Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 31. (Read 82419 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Yeah for now it seems the main dev is all talk and nothing but talk. Some of you are starting to lose patience. Completely understandable, but aren't you a speculator in the future of crypto?

That's why Yourchain tokens are extremely cheap at the moment cuz nothing concrete has emerged yet. Once the project is being fleshed out, you'll be buying it much more expensive.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
This is like watching a TV show. Where are we? Season two, I guess. Season one was mostly a prologue - a promise of the future which ended with a mysterious disappearance. And now, the cliffhanger here, the lead star has come back and a new story unfolds.
I have never missed this one spectacle, from episode one to present with 71 episodes, I keep waiting for the next story, the more it's getting fun to watch, still to watch the continuation of this scenario and it will be more exciting on page 100 later.

Very motivating to see fellow community members excited even when others are in doubt.

It's also humbling to think that Satoshi once used bitcointalk and if he's still here browsing the forum, it wouldn't be unreasonable to think that he has come across the YOURChain thread.

I believe he would be proud and refreshed to see a project and community that understands and is implementing his original idea.

We are all waiting for the next step from dev it is quite exciting , how do you know dev will implementing  satoshy original idea? If it will be true this blockchain will be great
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
This is like watching a TV show. Where are we? Season two, I guess. Season one was mostly a prologue - a promise of the future which ended with a mysterious disappearance. And now, the cliffhanger here, the lead star has come back and a new story unfolds.
I have never missed this one spectacle, from episode one to present with 71 episodes, I keep waiting for the next story, the more it's getting fun to watch, still to watch the continuation of this scenario and it will be more exciting on page 100 later.

Very motivating to see fellow community members excited even when others are in doubt.

It's also humbling to think that Satoshi once used bitcointalk and if he's still here browsing the forum, it wouldn't be unreasonable to think that he has come across the YOURChain thread.

I believe he would be proud and refreshed to see a project and community that understands and is implementing his original idea.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
its nice that you dev come back here, im yourchain believer, but please dont mix up it with religious shit that is made for mess up people's mind and make them slaves. just make a swap and after that we could go our path
Agree.

Sorry DE. We have been listening to your speech for too long without any evidence that can be put into practice. Like the saying in my place "Tong Kosong Nyaring Bunyinya". The point is a person who talks a lot but his brain is empty (can not do anything). You know barrels are empty ? A barrels that does not contain its contents will make a big sound when it is hit compared to its contents. The more intellectual or contained person will speak less and express his intelligence through concrete actions, unlike the fools who lie about lies. Everyone is waiting when the swap will be executed so do it as a real actions.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
its nice that you dev come back here, im yourchain believer, but please dont mix up it with religious shit that is made for mess up people's mind and make them slaves. just make a swap and after that we could go our path
Activity: 574
I am in sympathy with this project and i waited for almost a year to see the realization of this' dev's promises but till this very day, those promises seems to be like a politician's word, i wonder, how he could make that promises especially nowadays of crypto crisis? I guess, we should move on with this one, move forward and don't waste our time waiting for the realization of this "old politician's promises".
What crypto crisis? seems lot people become millionaires with crypto, are you call this crisis? Seems little bit funny to me when people say crisis just because btc drop from 19K to 8K  dollars, do you know many people are making huge money when people selling crypto for panicking too not just when crypto is in a rise mode
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
tanx for your advise to sell everything DE , i made some euro's by your advise , first it absolutly feld wrong and bad , but once i did it i feld more relax then i ever feld over the last 2 year.

i must confess that i saved a little but hey , we need some to swap our good old yourchain for the new URS to become the best off the best

Not "advice"... I was overcome by the Spirit of Satoshi and he showed me the future.  The centralizers will be punished.  It has been foretold.  Only YOURChain is the true descendant of Bitcoin.  What was lost we shall reclaim!

I am in sympathy with this project and i waited for almost a year to see the realization of this' dev's promises but till this very day, those promises seems to be like a politician's word, i wonder, how he could make that promises especially nowadays of crypto crisis? I guess, we should move on with this one, move forward and don't waste our time waiting for the realization of this "old politician's promises".

I'm not a "Politician"... Please don't use that language here.  I have funded YOURChain completely on my own (just like Trump's campaign).  Everyone can attest to the fact that I haven't raised one satoshi from anyone nor have a sold a single URHOC token.  I am only one man with a mission... to save the decentralized, free market vision of crypto.  I am doing everything I can to make this dream a reality.  I have no intention of abandoning this project.  If something happens to me, Don Jr will take over.  Have there been setbacks and delays?... Yes, but we are still forging on.  WE WILL MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Waiting a little bit more would not hurt and beside everything is down so you might as well hold it than selling at a cheap price, the swap will come and we might see a good outcome not just promises i hope.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
come on mate , do not lose faith , we almost waited a year for all off this , what is the other option that you have ?

selling for 1 satoshi ? , better hold another month , or two?
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
when the swap? I no longer want to hold any other altcoin, everything is manipulated, centralised; when does the vision of satoshi become reality; I'm starting to lose patience and doubt invaded my mind...I want to be free, I want to be me and only me, and I do not care that the others know who I am, if someone asks me, I will answer that I am the spirit of satoshi who comes to take vangance to be betrayed.
I'm here today, but tomorrow I'm not sure, if it's the case you should know that me too I had a vision vesion and it's the same as that of satoshi.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
tanx for your advise to sell everything DE , i made some euro's by your advise , first it absolutly feld wrong and bad , but once i did it i feld more relax then i ever feld over the last 2 year.

i must confess that i saved a little but hey , we need some to swap our good old yourchain for the new URS to become the best off the best
Yes we must start otherwise is only bla bla bla it is not good! Do you think swap coin will start this month? what do you think about? any news about the website . I will buy some more at 1 sat each
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

YOURChain is the only hope for Satoshi's vision to continue on
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

Let it be known here that I have thrown away all my other false "cryptos"... There can be only one true Messiah.  How can ye covet a false crypto and be saved... I say it is impossible.  YOURChain is the one and only true savior of the free market, decentralized revolution.  All others are imposters.  I have had a vision from Satoshi, and he has shown me what is to come... The centralized cryptos will be punished for their greed.  The charts will bleed red, and the hodlers will drown in their losses.  This is what has been prophesized, and ye it is what will come to pass.  Let the fool scoff and count his profits that he has accrued from this centralized game for it is a false prophet!  I say these things unto you.  Be warned!

Did my children listen to the profitacy that was foretold and now has started to come to pass?

I say unto you this is only the beginning of the punishment for the centralizers.  They will laugh and say that their centralized "cryptos" will rise again, but it has been foretold not.  They will suffocate in their insolence and heresy.  Do you think that Satoshi would claim them?  Alas' they have abandoned the true path... We are the descendants of the original movement.  We have returned to claim our righteous place as heir to the legacy.  All others will fall before us.  Take note my children... this is the time of retribution against the false profits.  Only YOURChain will survive the coming storm.
shiny, what mathematical proof was written across the boxes? Just curious

It's more just for the visual effect, a pi calculus example from the internet. No hidden message there  Wink

However I don't want to take away from the beautiful mathematics that is UR-calculus.

calculus smacklus.... just one question, are you saying.. you're gonna implement casper protocol before eth? Or some semblance of it? Or you found a weakness and are already on gen 2? I never really liked Vitalik bc I sensed a lot of hubris from that guy. He's my real target in investing in this project... Everything else is a distraction imo, my real purpose in owning a piece of this project is to replace eth with urs... Make me proud DE

YOURChain operates via a shared “Micro Chain” premise where nodes are not required to replicate the entire blockchain. Multiple independent nodes coalesce their chain states to form a unified chain state. This sets the stage for a revolutionary breakthrough in blockchain technology. Bring on the Micro Chain and bring on URVM!

Basically YOURChain is forging a new path, implementing a solution removed from the centralized nature of Eth and Casper. DE will make us all proud.

I would like to understand what kind of platform will be Yourchain. Something like Kickstarter, Kickiko or Ethereum (smart contracts and other?).

On a much larger scale, with the implementation of URVM technology YOURChain will surpass modern day payment, clearing, and settlement systems. YOURChain is in a position to facilitate a seamless migration from all current centralized networks into a new paradigm.

Before I start giving off a tinge of hubris myself, I will humbly remind everyone and myself that the community of YOURChain will be the drivers of the revolution, scaling debates will be a thing of the past.

Edit: Thank you Went2Moon
Activity: 630
I would like to understand what kind of platform will be Yourchain. Something like Kickstarter, Kickiko or Ethereum (smart contracts and other?).
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
shiny, what mathematical proof was written across the boxes? Just curious

It's more just for the visual effect, a pi calculus example from the internet. No hidden message there  Wink

However I don't want to take away from the beautiful mathematics that is UR-calculus.

calculus smackulus.... just one question, are you saying.. you're gonna implement casper protocol before eth? Or some semblance of it? Or you found a weakness and are already on gen 2? I never really liked Vitalik bc I sensed a lot of hubris from that guy. He's my real target in investing in this project... Everything else is a distraction imo, my real purpose in owning a piece of this project is to replace eth with urs... Make me proud DE

Pages:
Jump to: