Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 71. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Would it be corect to say that yocoin is simply advanced clone of ETH?
Activity: 434
what do I need for each value, which is stored inside this trie?
The user will need to enter a specific key. It is simple)
Yes, when i try using YOcoin web wallet, i think their form look like myetherwallet. Maybe we can using ETH wallet ( which support ERC20 token) for keep YOC.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Who could briefly explain me what exactly advantages yocoin has comparing with ETH?
It has more advanced smart contracts. Thats the main advantage as it allows scaling
Yeah, that's why Yocoin is a better version of Ethereum and Ethereum must be beaten to increase the performance of Yocoin.
perhaps Yocoin has good prospects for further development, but I can not say that it can become a strong competitor for Ethereum, at least in the near future. In order to reach this level, it will take several years of hard work.
Activity: 126
Cool project and pretty amazing design and concept. Also promote your forum site  yocointalk.org to be more popular so that we have an alternative crypto forum site in case bitcoin will be siezed someday.
Activity: 294
Will the languages be added to the site? With the help of translations, you could prove the importance of your project.
Activity: 308
Who could briefly explain me what exactly advantages yocoin has comparing with ETH?
It has more advanced smart contracts. Thats the main advantage as it allows scaling
Yeah, that's why Yocoin is a better version of Ethereum and Ethereum must be beaten to increase the performance of Yocoin.
Sounds a little bit over optimistic, dont u think so? Grin
ETH is giant and i dont think even EOS will be able to catch it
Activity: 196
I expect this ICO will be successful!
Spotless business, engaging website, wise website.
This is not ICO, if i don't have any wrong. Who have try YOcoin testnet faucet before? I see this "Your request was rejected"  when play it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 1
Activity: 434
I was wodering if the team Yocoin have a bounty campaign programs or will be able to lauch if doesn't have yet? Because I think that will greatly help the project to gain more popularity here in the crypto currency community and boost its name to gain more users, supporters and investors.
It is a great opportunity to earn more tokens from the Yocoin, I hope they can bring such opportunities by making bounty campaigns.
Are there any cold wallet for yoc coins??
Just store your private key securely and it will be your cold wallet
Activity: 252
Are there any cold wallet for yoc coins??
Dua
Activity: 616
Someone is accomulating yoc.. I predict the start of upward movement as market became bullish
Ideed, buy orders are appearing. But then disappearing. Strange behaviour of the whale Grin
it is still difficult to talk about how Yocoin's development will go on in the future, but I can definitely say that the market is really starting to rise smoothly. With what it can be connected and what are the forecasts of the development team?
Activity: 224
I was wodering if the team Yocoin have a bounty campaign programs or will be able to lauch if doesn't have yet? Because I think that will greatly help the project to gain more popularity here in the crypto currency community and boost its name to gain more users, supporters and investors.
I would like to know if team has any plans to list the coin on kucoin exchange?
Merit: 22
Someone is accomulating yoc.. I predict the start of upward movement as market became bullish
Ideed, buy orders are appearing. But then disappearing. Strange behaviour of the whale Grin
Merit: 11
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
This project looks very good for investors . holding can be best for investors right now. This could be a great project comparing other ICO so far I know. Bounty hunters can also join and get huge profit from it.
Even bounty hunters of the project will surely prefer holding this coin for the long term an everyone knows the potential of the project and it can reach moon as soon as the platform is launched. I think this project will give great returns to all its initial investors.
I saw some photos in telegram yesterday. What was that? Executive meeting?
Pages:
Jump to: