Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 28. (Read 82419 times)

Activity: 859
Merit: 251
57 days left before the one year anniversary of the promised land. 299 days wandering in the desert of memes, only broken by a stopover by the oasis of swap.

Will DE bring us to the land of milk and honey?

:DDD yeap thats was funny some time ago, but now already its not  Angry
i hope that before we will have 1 year anniversary we will have our own blockchain, so hope to see swap in march, cause dont think it will take place on february:/

Fingers crossed, hoping DE comes out with some substantial updates soon. I badly want to know what Rchain alternative he has.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
57 days left before the one year anniversary of the promised land. 299 days wandering in the desert of memes, only broken by a stopover by the oasis of swap.

:DDD yeap thats was funny some time ago, but now already its not  Angry
i hope that before we will have 1 year anniversary we will have our own blockchain, so hope to see swap in march, cause dont think it will take place on february:/
Activity: 859
Merit: 251

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Dev, did the free distribution ended already. I sent you a PM yesterday, bit didn't get anything yet.

Read back please, do some research before you post crap.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Dev, did the free distribution ended already. I sent you a PM yesterday, bit didn't get anything yet.
Activity: 630

Some week ago DE told that is very close the moment of the SWAP. Based on what he said it should have happened one or two week ago.

Sometimes problems arise from scratch. Therefore, plans are one thing, and reality is another. Maybe we must have to wait another month.
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Can some developer here check also Github profile in order to get information about the developing and/or other significant information?

I see that is active but dont have the skills to understand the code.

If you are talking about this one; https://github.com/yourchaincommunity/yourchaincommunity.github.io

I dont think there is a lot to dicipher since there are only about 80 lines of code.
Not much yet till now but it could be  possible that dev is working quite a lot on the backgrounds, we only have to wait till the next news from him

This was an interim site before the most aesthetic site in crypto history is released but isn't the git repository of URS. DE has devised a way to ensure the enhanced URS PoS code will be the sole property of URS currency holders.

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Can some developer here check also Github profile in order to get information about the developing and/or other significant information?

If you are talking about this one; https://github.com/yourchaincommunity/yourchaincommunity.github.io

I dont think there is a lot to dicipher since there are only about 80 lines of code.
Not much yet till now but it could be  possible that dev is working quite a lot on the backgrounds, we only have to wait till the next news from him

Activity: 491

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Too many promises that never been made, sounds like a traditional politician that was asking for a vote from his constituents and after that, became busy and forgot everything he said, the dev might be different, he might have tried to do his promises but he is lacking in terms of capability. But it doesn't matters at all, the coins we are holding has been given to us... FREE.... so we had no right to complain and ask anything.
well that is not for everyone the same situation , but that was my own decision , i buyed a lot more and still have fun with my URHOC , everytime DEV was dissapeared there was also a time that he came back and also he said just 2/3 days ago that he wasn't gone but still very busy with the project , still have a great believe in dev , he will be back and maybe with a BIG surprise
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Too many promises that never been made, sounds like a traditional politician that was asking for a vote from his constituents and after that, became busy and forgot everything he said, the dev might be different, he might have tried to do his promises but he is lacking in terms of capability. But it doesn't matters at all, the coins we are holding has been given to us... FREE.... so we had no right to complain and ask anything.
Activity: 574
Why i can't find the coin on etherdelta?
To make this project really serious, we should probably stop with the trump memes.

Don't worry, this project is based with the trum memes. lol
I just want know that the dev is keep working on this project.

I do not doubt he is working on YOURCHAIN, I do not know how many devs are working on yourchain and I do not have any  technical indepth knowledge about the blockchain. However, I can imagine that writing one from scratch brings a lot of ups and downs so a delay can be expected.
To make this project really serious, we should probably stop with the trump memes.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 589

Activity: 574
Keep on going mighty DE!

DE doesn’t forgive, he does not forget, he’ll have over 9000 sharded chains and they’ll all be scaling by the hour. So I want everyone to know he’s organised and has systematic ways of decentralizing payments and he uses the internet to do it.

He’s part of the visionaries that are freeing and liberating our community, who will then be trading the tokens and assets on a multi-dimensional blockchain

Sound all great at the moment, i will alwayse keep my eyes on this project to see the development of this project
Keep on going mighty DE!

DE doesn’t forgive, he does not forget, he’ll have over 9000 sharded chains and they’ll all be scaling by the hour. So I want everyone to know he’s organised and has systematic ways of decentralizing payments and he uses the internet to do it.

He’s part of the visionaries that are freeing and liberating our community, who will then be trading the tokens and assets on a multi-dimensional blockchain
Keep on going mighty DE!
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Who ever said hodling is easy. Yes, I know URHOC are cheap and basically worthless. But you have to admit it is fun to watch this thread for months and see something that might be wonderful. That's the price to pay to "wait and see."

It is difficult to do this only at first time. When you have dozens of tokens, it becomes interesting.
Pages:
Jump to: