Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 59. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Yoc has all the opportunities to replace ETH in a long run.. Will hold coins for few years
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I can not go to the site, the browser says it's not safe.Is it true, or can I not be afraid for my data?
It is working, i have norton and no notifications or alerts
Merit: 11
I can not go to the site, the browser says it's not safe.Is it true, or can I not be afraid for my data?
Everything is okay with website. At least on my side
Activity: 294
Activity: 504
It's good thing to know that the Yocoin Wallet Andoid version is already available and downloadable in google playstore. Such a good improvements for this project and the team who works well on this. I'm sure more people will be interested on it and possibly make a downloads to see the functions of Yocoin.
Really? Did not know that. I guess one more milestone is achieved
Hope ios app will be realesed soon. There are more users within ios ecosystem
So this project already been have its Android version Wallet available already in the Play Store.. That is definitely a good news for us. I know for sure that there are also lots of iOS users waiting for their version of the YOCOIN Wallet iOS version. I am also looking forward for this. This is a good chance of the team to gain more and more supporters, users and most especially investors.
Glad to know that i have pucked up vood project where development is not stopped and project is going ahead!
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
It's good thing to know that the Yocoin Wallet Andoid version is already available and downloadable in google playstore. Such a good improvements for this project and the team who works well on this. I'm sure more people will be interested on it and possibly make a downloads to see the functions of Yocoin.
Hope ios app will be realesed soon. There are more users within ios ecosystem
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Kraudfanding is an excellent opportunity for beginning projects. This platform looks like a new generation of successful platform for crowdfanding.
It is some kinds of ETH clone. Surely it supports the crowdfunding feature
The only point eth is used a lit but yoc not..
The only matter of time. According to my experience all the platforms are always in demand
Erc20 tokens time came. Now not all the platforms are in demand,lets face it
Merit: 22
Kraudfanding is an excellent opportunity for beginning projects. This platform looks like a new generation of successful platform for crowdfanding.
The only matter of time. According to my experience all the platforms are always in demand
Activity: 140
Activity: 308
This ico sale definitely gives new chance for its supporters and investors. Its realy a great opportunity and will bring alot oppprtunity for everyone.
It is not ICO. It is a project established 2 years ago
Merit: 29
Hey, I recently visited the coinmarket cap and saw that the price of YoCoin decreases again? what could be the cause of these? Will they need bigger exchanges like binance?
Thecwhole market in the Hell literally. Yoc can not be an exception
Im accomulating now. When market is green yoc has all the opportunities to rebounce hardly
Without new exchanges it is impossible. If there are more exchanges then yes
Hey, I recently visited the coinmarket cap and saw that the price of YoCoin decreases again? what could be the cause of these? Will they need bigger exchanges like binance?
Im accomulating now. When market is green yoc has all the opportunities to rebounce hardly
Merit: 1
Surely they have to be listed on top exchanges. The problem is that all of them are demanding listing fee
Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: