Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 55. (Read 82419 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Will you swap the token at 1:1 ratio or it will be something different? Also, do we have an ETA for the swap?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
I maintain hoping to maintain my cash. But the design of the website is a joke

The website was outsourced to a third party.  I'm not interested in hype, so the website has been neglected in favor of software development.  There will be changes once YOURChain is closer to launch.
legendary
What are the updates about this project - Whitepaper, Web site ETA's or is it a matter of waiting around till RChain produces things to become worked with and improved upon?

We are going to implement certain features of RChain.  Other "features", we are going to eliminate.  We are not waiting on Greg or else we would be waiting a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
maybe this is where you looking for? , it is a good read  , not sure of all of the whitepaper is going to be implemented but even if the halve is , it is serious worth looking at it

https://yourchain.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/yourchain_architecture_document_v1.1.pdf
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
What is the need swap when someone is buying?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

I'm ready. Waiting for further instruction for swap tokens. This coin can make us rich. Let's make Rchain Yours again.
legendary
i guess this is what they refering to , but i thought it was all a joke but hey , you never know an maybe we are in the best position now , with satoshi behind us , lol

There is a rumor going around among the elite early adopters that the real satoshi is behind this coin.
Great , lucky the people that hold this coin ! what do you means the real satoshi is behind this project? where did you get this info from?

YES (DE) , or are you the real satoshi? , lead us to the promised land

We have the spirit of Satoshi with us for sure.  I know Satoshi would want us to make RChain YOURS again.
legendary
Awesome! first time taking part in a token swap though, I'm scared I'll mess up and lose all of it  Grin how much ETH is required for the swap ? running low

You'll need enough ETH to pay for one transaction which includes a payload.  There will be detailed steps, and I'll help anyone who needs assistance.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
panic buy Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
How can you ask if it's true? Kidding guys, kidding, it's not the real Satoshi... Some seem new with the activity that you have in this forum Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
i guess this is what they refering to , but i thought it was all a joke but hey , you never know an maybe we are in the best position now , with satoshi behind us , lol

There is a rumor going around among the elite early adopters that the real satoshi is behind this coin.
Great , lucky the people that hold this coin ! what do you means the real satoshi is behind this project? where did you get this info from?

Anyone can confirm is this a joke or is real?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
Activity: 376
Now that everyone knows that the developer is still working on the background you can be sure that the swap is near and everyone who believes will gain more. yourchain will have its own blockchain and its own wallet very soon.

The swap procedure will be announced shortly.

This is the news I was waiting! When will we have any details about the blockchain?
Let's Make RChain YOURS Again
I have a question if you men aren't developers and coders then what are you doing as the group of my string? I need mychain to be strong make sure you allow there be some skillful designers seriously.
I did not understood anything about what you say , sorry! Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Now that everyone knows that the developer is still working on the background you can be sure that the swap is near and everyone who believes will gain more. yourchain will have its own blockchain and its own wallet very soon.

roooaar,,, can't wait to do that. what a good news!! after long wait to the next roadmap finally we got The Dev coming with his announcement today. lets start the Music Gentleman!!!!!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

That is just great dev , as you told the swap it was programmed for this month and today we got this great news! Really exciting the new Blockchain will start soon!
Activity: 588
developer is back from holiday to start freshly with new power his project
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Awesome! first time taking part in a token swap though, I'm scared I'll mess up and lose all of it  Grin how much ETH is required for the swap ? running low
Pages:
Jump to: