppss hehehe,.. badluck, not credited.

http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l422/Enzone26/cryptyello/posbl_zpse753fb41.jpg
after more than 24hrs. i received a coin to my wallet  Roll Eyes

Hmmmm. No unconfirmed balance. It looks like it might be an orphan. Check under transactions and see what it says.
Pages:
Jump to: