Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ - page 30. (Read 41475 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
@ky_storm
Any new announcements?
There is no volume on the exchange now.

It's the middle of the week now, how's the multipool going ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
If all that has been promised happens. The coin will be a success. However, we must be patient. The first step though, is to get the multipool. A multipool should come soon though to show people that support for the coin is there and that the devs are working with the coin and it seems they are. Only time will tell, but the potential is huge
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Everybody has long forgotten about this coin by now..

You got to be blind if thats what you think. Obviously your only here to troll.

Unless you have some valid issues or arguments to adress to the dev your clearly useless here.

No srsly is there some IRC where I can follow progress or?

Some people are telling me to stay away from this coin.

We need to restore the faith in Yin and Yang

You can contact one of  the devs here:

hes active on both accounts.

https://twitter.com/Crypto_Advisor
https://twitter.com/YinCoinYangCoin

everytime i twitted ive received back an answer so what ever you need to ask will be answered.

The problem in crypto is: I and many others have no patience and we expect faster result delivery, but if the dev is up to his word this could become a hidden gem.

www.gamebet.gg

You got to be blind if thats what you think. Obviously your only here to troll.

Unless you have some valid issues or arguments to adress to the dev your clearly useless here.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Activity: 350
will buy back in once things are released
Trphy.io
Also, the following quote form the OP:

"We will distribute the remaining coins through the pools we launch, this will allow us to not simply give coins away because that will destroy the value. The distribution will be slow and spread out, unless we have a ton of miners. The profits from the multipool will be used to raise the price of the coins to a stable 2000 with buy walls set, then to continue to buy up and build walls as high as the coins can go. We will also get on mintpal."

How will you determine how many coins per work done by the miner will be given away?

There is way to little info out here, and all you talk about is the price, trying to create hype, all while the sell order book has increased to 2.1 million suddenly..

Still smells way to fishy to me, this will be dumped to 50 sat again

EDIT: And it stays quiet again...
Activity: 84
But still we need more updates, now we are just buying on some words.

Hell, it could just be some more hype  to dump your coins for a higher price

+1

I want to see a working block explorer, that we can see that you haven't dumped your coins the last days.
This one doesn't work.

As far as we can't check your addresses with the premined coins, I assume that you just want to dump your coins.
The sell order book steadily increased since the re-announcement. At the beginning there were around 800k sell orders of YIN, now 2.1million.

As I explained to someone else, I can't control if people start selling their coins. There are roughly 5mil Yin in circulation, which I have showed, so having 2mil up for sell is not crazy. The great thing is that they are up for sell very low, and those sell orders will most likely be removed when the coin starts going up. I am talking to honeybadger about fixing the blockchain. He did make them. I may just try to get new blockchains made because they have had issues.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
But still we need more updates, now we are just buying on some words.

Hell, it could just be some more hype  to dump your coins for a higher price

+1

I want to see a working block explorer, that we can see that you haven't dumped your coins the last days.
This one doesn't work.

As far as we can't check your addresses with the premined coins, I assume that you just want to dump your coins.
The sell order book steadily increased since the re-announcement. At the beginning there were around 800k sell orders of YIN, now 2.1million.
Trphy.io
So mister dev, you created this whole topic to dump your last coins at 2000 sat?

I want to see some action, I have invested in this coin
Activity: 350
We have decided to buy our way onto Mintpal this week. If you have some BTC you can send to them from profits you made, please help out. No matter what though, we guarantee that Yin/Yang will be on Mintpal this upcoming week.

Guess this didn't happen. What are your plans for Mintpal?

This didnt happen due to the community request, the dev was going to buy us in on mintpal but it wouldnt be a good timing while stuff are being worked out.

My Yin Yang is almost worthless atm, something has to happen.

yeah i thought the 10 btc for mintpal were being used to pump the coin
Activity: 224
We have decided to buy our way onto Mintpal this week. If you have some BTC you can send to them from profits you made, please help out. No matter what though, we guarantee that Yin/Yang will be on Mintpal this upcoming week.

This didnt happen due to the community request, the dev was going to buy us in on mintpal but it wouldnt be a good timing while stuff are being worked out.

My Yin Yang is almost worthless atm, something has to happen.
www.gamebet.gg

Activity: 224

Activity: 211
What is good news for this coin?
Dev is active Smiley
Prepare to buy when its under 100 sat, you will no regret it later...

Hello Sir,
I did download newest wallet but still "0 active connections to yinyang network", is this normal or I should setting up something ? And I have 9 weeks behind since no block source avaible...

Thank you...

If you pm me I should be able to get you setup.

PM Sent Cheesy

<100 satoshi? That sounds crazy.
Anyone who try to dump to under 100 satoshi? tell me.

Well days ago people saying it would not down under 500, than under 300, so yes it has chance to under 100 of even dead. Face it any coin always have that chances. When Im done with other coin, Im gonna buy it more (under 200 is enough for me)...
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
The concept of Chinese products,i like it
@ky_storm
Anything under 300 sat is a buy for me personally

If everything works out this can go 3000 sat easily

I totally think so.
Just hope the timeline goes quickly.
Altcoins can't be depressed for a long time.

So update news frequently is better way and multipool must come out ASAP.
Who knows what's the next popular hotspots of coins next day.

Keep voting: https://www.mintpal.com/voting#YINYANG
Trphy.io
Anything under 300 sat is a buy for me personally

If everything works out this can go 3000 sat easily
@ky_storm
Dev is active Smiley

Hello Sir,
I did download newest wallet but still "0 active connections to yinyang network", is this normal or I should setting up something ? And I have 9 weeks behind since no block source avaible...

Thank you...

PM Sent Cheesy

<100 satoshi? That sounds crazy.
Anyone who try to dump to under 100 satoshi? tell me.
Activity: 211
Dev is active Smiley

Hello Sir,

Thank you...

PM Sent Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: