Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 58. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Yocoin project has that attractiveness that will easily attract investors. Their marketing promotion is going on and this is already give them a huge investors I heard
You seem to be saying the right thing. The rest will probably be answered by time, in the future it will be seen how seriously the team is set up and what its capabilities and strength are. It's too early to talk about anything yet.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
what if the gas price remains permanent? and the cost of the Ethereum is growing?
Everything will be normal as they have done before. The gas price will affect to make transaction if have attack only. Not have so much affect at Yocoin at this time.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Yocoin may begin new era but first they need to understand how make the project presentable to the investor. Because this project lack of adequate details & doesn't show any details about the team & developers  
Their teams are very active however they will have a look on all the feedbacks and after gaining all the expectations they may work on all the requirements as per the planned decisions accordingly.
If they are planning to that situation,then its ok.but for me,if they Don't present their project good first,how they will get easily investors  &  make the project successful  

Project become successful by a good strategy and a well talented team work. Presentation doesn't impact more. I think the team are working good with their project
Yes, the development of the product matter in the success of the project but also it needs some marketing to attract like-minded community towards the project and make the project more user-friendly.

Yocoin project has that attractiveness that will easily attract investors. Their marketing promotion is going on and this is already give them a huge investors I heard
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
How this project was funded? I have not heard about ICO of yocoin but it seems it is 2 year coin. Wtf? Huh

Same lmao, 2 years ago seems to be before the entire Bitcoin and overall cryptosphere boom. I thought most projects that old were rather dead
Activity: 126
It's good thing to know that the Yocoin Wallet Andoid version is already available and downloadable in google playstore. Such a good improvements for this project and the team who works well on this. I'm sure more people will be interested on it and possibly make a downloads to see the functions of Yocoin.
Really? Did not know that. I guess one more milestone is achieved
Hope ios app will be realesed soon. There are more users within ios ecosystem
It should be prioritized mate. Android app is already available for downloading but ios app is still an ongoing development. Hopefully they give us new updates in the next few days.
Dua
Activity: 616
I can not go to the site, the browser says it's not safe.Is it true, or can I not be afraid for my data?
Maybe someone is trying to hack the site, or you do not have the right link. But you know I also can not get the same problem from me. So this is on the side of developers, the problem, and not with us.
most likely on the site are some technical work. I hope the developers will soon fix all the problems and the site will begin its normal work.
Activity: 504
I can not go to the site, the browser says it's not safe.Is it true, or can I not be afraid for my data?
Maybe someone is trying to hack the site, or you do not have the right link. But you know I also can not get the same problem from me. So this is on the side of developers, the problem, and not with us.
Activity: 378
I liked the project, but there is little information about where the developers worked, I would like to know more.
Activity: 336
It's good thing to know that the Yocoin Wallet Andoid version is already available and downloadable in google playstore. Such a good improvements for this project and the team who works well on this. I'm sure more people will be interested on it and possibly make a downloads to see the functions of Yocoin.

This is really a good news about this yocoin project, the team is very active and aggressive in doing more updates and I am sure this will attract more investors to check all their features.
This is normally for any project want to improve their progress, IOS and Android wallet is needed for multiwallet platform.

Yeah, but sometimes a new project don't prioritize developing android / ios wallet and more focus on the platform, the project is running for some months now and I already seen some good improvements here.
for this little time, for sure, the developers have already made some updates to the project. I think the team should do a little review about the work done and generally about the development of the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

This is really a good news about this yocoin project, the team is very active and aggressive in doing more updates and I am sure this will attract more investors to check all their features.
This is normally for any project want to improve their progress, IOS and Android wallet is needed for multiwallet platform.

Yeah, but sometimes a new project don't prioritize developing android / ios wallet and more focus on the platform, the project is running for some months now and I already seen some good improvements here.
Activity: 434

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 406
Merit: 29
How this project was funded? I have not heard about ICO of yocoin but it seems it is 2 year coin. Wtf? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
Deleting this notice from your self moderated thread is a sign of further dishonesty. Trust me - you will regret deleting it.

Greetings! It looks of this plan will be preferably in the near future. Brilliant idea, absorbing project, clear-cut idea.

Glad to know that i have pucked up vood project where development is not stopped and project is going ahead!

The project looks pretty promising. Amazing website, clear-cut website, interesting website.

This is a very interesting business with ability. Wise logo, a very promising website, amazing website!

Fake comments by a shill. A shill is a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.

Do you really trust a ICO or coin that uses dishonesty to attract investors ?

Activity: 252
Whats the next milestone team is working at now?
Solving the gas questions because as far as i know it is the same as ETH has
Yoc has all the opportunities to replace ETH in a long run.. Will hold coins for few years

Yeah, by that time Eth is not really that popular anymore because there are a lot of infrastructure projects now that are sprouting which are faster and highly scalable unlike Ethereum but I am wondering how will Yocoin compete with 4th Generation Blockchains.
Merit: 1
Whats the next milestone team is working at now?
Activity: 574
In the future for team won't make works to create wallets and for other platforms demanded by community. However you shouldn't forget that quality at the same time suffer and it shouldn't is better to release wallets for several platforms, than absolutely for all, but with bad quality, you shouldn't hurry and do quick.
Activity: 406
Yoc has all the opportunities to replace ETH in a long run.. Will hold coins for few years
If all the milestones indicated in roadmap are complete the yes. It will be good competitor for Ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: