Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 76. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
I am planning to puchase around .10 btc of your tokens from those exchanges where they are listed butit seems you dont have any android wallet.

As I know the apps are on the development stages. We can always wait for the updates and further good news from the team.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
It seems that they have some good features and very cheap transaction fees which caught my attention. Also, their website seems to be have a better design and in detail which people can thoroughly understand its concept. As of this moment, I am still learning more about this platform.
How much a transaction usualy costs? I mean how big fee?
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
It seems that they have some good features and very cheap transaction fees which caught my attention. Also, their website seems to be have a better design and in detail which people can thoroughly understand its concept. As of this moment, I am still learning more about this platform.
Yeah indeed my buddy. That is really true that the project team of this project is a good one building this Yocoin as it caught my attention to be take a look on the Yocoin features and characteristics. I will keep looking forward to this project's coming more developments and updates.
Activity: 322
I am planning to puchase around .10 btc of your tokens from those exchanges where they are listed butit seems you dont have any android wallet.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Activity: 129
Unique project indeed and it seems you guys already have created a huge community towards this project. I think its a profitable project to be investing with.
Activity: 406
When new exchanges?? You are listed on small ones, we need big ones. We need volume!
Team is working on that. Check the telegram group, there are some photos from the meetings
Im not sure it was meetings with exchange representatives..
No matter what exactly meetings were. The more important to know project is alive and development is ongoing
Exactly. Like to see that yocoin is going on the right path
Merit: 11
When new exchanges?? You are listed on small ones, we need big ones. We need volume!
Team is working on that. Check the telegram group, there are some photos from the meetings
No matter what exactly meetings were. The more important to know project is alive and development is ongoing
Merit: 11
Activity: 308
Like to know that it is already established project, not brand new erc20 icos..! It makes it trust worthy
Im curious why not ipo though? I mean project operates for 2 years already.. IPO would be more suitable, no?
It is new blockchain. It is nonsense to make ipo if you are doing blockchain project
What tech was used for yocoin creation? In what languages this project is written?
Mix of different languages like c++, phyton, java etc
Activity: 308
Like to know that it is already established project, not brand new erc20 icos..! It makes it trust worthy
Im curious why not ipo though? I mean project operates for 2 years already.. IPO would be more suitable, no?
It is new blockchain. It is nonsense to make ipo if you are doing blockchain project
What tech was used for yocoin creation? In what languages this project is written?
Activity: 252
Very strong project u guys have. How many WP translations do u have currently? It is very important to have a lot if u are striving to mass adoption
Merit: 29
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Whats the current roi for mining??
if any value left? I consider that I found 3 parts.. where is the last one?
It is codeHash:. It is meant that  it is the hash of the account's YVM-code.
if any value left? I consider that I found 3 parts.. where is the last one?
Pages:
Jump to: