Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 55. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
what is the Ethash algorithm? I have never met it..
It is an improved Scrypt algorithm, so it worth attention, I think

But still this project needs more attention and impression from the public? I think it will be good if they add other exchanges to work in?

That would be a good idea but the problem is the financial status of this coins. There are only a few who uses this coins as of now. But they can try social media sites to promote right?

Yes social media can help a lot in promoting the coins, but there are many ways to promote it, it just a matter of the best plans and choice of the team which they find effective to do. The team needs to think more ideas and strategy on how to make this project known in order to gain more trust to many people which is very important.

There are tons of idea that the team can try to promote the project. However, they just need to pick the fastest & most convenient way how to promote it and provide good results.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1

But still this project needs more attention and impression from the public? I think it will be good if they add other exchanges to work in?

That would be a good idea but the problem is the financial status of this coins. There are only a few who uses this coins as of now. But they can try social media sites to promote right?

Yes social media can help a lot in promoting the coins, but there are many ways to promote it, it just a matter of the best plans and choice of the team which they find effective to do. The team needs to think more ideas and strategy on how to make this project known in order to gain more trust to many people which is very important.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Yes. It's not easy to be listed in other exchange as this will need more funds in order to obtain it. However, if they are truly have plans to acquire this, they can make a better promotions in social medias where they can gather more investors to help this project to gained enough funds.
Activity: 423
Merit: 1

The other exchange is not a bad thing at all but, they might seem want to make their own exchange famous first rather than partnering.
Actually, listed at exchange will bring more reputation about liquidity of project. But i agree, we need famous and major exchange like coinexchange,..
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

We don't have any information about it. Actually, i think the team should more active and give us announcement about it asap.
Activity: 574
Are you serious now? Ethhash is the most popular mining algorithm and is used to extract Ethereum and many other tokens created on its algorithm. You can learn more about it in google.
Activity: 560
Their idea is rather attractive in my mind. A very detailed and profitable business, faultless results.  Good luck fellows.
A project that improves business performance will be more interesting for businessmen, as well as for investment purposes, and for work purposes.
The profitable business is indeed the main reason on why people are here to discuss about Yocoin because it might be profitable in the future.
Activity: 294
Their idea is rather attractive in my mind. A very detailed and profitable business, faultless results.  Good luck fellows.
A project that improves business performance will be more interesting for businessmen, as well as for investment purposes, and for work purposes.
Activity: 37
Activity: 88
furthermore, it is not that easy to say to do to be able to add other exchanges . There are only a few who uses this coins as of now
Activity: 504

That is right buddy that only few people now are using the coin most especially that the Yocoin is not that long here in the crypto currency community. And furthermore, it is not that easy to say to do to be able to add other exchanges because we should always remember that funds is always in connection to every move of a project.
Activity: 616

The other exchange is not a bad thing at all but, they might seem want to make their own exchange famous first rather than partnering.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Activity: 140
it is the algorithm on which Yocoin was previously implemented.
Activity: 406
Activity: 308
does the team have tasks for their activity? If yes, what are they?
The tasks that have set at the construction phase of this platform. They are made smart
so, what is actually Yocoin project? How is it made?
It is mostly fulfilled! And it's time to move on in order to become maximum useful
agree, this platform wants to be useful for our users.
does the team have tasks for their activity? If yes, what are they?
The tasks that have set at the construction phase of this platform. They are made smart
so, what is actually Yocoin project? How is it made?
It is mostly fulfilled! And it's time to move on in order to become maximum useful
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Did yocoin start over? It's been quiet for over a year.
I'm interested to know when the new work plan will be announced.
Pages:
Jump to: