Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ - page 32. (Read 41475 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Did yin/yang buy MP votes??  Will it get listed on MP today?

Edit:

Looks like that was a lie.  MP didnt announce they were adding YIN/YANG
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Hello Sir,
I did download newest wallet but still "0 active connections to yinyang network", is this normal or I should setting up something ? And I have 9 weeks behind since no block source avaible...

Thank you...

I am having the same problem. Can you help me also Yinyang?
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
DEV, are you able to delete old threads? They could confuse newcomers, examples;
-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=511439.300
-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497132.200
-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=490962.0

These should all be deleted IMO
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello Sir,
I did download newest wallet but still "0 active connections to yinyang network", is this normal or I should setting up something ? And I have 9 weeks behind since no block source avaible...

Thank you...

If you pm me I should be able to get you setup.
Activity: 211
Hello Sir,

Thank you...
Activity: 168
Stick to your plan to get the coin on that other exchange. People will see potential in this coin now that it's still fresh, expand now so people will see this coin is alive. Yinyang's old concept died before, so let this phoenix rise from its ashes. Bring it to the public now so everybody can follow its improvements. You've got a brand new concept unlike all other new coins, i truly believe in its potential and i rarely get that impression. So let's get some action into it!
Activity: 105
@ky_storm
How does one get 2000 daily coins bounty for mining prior to pool? My computer has been mining Yang this weekend, but haven't receive any.

Same. Does anybody had had the 2000 reward ?

I have my wallets open with the gen=1 option set, but nothing yet.......

pm YinCoinYangCoin, and he will answer you.
Activity: 126
How does one get 2000 daily coins bounty for mining prior to pool? My computer has been mining Yang this weekend, but haven't receive any.

Same. Does anybody had had the 2000 reward ?

I have my wallets open with the gen=1 option set, but nothing yet.......
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
What's the matter with the coins? Why did the price fall again?
And the floor become lower and lower.
That sounds bad.

What's the future?

The price fell because someone dumped a bunch of Yin. Check back on page 15 or 16, I posted all the plans and how they are happening during next week. Once we release the multipool people will take notice. Just hold on

I haven't sold one coin from the beginning.
But there is a small quantity of investors here, Why do you think they will take part in the multipool?
OR put a huge hash power into it ?

I was surprised with the growing votings in MP.
If we can grow the counting of the thread's discussions like the vote, we will have a nice attention.

These are outside investors who have personally told me they will be buying in once a multipool is made.

Why didnt you use that btcs you were going to use on mintpal voting to set up new floors. There is no guarantee from your investors , what attracts people is the price growing and right now its not happening. The multipool eta was 2-4 days wasnt it?

Yes it was, but as I explained in a previous post, the dev who was going to do it had massive DDOS attacks on his other pool, so he has been busy. Now the ETA is early next week. The investors have much more BTC than I do, so I am excited to see what they can do foe the coin when they jump on board. I am anticipating no need for me to personally set floors because the coins should be taking off in the next 3-4 days I think. I do have 3.5btc in buy orders already in the books though, so it's not like I'm doing nothing. I've been dumped on personally, and I am happy they sold to me.

Putting these low buy orders at  100 sat < wont drive the price up at all. yin yang needs more promotion and marketing not enough people are aware of it.

In any case lets see where this goes in the next 3-4 days, once the multipool comes out it will need hashers also but without public awareness there wont be many.

300 sat is a ridiculously low price even low hasrate would drive the price up to 1k satoshi but the plans are to reach way way above that i believe.
That sounds bad.

What's the future?

The price fell because someone dumped a bunch of Yin. Check back on page 15 or 16, I posted all the plans and how they are happening during next week. Once we release the multipool people will take notice. Just hold on

But there is a small quantity of investors here, Why do you think they will take part in the multipool?

If we can grow the counting of the thread's discussions like the vote, we will have a nice attention.

These are outside investors who have personally told me they will be buying in once a multipool is made.

Why didnt you use that btcs you were going to use on mintpal voting to set up new floors. There is no guarantee from your investors , what attracts people is the price growing and right now its not happening. The multipool eta was 2-4 days wasnt it?

Yes it was, but as I explained in a previous post, the dev who was going to do it had massive DDOS attacks on his other pool, so he has been busy. Now the ETA is early next week. The investors have much more BTC than I do, so I am excited to see what they can do foe the coin when they jump on board. I am anticipating no need for me to personally set floors because the coins should be taking off in the next 3-4 days I think. I do have 3.5btc in buy orders already in the books though, so it's not like I'm doing nothing. I've been dumped on personally, and I am happy they sold to me.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
That sounds bad.

What's the future?

That sounds bad.

What's the future?

@ky_storm
That sounds bad.

What's the future?

That sounds bad.

What's the future?

We need more nodes! Currently my clients are connecting to only one node -->155.210.85.73:56565
How do I find what my ip is so others can add me?

Just google "What is my ip" then post it here.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
That sounds bad.

What's the future?

Yes, It seems no people care this coin, It is so bad.what does YIN/YANG team  doing now?
 and i want to know your next plans~~
@ky_storm
That sounds bad.

What's the future?

Activity: 214
We need more nodes! Currently my clients are connecting to only one node -->155.210.85.73:56565
How do I find what my ip is so others can add me?
Activity: 126

Network: Everyday spent mining leading up to the pools you will receive a bounty of 2000coins
We need miners to activate the network. Don't need a ton of mining power, but until we setup the multipool and merged mining please go into the config file and add gen=1 to mine. Once we get a couple miners the network will activate and wallets will sync.

I tried to setup both wallet, I got the line bellow, is it normal or should I do some additional config ?

2014-05-04 23:40:07 ERROR: AcceptBlock() : rejected by checkpoint lock-in at 15
2014-05-04 23:40:07 ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
2014-05-04 23:40:07 ERROR: YangcoinMiner : ProcessBlock, block not accepted
2014-05-04 23:40:09 Flushing wallet.dat
2014-05-04 23:40:09 Flushed wallet.dat 47ms
2014-05-04 23:40:16 trying connection 71.105.130.10:56565 lastseen=90.0hrs
2014-05-04 23:40:17 connect() failed after select(): Connection refused

wallet conf file:
gen=1
server=1
daemon=1

Activity: 214