Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[YOBET.IO] NEXT GENERATION ‘SMART CONTRACT’ GAMBLING PLATFORM - page 10. (Read 1057 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
personally,i think we should take advantage of this huge opportunity as this is limited only for few days. This is an interesting kind of project because the coin has many features like playing various games on the platform. So gamblers will surely like this kind of project and I think many will avail this promotion.
Activity: 74
Since online gambling is one of the largest and most rapidly expanding industries today. I simply like the idea of this brilliant fast online gambling platform with small fee. Very interesting project indeed!
Activity: 77
YOBET offers a big discount about their coin so i think it's worth taking this opportunity . This is an interesting kind of project because the coin has many features like playing various games on the platform. Gamblers will surely like this kind of project and I think many will avail this promotion.
Activity: 73
YOBET seems a very promising platform because it has many functions that allows the users to be anonymous. This project can give people the chance to create their own game by using their platform. Also their coins has so many functions so I think this will be a good ICO
Activity: 76
 This is an awesome platform, I like the idea that it will keep the users anonymous even if it the platform itself will be transparent to its users. But the question is, will the transactions fees at the minimum cost like it is going to be cheap? What I hate from a lot of gambling sites  are the transactions fees for withdrawal and deposits which eats up a lot of what a player winnings.
Activity: 54
there so many project as same aiming as your dev, what is makes your project different from other project, I hope you have make some improvement to make this project larger
Activity: 154
the best project working together will bring great success and that is how YOBET doing and for sure this will earn their goal to reach the success. i will support this project and follow your future endeavor
Activity: 29
I think this YOBET platform is developing in the future . Anyway, kindly please check your bounty thread, I want to talk a specific question related to the bounties to you.
Activity: 26
Your site looks really amazing..i am sure going to try to see how it goes and hope other sport and events will be includes there soon...Site is great for betting
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Fast online gambling platform with small fee and anonymous sounds good for me, I have only doubt about performance cuz those applications that run on smart contracts kinda slow. but you said it's fast. So first impressions this project is going to really great if they delivered what they promised
This projects features are not new and a lot of old projects are doing this. I think the only new is its on ethereum network. Im not into gambling but I will follow this project and will support it if ever they will open a bounty campaign or an airdrop

Activity: 32
Fast online gambling platform with small fee and anonymous sounds good for me, I have only doubt about performance cuz those applications that run on smart contracts kinda slow. but you said it's fast. So first impressions this project is going to really great if they delivered what they promised
Every ERC20 token based project should fall in this trap (Ethereum speed is not good for gambling).
Activity: 93
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
The allocation for the bounty campaign is really big.
Joining it will give us the chance to get a big reward while we are able to help promoting the project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
Everyone says the next generation, but there is not a smart contract that lives on the data problem.
Activity: 26
I'm really looking forward to the launch of ISO. I would very much like to get these tokens and try my luck in the azarnyh grah!
Activity: 24
What I like about this project is the team manager handles all complaints from the participants. I am sure to participate in this project especially ICO program. Hopefully can run smoothly and can be successful in accordance with the target. Good luck

Well, an active dev will surely make the project successful. It is nice to know that dev are very active in responding to all members concerns. This attitude will surely get more investors to join and participate to the ico

Activity: 60
What I like about this project is the team manager handles all complaints from the participants. I am sure to participate in this project especially ICO program. Hopefully can run smoothly and can be successful in accordance with the target. Good luck
Activity: 25
 I am very old gambler) i hope you token can improve some gambling things, like a huge house edge and rigging from gambling site admins/owners
Activity: 82
I will support this project. One of the best presentation and explanation about it. Looking forward to it. Wish you all the best!
Activity: 249
Very good project. I will invest as much as I can afford. Everything went well. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: