Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 41. (Read 82419 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 0
hi can i get a tokens too or im so late thanx admin  Smiley
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Hey, if you guys could keep the name calling out of this thread, that'd be great.
Activity: 5
It's been too long since the dev promised everything good about this project, yes it's free but not really free, we exert some effort to post the Trump's pic and memes to get the free token because of a very lucrative promise of the dev but until now it's just a word of a typical politician.

Idiot

Some people are just to stupid to breathe

You are stupid
What did you call yourself? A FOOL.
I will punch your mouth to remove all of your teeth dumb ass.

You are the fool, bitch
wow decredproject announced some crazy stuff yesterday. They will have scalability of up to billions of transactions per second. that's gonna be tough to beat
Activity: 35
how many decimal places for the token?

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
ETH has broken through $1,000 and it doesn't look too difficult
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
OMG..Your designer is the GOD! I'm in love
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
Still waiting for the swap. I've stacked some on ED, so it if mimicks and surpasses Rhoc, this will be a great success.

The swap was postponed until January, I think it's a good thing.The timeline is not respected but it's normal in the cryptos world.

Delay is fine but if we don't see the swap many holders will lose faith in the project and may dump their airdrop tokens on ether delta.

Yeah also soon ETH break 1000 dollar barrier. The first 1000 dollars are the most difficult, megamoon after that. Holding these tokens might get too heavy for some people. Faith will be tested. Will the ones with faith get reward or rekt ?
my faith is still strong holding this coin, i believe the admin will come back and continue the project to be bigger success than his other crypto.
Still waiting for the swap. I've stacked some on ED, so it if mimicks and surpasses Rhoc, this will be a great success.

The swap was postponed until January, I think it's a good thing.The timeline is not respected but it's normal in the cryptos world.

Delay is fine but if we don't see the swap many holders will lose faith in the project and may dump their airdrop tokens on ether delta.

Yeah also soon ETH break 1000 dollar barrier. The first 1000 dollars are the most difficult, megamoon after that. Holding these tokens might get too heavy for some people. Faith will be tested. Will the ones with faith get reward or rekt ?
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

Activity: 737
Merit: 551
i don't want to look like i'm in a hurry but i think we should work together to make this coin listed in an exchange, it is still nothing and worthless if there is no place to trade this coin, what's the value of coin if there is no exchange?

it kinda looks like you're in a hurry, you can sell the coins on etherdelta the price has gone up. ETH is about to go to moon too.  Wink
Could you please link the link on etherdelta to buy this coin so other people can buy before price raise again! thanks mate

https://etherdelta.com/#0xba54621876dfca50d15705201a5c3b12949b2a79-ETH

there is no much things and in a few days there will be no URHOC to buy on etherdelta, everyone is waiting for the SWAP, hoping that DE will not delay to give us the good news since it's January.

do you have the exact date for the Swap? we hoping that it will not delay more
Waiting good news by the dev when the Swap will do in this month.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
i don't want to look like i'm in a hurry but i think we should work together to make this coin listed in an exchange, it is still nothing and worthless if there is no place to trade this coin, what's the value of coin if there is no exchange?

it kinda looks like you're in a hurry, you can sell the coins on etherdelta the price has gone up. ETH is about to go to moon too.  Wink
Could you please link the link on etherdelta to buy this coin so other people can buy before price raise again! thanks mate

https://etherdelta.com/#0xba54621876dfca50d15705201a5c3b12949b2a79-ETH

there is no much things and in a few days there will be no URHOC to buy on etherdelta, everyone is waiting for the SWAP, hoping that DE will not delay to give us the good news since it's January.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 198
Merit: 16
For RENT
It's been too long since the dev promised everything good about this project, yes it's free but not really free, we exert some effort to post the Trump's pic and memes to get the free token because of a very lucrative promise of the dev but until now it's just a word of a typical politician.

Idiot

Some people are just to stupid to breathe

You are stupid
What did you call yourself? A FOOL.
I will punch your mouth to remove all of your teeth dumb ass.
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
Activity: 446
Merit: 252
I can not place a buy order on etherdelta, do not know why, the buy button is below the screen and can not be scrolled down. is there a problem similar to mine?

What browser are you using? I've had issues with Microsoft Edge, but Chrome tends to work fine although it can be slow to load at times.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
Happy new year guys and dev! Hope this year will be great for us. waiting for some news about swap timeline and maybe some new information about plans for 2018 year Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: