Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 79. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How many tokens each advisor will get? For the advisor role i mean
No one will tell u. It is private info. No matter how much they get.
Their work is worth of that
Think so? What kinds of support they provide?
Merit: 11
No one will tell u. It is private info. No matter how much they get.
Their work is worth of that
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I see here is a big total supply? Would not ut affect the token price in future?
Surely no. Moreover it is common supply, there are projects with much bigger supply
It is clear but i would like to see here much less coins. According to my experience projects with little supply grow in price much faster
We have different experience. During the last year only projects with billions supply have made huge growth. Projects with small supply grew also but not so much

It is not based on the supply of coin it is completely based on the company whether they have ability team to develop the things what they mentioned in the roadmap. Most of the companies with high and small supply went into scam very soon, firstly don't completely about the supply of the company.
I see here is a big total supply? Would not ut affect the token price in future?
Surely no. Moreover it is common supply, there are projects with much bigger supply
It is clear but i would like to see here much less coins. According to my experience projects with little supply grow in price much faster
We have different experience. During the last year only projects with billions supply have made huge growth. Projects with small supply grew also but not so much
Activity: 26
Hey fellows. It's a crypto interchange is very nice.
Thoughtful vision, interesting job.
Activity: 252
Activity: 308
I can not find any same project on the market. So is it really true u are unique? Roll Eyes
Yes, it is. If team does everything properly, This project will rock the market
Sounds good. I have checked the wp twice already. Very detailed and well written
Wp is good s well as the whole project. However i would like wp to be translated into more languages
Merit: 1
I can not find any same project on the market. So is it really true u are unique? Roll Eyes
Sounds good. I have checked the wp twice already. Very detailed and well written
Merit: 29
Activity: 252
If there was no ICO how so team already has money for development?
Selling coins on exchanges. Probably some private investments earlier
Selling coins? We won't observe good growth with such approach Sad
I dont think team is selling a massive stack.. Just a few for development funding. Imho
When project was started at all? I have not heard about yocoin before
Merit: 11
I dont think team is selling a massive stack.. Just a few for development funding. Imho
Activity: 66
U mean more transactions = more profit for the team? Huh Huh Huh Roll Eyes
Merit: 1
Merit: 22
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 47
can you tell me about the chains in the blockchain? I want to get it
if there are more than two chains in Blockchain, it means that users will not be confident in the blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: