Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 54. (Read 82419 times)

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Hey I'm not related to that digaran2 in any way, he's just a fan of mine lol. yes dev please we beg you to tell us when can we swap safely without getting caught that we're swapping millions of YOURCHAINs with one account, 2lol. why there are green dots on Ξdelta charts? some body is accumulating URHOC slowly, dev please I need to jump right in to the new blockchain, provide the means for us, we're beggars and want to get rich, if you could get a grain of sand lifted by any of these free loaders, the world would become a much better place, doubt if you could. 3lol.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
What is URHOC and why I only have RHOC in my wallet?  Huh

Ask Greg  Grin
legendary
Gotta admit, I'm stoked about this one. Looking to forward to the coin swap and thanks to the Dev for his hard work.

Any sort of time frame for the swap that we're looking at?

Thank you.  I couldn't trust third party developers to create YOURChain in the manner necessary to initiate the Third Decentralized Revolution, so I took full development into my own hands.  It takes not just coding ability, but experience and perspective to understand the failings of the last two decentralized revolutions.  Having been involved in both previous revolutions and personally experiencing their demise, I am fully aware of what needs to be done to secure the success of the Third Decentralized Revolution.

I still need to finish some of the core protocol, and then, I will create the genesis block.  I will release a program which will enable you to create your genesis block address.  You will need to convert this ASCII address into hexadecimal format and attach it as payload data when you send your URHOC Ethereum tokens to the swap address.  I will announce the swap address at a later date.
legendary
Hi DecentralizeEconomics, I am an AMP holder and I remember you saying something in the Synereo Slack about AMP holders getting some airdrop. Now I came across this thread and tried to quickly understand what's going on, but in your OP you say things now a little differently. So am I entitled to anything as an AMP holder or not?

That was the original plan months ago before Greg intentionally obfuscated the amount of AMPs he collected from his initial ICO.  Unfortunately for all AMP holders (including myself), I had to abandon the AMP airdrop, because I did not want to give Greg and the RChain Coop URHOCs.  I'm sorry for the confusion.  It seems that greed ruins everything.
legendary
But, why? Thought it was only a coin.

It started as just "a coin", but it is so much more than that now...

Do we have any timeframe for the swap? Looking forward to see URHOC trading on top exchanges.

Can we have URHOC listed on coinmarketcap to have more visibility for the project.

https://coinmarketcap.com/request/
Don't think it would be possible to add coin on coinmaketcap you need to have a minimum trading amount before you can add any coin.

I will not pursue listing on Coinmarketcap because YOURChain isn't an "alternative currency".  YOURChain is the Third Revolution.  The previous two decentralized revolutions were flawed and destroyed by greed.  Everything listed on Coinmarketcap is heretical to our ideology.  We are the true descendants of Satoshi's vision.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hi DecentralizeEconomics, I am an AMP holder and I remember you saying something in the Synereo Slack about AMP holders getting some airdrop. Now I came across this thread and tried to quickly understand what's going on, but in your OP you say things now a little differently. So am I entitled to anything as an AMP holder or not?
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Gotta admit, I'm stoked about this one. Looking to forward to the coin swap and thanks to the Dev for his hard work.

I read it's around next month tentatively.
Activity: 446
Merit: 252

Activity: 226
Merit: 28
What is URHOC and why I only have RHOC in my wallet?  Huh
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
is anyone willing to buy my 10k urhoc at a price of 5k sat / urhoc ?  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
In which country this will be working? This will be for limited countries?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
To add any project to Coinmarketcap it is necessary that there are transactions for a value of at least 10,000 dollars in some exchange.
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

Do we have any timeframe for the swap? Looking forward to see URHOC trading on top exchanges.

Can we have URHOC listed on coinmarketcap to have more visibility for the project.

Don't think it would be possible to add coin on coinmaketcap you need to have a minimum trading amount before you can add any coin.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

Activity: 392
Now that everyone knows that the developer is still working on the background you can be sure that the swap is near and everyone who believes will gain more. yourchain will have its own blockchain and its own wallet very soon.

The swap procedure will be announced shortly.

This is the news I was waiting! When will we have any details about the blockchain?
Let's Make RChain YOURS Again
I can not wait anymore. Eager to change to a new block chain. I'm afraid I will forget. Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO

YOURCHAIN is THE thing for 2018. Watch out!
legendary

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 478
when coming the swap?
I holding the coins for about 7 month and almost forget it,and today i open my old eth wallet and find i also have some URHOCs Grin
so i come to this thread and find have any good news Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I will continue HODL'ing! And Hodl more
Pages:
Jump to: