Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 29. (Read 82419 times)

Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Who ever said hodling is easy. Yes, I know URHOC are cheap and basically worthless. But you have to admit it is fun to watch this thread for months and see something that might be wonderful. That's the price to pay to "wait and see."

Added to this, those well-defined speeches from DE makes us more to think and motivated towards making this project a success as a community.Let's achieve this sooner in 2018.

DE is amazing and is so motivated in making YourChain turning into a reality and is taking it to the top. And there is nothing to burnout on people following this thread as DE never made an ICO and asked donations for this. I have nothing but withing him the best of luck.

yeap, speeches that he writes are awesome and inspiring, hope that things he will do be the same  Grin
dev show us some news please, we would love to know some dates of swap already, hope it will be before march, but i dont think so  Angry

Some week ago DE told that is very close the moment of the SWAP. Based on what he said it should have happened one or two week ago.

Activity: 980
Merit: 505
Who ever said hodling is easy. Yes, I know URHOC are cheap and basically worthless. But you have to admit it is fun to watch this thread for months and see something that might be wonderful. That's the price to pay to "wait and see."

Added to this, those well-defined speeches from DE makes us more to think and motivated towards making this project a success as a community.Let's achieve this sooner in 2018.

DE is amazing and is so motivated in making YourChain turning into a reality and is taking it to the top. And there is nothing to burnout on people following this thread as DE never made an ICO and asked donations for this. I have nothing but withing him the best of luck.

yeap, speeches that he writes are awesome and inspiring, hope that things he will do be the same  Grin
dev show us some news please, we would love to know some dates of swap already, hope it will be before march, but i dont think so  Angry
Activity: 475

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
You're stupid bitches
Thank you for your input. Truly enlightening.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
yes like his thread is perfect for where people make dreams.just watch and watch then dream Wink
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
dev, any good news about the swap maybe? make us happy on valentines day  Tongue
lets make St. Valentines day yours again  Grin

DE is an inspiration to me and many others in crypto, he will make swaps great again.

If I may, let me say this, happy valentines day and may many flower bouquets be organised via the yourchain network for years to come. Valentines day will be great again!
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
dev, any good news about the swap maybe? make us happy on valentines day  Tongue
lets make St. Valentines day yours again  Grin

Activity: 1134
To make this project really serious, we should probably stop with the trump memes.

Nothing wrong with that, it not means that project is not serious to me! The worst scam coin comes always from the serious thread my two cents!
Activity: 588
To make this project really serious, we should probably stop with the trump memes.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I still haven't figured out if the Dev is a genius or insane or some combination thereof, but I'm hodling my URHOC. Actually was compelled to buy 100,000 more today but they're not so cheap these days.
I think the price is not so expensive for now, I went to etherdelta and see the price is still equivalent to 20 satoshi if estimated with bitcoin price. I also thought of buying some urhoc, but I am still waiting for a real exchange. maybe after swap, that even if its true swap.
I`ll have to say his both but i hope the dev have a clear plan ahead, coin swap is the least problem the real work is what comes next after it.
Activity: 1302
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I still haven't figured out if the Dev is a genius or insane or some combination thereof, but I'm hodling my URHOC. Actually was compelled to buy 100,000 more today but they're not so cheap these days.
I think the price is not so expensive for now, I went to etherdelta and see the price is still equivalent to 20 satoshi if estimated with bitcoin price. I also thought of buying some urhoc, but I am still waiting for a real exchange. maybe after swap, that even if its true swap.
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/

good choice, soon you will no need to the other coin, just keep some  ETH for the SWAP Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I just like your slogan, keep up the good work for project!
Activity: 446
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
oh man , i missed these trump meme's , i almost starting to believe that our dev (DE) is  the one and only , anyway , the meme's make me laugh every time
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
admin disappear again, maybe he was thinking of a new speech when he will come back, it will be more exciting again. Cry

I'm still here working hard for you.  I will NEVER abandon this project.  WE WILL MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN!

admin disappear again, maybe he was thinking of a new speech when he will come back, it will be more exciting again. Cry

Do you expect him to deliver a new speech every day? he might be busy with transforming this great project as he is the single person taking care of the whole project and us as a community supporting him from the start.

Just keep your patience longer and wait and besides what are you complaining with? The coins we have now are all FREE, we didn't pay for them, it is given to us without anything ask in return except our patience, if this project succeed, then let's thank the dev, if it didn't, then let's move on, it's all FREE anyway?

Thank you for your support.  When I am sitting in bed eating my two Quarter Pounders, large McFries, and Diet Coke every night reading the YOURChain thread, it is posts like this that make me want to make RChain YOURS again!

Just keep your patience longer and wait and besides what are you complaining with? The coins we have now are all FREE, we didn't pay for them, it is given to us without anything ask in return except our patience, if this project succeed, then let's thank the dev, if it didn't, then let's move on, it's all FREE anyway?
you are absolutely right but it would also be good for the community if we know what is the timeline for the swap . a lot off people where waiting for januari , now we got some new info about what it is gonna be (the coin ) , but are still waiting for a timeline for swap , people are in a hurry to become millionaire these days , must be possible to let us know if it is going to be this month
I can't wait any more, I need to be a millionaire now, *dev we want the coin now. I have been waiting for a long time, every ugly girl that I know is getting married or runaway from home, I can't slap any of them in the face and take them to my place, because guess what? I don't have any place, I was hoping to sell a few Million YOURCHAIN and buy a room.

Also I'm a merit source, if that could help you in deving this project, let me know.

Do not be disheartened...  Money will not get you a good girl.  Your glorious dev has learned this the hard way.  The girls who are attracted to money might be pretty on the outside, but they are ugly feminist/communist gold diggers on the inside.  Do not take girls out to nice restaurants.  Take them to Taco Bell or better yet make them cook for you.  A good woman will cook, clean, do your laundry, and she will adore you for putting her in her natural place.  YOURChain will make the Patriarchy Great Again!

I don't wanna ruin the party because I like your online presence. Its unique which partly made me invest besides the airdrop.

But I got to give it to you straight, this nonsense is getting old. I know that you have not taken any money from anyone, which is also unique these days, so what can we expect right? Still had to say it, at this point it just seems like noise.

We have a highly skilled team, YOURChain will take us to the promised land

Haha, awesome!
Activity: 60
Merit: 2

I'm still here working hard for you.  I will NEVER abandon this project.  WE WILL MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN!

Do you expect him to deliver a new speech every day? he might be busy with transforming this great project as he is the single person taking care of the whole project and us as a community supporting him from the start.

Thank you for your support.  When I am sitting in bed eating my two Quarter Pounders, large McFries, and Diet Coke every night reading the YOURChain thread, it is posts like this that make me want to make RChain YOURS again!

you are absolutely right but it would also be good for the community if we know what is the timeline for the swap . a lot off people where waiting for januari , now we got some new info about what it is gonna be (the coin ) , but are still waiting for a timeline for swap , people are in a hurry to become millionaire these days , must be possible to let us know if it is going to be this month
I can't wait any more, I need to be a millionaire now, *dev we want the coin now. I have been waiting for a long time, every ugly girl that I know is getting married or runaway from home, I can't slap any of them in the face and take them to my place, because guess what? I don't have any place, I was hoping to sell a few Million YOURCHAIN and buy a room.

Also I'm a merit source, if that could help you in deving this project, let me know.

Do not be disheartened...  Money will not get you a good girl.  Your glorious dev has learned this the hard way.  The girls who are attracted to money might be pretty on the outside, but they are ugly feminist/communist gold diggers on the inside.  Do not take girls out to nice restaurants.  Take them to Taco Bell or better yet make them cook for you.  A good woman will cook, clean, do your laundry, and she will adore you for putting her in her natural place.  YOURChain will make the Patriarchy Great Again!

I don't wanna ruin the party because I like your online presence. Its unique which partly made me invest besides the airdrop.

But I got to give it to you straight, this nonsense is getting old. I know that you have not taken any money from anyone, which is also unique these days, so what can we expect right? Still had to say it, at this point it just seems like noise.

We have a highly skilled team, YOURChain will take us to the promised land
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

I'm still here working hard for you.  I will NEVER abandon this project.  WE WILL MAKE CRYPTO GREAT AGAIN!

Thank you for your support.  When I am sitting in bed eating my two Quarter Pounders, large McFries, and Diet Coke every night reading the YOURChain thread, it is posts like this that make me want to make RChain YOURS again!

Do not be disheartened...  Money will not get you a good girl.  Your glorious dev has learned this the hard way.  The girls who are attracted to money might be pretty on the outside, but they are ugly feminist/communist gold diggers on the inside.  Do not take girls out to nice restaurants.  Take them to Taco Bell or better yet make them cook for you.  A good woman will cook, clean, do your laundry, and she will adore you for putting her in her natural place.  YOURChain will make the Patriarchy Great Again!

Pages:
Jump to: