Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[YOBET.IO] NEXT GENERATION ‘SMART CONTRACT’ GAMBLING PLATFORM - page 9. (Read 1057 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
personally, i think This will be a gambling experience that you really want. YOBET has a transparent platform, no hidden charges everything is set out. You just have to deposit and everything working fine. Many players are turning now into cryptocurrency and it is a great thing that there are bettings and gamblings now in the chain. Lets support  YOBET and participate in their updates
Activity: 69
This kind of gambling sounds promising and attractive. Game result is not controlled by the house edge but your luck and experience playing the game.

Yeah, most of gambling sites really attracts people to try it. Im sure many gamblers and investors are going to try it. I hope they will invest more to support the project and be more successful.
Activity: 69
This kind of gambling sounds promising and attractive. Game result is not controlled by the house edge but your luck and experience playing the game.
Activity: 76
i think this project will have a great success in the future. As I appreciate their features by having an instant transaction. Also, by having this project I believe that can have a great potential that for sure will support by many users.
Small commissions and fast transactions are what people need now like air. Recently, both bitcoin and ether have great problems with this
Activity: 31
The project is well detailed and all of the information that you need is already in the thread. I've seen a lot of ICO's that is about betting and gambling but this one is amazing and different as small fees will be implemented. More players will really enjoy and surely will support YOBET as the project knows already what they can be and what may lies ahead
Nobody wants to pay commission fees, it's a very attractive offer not to pay a commission, but at the expense of what will the project exist?

Activity: 82
Besides from other coin community that is great startergy, Players will receive immediate payouts, greatly improving game-play.
Activity: 75
The project is well detailed and all of the information that you need is already in the thread. I've seen a lot of ICO's that is about betting and gambling but this one is amazing and different as small fees will be implemented. More players will really enjoy and surely will support YOBET as the project knows already what they can be and what may lies ahead
Activity: 32
Gambling, betting project are very popular now. However, is the blockchain the best solution for these projects? Transferency is a great plus, but what about speed and network capability - there will be a lot of small transactions (gamblings)... Will it be viable?

I think maybe  the avg block is 1 seconds and you could view it on our network status tool.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
That name is very similar to Yobit. You any link to that exchange it will create problem for people who don't that exchange and first time I thought this is another service from this project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Hello, what kind of your system, what will the platform do, where I can read it, thank you
Activity: 2
I'm really looking forward to the launch of ISO. I would very much like to get these tokens and try my luck in the azarnyh grah!

Seems, they said - no ICO, just bounty and airdrops.
Or I missed something?
Activity: 57
Gambling, betting project are very popular now. However, is the blockchain the best solution for these projects? Transferency is a great plus, but what about speed and network capability - there will be a lot of small transactions (gamblings)... Will it be viable?

I certainly do not know what solution the developer will propose on the speed of transactions, but there will be an excellent guarantee of execution of transactions. An interesting solution
Activity: 87
Nice to see this development keep active on social media. It makes easy to keep in touch and to follow the progress of this project.
Activity: 74
Great! Another interesting project has been come to this community of crypto currency. And additionally, it is a really good news for all YOBET Fans!  as discussed in their roadmap, and this is a great opportunity for all of us in here to be part of the revolution and enjoy safe, secure, honest gambling & game betting. I am looking forward to the success of this project and I hope that more people will come invest to this understand well what YOBET Coin really is

In fact, there are already many gaming projects, but now everything depends on the advertising of the project. If there is a good online advertising platform will be able to pick up gamblers from the competitors.
Activity: 28
It is potential project. But have many project like you. Your roadmap is very clear. So hope this project will be successfully.
Activity: 152
my concern this time is the following: what markets do you plan to target first? as soon as the platform starts working, I mean
Activity: 97
Great! Another interesting project has been come to this community of crypto currency. And additionally, it is a really good news for all YOBET Fans!  as discussed in their roadmap, and this is a great opportunity for all of us in here to be part of the revolution and enjoy safe, secure, honest gambling & game betting. I am looking forward to the success of this project and I hope that more people will come invest to this understand well what YOBET Coin really is
Activity: 145
Merit: 6
Wow. I think this is a really cool project with real business ideas in it. Could you share alittle more on your marketing plans?
Pages:
Jump to: