Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[YOBET.IO] NEXT GENERATION ‘SMART CONTRACT’ GAMBLING PLATFORM - page 2. (Read 1057 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
This looks like a really interesting  project.hope we can get more news and updates from the dev team
Activity: 82
YOBET seems a revolutionary platform trending now for the future of online Gambling. Zero privacy platform where we not even require to provide personal information is really making me amazed to gamble with YOBET

Activity: 84
I don't see any exact date at which this will hit exchanges, but if we can get enough community support I doubt it will be a problem
Activity: 103
The parties can describe terms for additional rewards in a smart contract, covering things like special viewer bonuses for watching an advertisement to the end
Activity: 87
if the user wants to withdraw, will it be only yobet tokens or will you provide an opportunity to exchange them for other tokens? Thanks
Activity: 79
Totally agree with your opinion that the idea of Bonus rewards is brilliant . It will brings values to each side . . It will lead the YOBET platform to grow up . If you newbie and want to set up by yourself you will also get your award . How cool is that . And if you introduce YOBET to others , you also get award . I hope that your team will get the support from the communities cause to me your project has a huge potential in the future . Keep it up
Activity: 65
I wondered with this big idea of your project, do you plan to cooperate with some big company ?
Activity: 86
You have written that you will provide an official channel for communication of users. Can you tell us what kind of channel is it and how will it be carried out?
Activity: 167
I think this project is very good. I like this project. I'm sure this project has a bright future so the project will work.
Activity: 47
I like this project because it is one of the easiest to understand. Reading the whitepaper is so concise and relatable unlike a good number of projects I have come across,well done,team
Activity: 82
Greetings! White Paper says that marketing service providers can easily attract new customers through a smart contract. Is it possible to describe this process in more detail, if not difficult?
Activity: 32
what can make all sure of the success of this project? because i'm not sure yet.
give me a reason let me be sure. Because I have seen so many ico that have the same idea. Thanks a lot
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Keep going strong. We need something like this . A decentralized platform for gambling
Activity: 65
I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them
Activity: 77
This looks like a really interesting scientific project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the  team.

Activity: 116
Merit: 3
 I like your Reward concept , especially reward for both parties when they do everything transparent and secure . When everything is rewarded with the recognition , your system will go first in this blockchain industry .
Activity: 97
Base on the main idea of YOBET project . I thought that your team also need more staff that can make your idea come true
Activity: 77
 I see many positive idea in YOBET project . In the paper , I am concerning to this part Bonus rewards
Activity: 89
Looked at your paper and you say that you are building  a GAMLING PLATFORMS that allows to earn commission and the way users play game.. So what is the key point of this platform different from other enormous platform such as : bet88?
Activity: 113
Great project. I will  join. I can be an ambassador for your project. Do you have any bounty program ?
Pages:
Jump to: