Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ - page 28. (Read 41475 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Multipool ETA day after tomorrow after the day after tomorrow?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
For those who did not notice this in the op , you can earn bounties!

New Plans (05/03/14):
We are about to begin working very hard towards finding online stores to accept Yin/Yang. We are excited to offer a cash back program on all purchases as well. Anybody who uses Yin/Yang to buy items at the stores that start accepting them, will receive 10% of their coins back by showing us the purchase! I believe we are the first team to offer a "Coin Back" program on purchases, and we're excited to start pushing towards implementation of Yin/Yang as a long-term sustainable coin.
The next big thing is that we understand that the Chinese market has huge potential for us, so we will begin actively searching for a Chinese partner to add to our team. The goal is bring Chinese money into trading, and to hopefully pursue getting on BTER. If you are interested message me.

Community Projects/Bounties:
1.*Vote for us on Mintpal*
   -If you have btc to spare, send some to support us on Mintpal. For every .01btc you send to Mintpal for voting, we will give you 1000Yang
   -Tweet @mintpalexchange to add Yin/Yang. The more hype, the more popularity
2. Contact businesses to accept Yin/Yang
   -2500Yin/Yang bounty per business
3. Develop games to be played with Yin/Yang (Blackjack, Poker, etc...)
   -10000Yin/Yang bounty for a working website
4. Write an article about Yin/Yang
   -2500Yin/Yang bounty per business
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
haha ,this seems nice ,nice coin, nice dev~~ Grin
Activity: 224
Now that blackcoin multipool is at its lowest with all the fud going around the coin we could take advantage of this situation to attract theses miners.

Please dev its time you become way way more active. As a community member everyone should also do their part re-twitting and spreading the good word on chat boxes and forum signatures.

I agree. I did say maybe today or tomorrow, could be the day after. Basically though we are working with smsithosting.com, and they are going to build and host it. Tomorrow we are finalizing plans, and I was told that once set it would only take a day to make.

This is good news, this is the kind of info you should update us with on a regular basis. People likes to hear more detailed explanation like this one instead of  its coming out in the coming days.

Thank you.

I've been trying to get info like this that I could supply. Not many people know how to make multipool's, and all of the ones who do are busy. I've talked to anyone and everyone, and finally found people. I do have backups also in case something does happen, but I am feeling good about this professional company based in LA.

When is the relaunch?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Now that blackcoin multipool is at its lowest with all the fud going around the coin we could take advantage of this situation to attract theses miners.

Please dev its time you become way way more active. As a community member everyone should also do their part re-twitting and spreading the good word on chat boxes and forum signatures.

I agree. I did say maybe today or tomorrow, could be the day after. Basically though we are working with smsithosting.com, and they are going to build and host it. Tomorrow we are finalizing plans, and I was told that once set it would only take a day to make.

This is good news, this is the kind of info you should update us with on a regular basis. People likes to hear more detailed explanation like this one instead of  its coming out in the coming days.

Thank you.

I've been trying to get info like this that I could supply. Not many people know how to make multipool's, and all of the ones who do are busy. I've talked to anyone and everyone, and finally found people. I do have backups also in case something does happen, but I am feeling good about this professional company based in LA.
They look really good. Very professional looking and the server configuration for multipools looks really good.
Trphy.io
so everything is gonna reset ? new wallet new blocks etc ?

or just a relaunch of mission ?

A relaunch of mission I think
Activity: 121
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Anyone whos into this and holding knows really well that once the multipool comes out the price will start going higher, the only reason i want the process to go faster is so we dont lose more of these holders.
Trphy.io
First of all, we need a working block explorer!!
Before that, the most people won't invest in this coin because it's to risky.
We can't see what you do with all the premined coins, maybe you've already dumped the most of them...

I explained this. Honeybadgers servers are down, and he can't fix until they're back up. If worst case we make a new server.

Thanks for the answers, I apologise for the disturbance
Activity: 84

Thank you.

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
www.gamebet.gg

Thank you.

www.gamebet.gg

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Trphy.io
I will take my words back when I see a working:

wallet
blockexplorer
multipool

Roll Eyes

edit: glad to see there are atleast some recent tweets lol
www.gamebet.gg
still watting syc wallet!
Come on!

try it.

yincoin.conf
Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=userpassword
rpcport=46464
addnode=184.154.116.146:56565
addnode=71.105.130.10
addnode=98.194.255.87
addnode=155.210.85.73
addnode=184.154.116
addnode=96.241.43.48
#gen=1

yangcoin.conf
Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=userpassword
rpcport=36363
addnode=184.154.116.146:56565
addnode=71.105.130.10
addnode=98.194.255.87
addnode=155.210.85.73
addnode=184.154.116
addnode=96.241.43.48
#gen=1

yincoin syncing but yang isn't Sad Anymore good nodes for yang?

pm me about getting it synced. Also, multipool is now officially back in the works. Shouldn't be too long. Maybe today or tomorrow.

great, so in less then 24 hour we should see the multipool.

A relaunch of mission I think

No, we would just make a new blockchain I meant. Everything else is the same.
Trphy.io
Any new announcements?
There is no volume on the exchange now.

It's the middle of the week now, how's the multipool going ?

Basically our developers don't do multipools, so we are having our multipool made by an experienced mulitpool dev. It will only take him 24hrs to make it when he can, but I'm not sure when he will make it. We do have a backup dev also, and he will be able to make it very soon if our other dev can't.

Cant you pressure him into making it? if it only takes a day i dont see why couldnt he take a couple hours to set it up.

Because it's all ********

I doubt its all bullshit, ur only here to troll thats a fact.

Since you started commenting here you were on the offensive, you dont even hold the coins.

Ask some smart questions or simply go troll away, i dont need a troll to tell me whats bullshit or not i know the dev is trying to make it work but i think he should try harder thats all.

Anyone whos into this and holding knows really well that once the multipool comes out the price will start going higher, the only reason i want the process to go faster is so we dont lose more of these holders.

I know the multipool will come but imo it should happen faster.

I hold enough to express my feelings about the work here

I am not here to troll but to keep the thread alive and wake up the dev and community
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/

Pages:
Jump to: